6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Saint-calais Pays De La Loire:
Located in Trôo, Les Perrés has free bikes, garden, shared lounge, and free WiFi. The property features a restaurant.All rooms at the guesthouse come with air conditioning, a seating area, a TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, a bath or shower and free toiletries. Les Perrés has some accommodations with garden views, and the rooms have a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of Les Perrés can find nearby.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 30 miles from the guesthouse.
- The host was great and cooked us a lovely meal. The room is comfortable and clean however you are very much part of the family.
- The location was amazing, so quiet and tranquil. The house and room were fantastic, a real arts and crafts design, sypathetic to the style of house. The hosts were welcoming, despite the last minute booking and lateness of the hour.
- Clean, comfortable, airy bedroom in a friendly family home with a very hospitable host, Thierry.
We liked everything ! Excellent hosts, brilliant accommodation and a superb dinner and
breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts even the dogs were looked after
really well. We will certainly return.
The hospitality was very welcomig and gave us the feeling that we are at home.
The owner is a chef so the breakfast was over than what we were expected.
We ordered a dinner and we got a very high quality food which we can truly say that was a gourment food.
The are is so quiet and isolated and the atmoshare was charming.
We are highly recomending on this B&B for people who ware looking for tranquility, good hospitality & good food.
The are is closed to all the Loire sites and only 2.5 hours from Paris.
Located in Sargé-sur-Braye, gite odeau features free bikes, garden, shared lounge, and free WiFi. All rooms have a balcony with a garden view.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Every room has an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, while some rooms will provide you with a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. At gite odeau each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV.The accommodation has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around gite odeau, including hiking, cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 48 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Located in Lavaré, Petit Paradis features a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. The property provides garden views and a terrace.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. Every room includes an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a fridge. At Petit Paradis the rooms include a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Petit Paradis.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 52 miles from the guesthouse.
La surface du gite.
Habitation séparée dans la propriété
Environnement champêtre agréable
- Le petit paradis porte très bien son nom: confort , accueil, décoration et couleur , le calme et la propreté, avec un touche de fleurs champêtres, tout y est parfait. Dommage que nous étions seulement de passage car un séjour plus long aurait été bien agréable.
Le petit déjeuner dans la véranda
L’accueil et la disponibilité des propriétaires
- Une jolie petite maison typique du Perche dans un grand parc arboré le tout entouré de forêt, c’est un havre de calme et de repos très confortable. L’accueil de Sophie et Jonathan est très chaleureux et plein d’empathie.
- Site idyllique dans la campagne, idéal après une journée de travail, accueil adorable des hôtes, plein de petites attentions, logement confortable, pour 2, 3 ou 4, dîner avec les hôtes, bons moments d’échanges
- La surface du gite.
chez jocelyne la bonnaventure
Chez jocelyne la bonnaventure is offering accommodations in Mazangé.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk. With a shared bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at chez jocelyne la bonnaventure also offer free WiFi.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, so troglo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lavardin, 26 mi from Tours. Guests can enjoy the on-site sauna and the hot tub.The stone-built rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.Evening meals prepared by the hosts can be enjoyed at an extra cost.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Blois is 24 mi from so troglo, while Amboise is 24 mi away. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 23 mi from the property.
- We loved our stay at So Troglo, such a relaxing pretty place. If you’ve not stayed in a cave house before, it certainly is worth trying especially in the summer as it remains so cool inside. The host are both really friendly and can’t do enough for you. We booked the evening meal each day and it was incredible, they are such good cooks. Breakfast was amazing too! We put on so much weight here! Lavadin is a beautiful hamlet, extremely quiet. There is a lovely little cafe just in front of the castle ruins which sells snacks, hot drinks, beer and wine – we enjoyed a good couple of hours sat outside soaking up the sunshine.
This is probably one of the most comfortable cave homes in human evolution. 😉
The dinner was one of the best meals we’ve had in France. The relaxed atmosphere and the warmth of the host were beyond any expectations.
Our second stay here. We received a very warm welcome and shown to our very comfortable, well decorated room. We had preordered our evening meal as we know Madames cooking is excellent and all homemade. She goes the extra mile to ensure my husband’s gluten free requirements are catered for. The breakfasts are superb again all homemade even down to the breads and jam.
We shall be back as this is such a unique stop.
Also had use of a very relaxing sauna and Jacuzzi
- Loved everything about So Troglo. It’s a truly wonderful property located in one of the prettiest villages in France. Lavardin is home to a number of troglodyte caves so is a really interesting place to visit. The accommodation itself is superb, very well finished and incredibly comfortable; not to mention quirky as its not often you get to stay in a cave! Nearby Montoire is also very nice and well worth a visit. Our host, Isabelle is lovely and her cooking is simply amazing.
This whole property is an absolute joy to visit & the owner is really lovely person committed to providing the very best of attention to her guests.
The evening dinner was beautifully prepared & presented and to be able to have it out on the terrace made for a perfect experience.
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Chez christiane is located in Chahaignes.The guesthouse has a terrace.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 28 miles from Chez christiane.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-calais Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!