6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Saint-christophe-sur-le-nais Centre:
Set in a 17th and 18th-Century castle, Château d’Hodebert is located in the Loire Valley. It features traditional French décor, a terrace and a garden. Tours is just 19 mi from the castle.All rooms offer antique furniture, views of the courtyard and free Wi-Fi access. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free standing bathtub or shower.A breakfast serving homemade and organic products is available at the castle. Guests can also sample the region’s wine at the nearby Loire Vineyard routes.Horse riding and massage treatment activities are available close to the castle. The A28 motorway is ideally located a 10-minte drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Absolutely idyllic stay in the French countryside. Ivana welcomed us warmly and contacted us ahead of time to suggest a restaurant for dinner – she made a reservation for us and it was fabulous. The chateau is lovely and the room beautiful and comfortable. Everything is exactly as pictured online. Breakfast was fantastic too, especially the homemade jams and yogurt. And the coffee! It would have been nice to have more time to spend here on the beautiful property.
- The owner was so friendly and gave us a wonderful recommendation for dinner. The house and grounds were beautiful and fun to wander around. Breakfast was made using local ingredients and was a great way to start the day.
- Our hostess was lovely in every way. Attentive, welcoming helpful. The chateau is decorated as you would expect. Grand, eclectic full of interests. The grounds you must walk. Beautiful Pond, meadows ,orangery. Definitely feel like lord and lady of the manor. Owners and four young daughters and 3 dogs live on property. But you would not know it. Felt like we had rooms to ourselves. Enjoyed a glass of wine with hostess one night taking time from here extremely busy schedule. Felt very comfortable there. Continental breakfast was prompt, plentiful served in formal dining room. Views from chateau are breathtaking.
- Step into this authentic French chateau and discover what it is to truly relax. Wonderful helpful hostess, grand sized, beautiful room and period furnishings. Breakfast organic and home baked goods. Excellent local dinner recommendations. Quiet countryside yet close to many historic chateaux such as Villandry. Rental car a must. A unique and special experience if you’re lucky enough to book a room here!
- Excellent breakfast, wonderful host and comfortable bed
Gîte des Ecuries d’Hodebert
Gîte des Ecuries d’Hodebert is located in Saint-Paterne-Racan and has barbecue facilities and garden. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms in the guest house are equipped with a coffee machine. The units include a wardrobe.Tours is 18 mi from Les Ecuries du château d’Hodebert. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 17 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine de la Limetiere
Domaine de la Limetiere has free bikes, garden, a bar and shared lounge in Neuvy-le-Roi. In addition to free WiFi, the property also has a sun terrace as well as an indoor pool.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, the rooms at the guesthouse have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms come with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Domaine de la Limetiere.Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 23 miles from Domaine de la Limetiere.
- Everything about the venue was amazing – immaculate attention to detail with the decor, food was great, service was exceptional – we were so well looked after. It felt like we were staying with friends.
- Such an awesome place! The attention to detail was beyond expectations. You are amazing Camilla.
- This luxurious hideaway is welcoming and relaxing. Refined elegance. Camile, the host, is charming and can’t do enough. Limetiere is exceptional and chic stopover in ideal backroad location equidistant if travelling to Spain from England.
This is a quiet b & b just off the Tours to Le Mans motorway about 10 mins from Tours. We were in the cheaper of the 4 rooms. It was spacious , modern in design (but not querky) with both functional and decorative pieces. The room had air conditioning and a modern shower in the bathroom (we prefer a shower to a bath these days). There was a common room/ dining area where one could relax and have a tea or coffee and a madeleine (all FOC). The indoor heated swimming pool was next door and is of a good size.
For a small establishment breakfast is good ( but I worry about the amount of waste so in low season it might be better to ask guests what they require for breakfast). Our dog loved to roam around the wooded area within the property. The owner is extremely friendly, speaks excellent English and is another reason why we will go again.
- Beautiful refurbished old barns, lovely host and dog
La Haute Forge Maison d’Hôtes
La Haute Forge Maison d’Hôtes is offering accommodations in Thoiré-sur-Dinan. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the guesthouse.All rooms come with a dishwasher, microwave, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hair dryer and a closet. The rooms have a TV, and some accommodations at La Haute Forge Maison d’Hôtes have a pool view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 35 miles from La Haute Forge Maison d’Hôtes.
L’accueil chaleureux et convivial de la propriétaire.
Sa gentillesse, sa disponibilité et ses conseils sur les restaurants aux alentours.
Maison magnifique, décorée avec goût. Bonnes prestations dans un cadre verdoyant et calme.
- Accueil très chaleureux, on voit tout de suite l’investissement de la personne pour la satisfaction du client, présentation de la résidence, et son environnement. Endroit très au calme, literie confortable, petit déjeuner simple mais très bon avec produits maison et un tarif plus que raisonnable. Hélas nous n’étions là que pour y dormir, nous n’avons pas profité de tout ce auquel nous avions droit et qui avait l’air très bien. Si nous retournons au GP moto à Le Mans qui se trouve seulement à 30 mn nous n’aurons aucune hésitation sur l’ endroit où dormir et y rester plus longtemps.
- l’accueil est chaleureux, l’endroit, le calme, une chambre avec une literie au top. Un petit déjeuner excellent. Les restaurants à 10 minutes en voiture. Que du bonheur ! Pour se rendre sur le circuit, c’est plus rapide que d’aller dans le centre du Mans.
- Tout le cadre la gentillesse l’écoute la propriété le petit-déjeuner en terrasse la boutique avec ses produit locaux la piscine chauffée la jacuzzi la vue sur la forêt avec ses aminaux
- La gentillesse et l’accueil de la propriétaire, le spa, le cadre “nature ”
- L’accueil chaleureux et convivial de la propriétaire.
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Chez christiane is located in Chahaignes.The guesthouse has a terrace.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 28 miles from Chez christiane.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes “La Petite Moinerie”
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a garden, Chambres d’hôtes “La Petite Moinerie” is located in Jupilles. Guests can enjoy pool views.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms at Chambres d’hôtes “La Petite Moinerie” come with a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Chambres d’hôtes “La Petite Moinerie”, including hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 43 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-christophe-sur-le-nais Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Christophe-sur-le-Nais Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!