6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rugeley Staffordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rugeley Staffordshire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rugeley Staffordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rugeley Staffordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rugeley Staffordshire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rugeley Staffordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rugeley Staffordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Rugeley Staffordshire:
Coppers End Guest House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Coppers End Guest House is located in Lichfield. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Birmingham is 12 miles from Coppers End Guest House, and Coventry is 23 miles from the property.
- Staff were really friendly and the home cooked breakfast was amazing
- Fantastic full English breakfast! Needed a bigger plate to serve it on!
- Our room was was very comfy. Excellent facilities all round. Malcom was a super host, very friendly and helpful. We will stay there again.
- Lovely comfortable bed in a spotless room. Breakfast fabulous
- Very comfortable,all amenities we could wish for,newly refurbished bathroom with separate shower.very quiet although on a fairly busy junction and an excellent breakfast in the morning.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Amber House offers accommodations in Alrewas, just 18 miles from Birmingham. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nottingham is 29 miles from Amber House, and Leicester is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 19 miles from the property.
We were visiting some friends from our family and we stayed for one night in Amber House.
Very welcoming owner. The breakfast was brilliant, all home made (marmalades, bread, jams, eags from her chickens).
Just a wonderful stay!
- It was the best B/B that I have stayed in thanks
- Gill was fantastic, friendly and she loves our St Bernard ❤️ Breakfast – perfect! On the first day, we ran to Crufts and her homemade sandwiches saved our life ❤️ We enjoyed our days, she had wonderful ideas to make better them! It is a traditional English house, like in a fairytale. We were really famous in Alrewas with our giant dog. Aramis is sending lovely kisses to you, Gill! If you are looking for a dog friendly place – this is it! ❤️?
- Very pleasant stay, very good breakfast, Jill was very friendly, good clean rooms to high standard home from home
- Bed very comfy. Breakfast excellent. Plenty of choice. Tea and cake on arrival. Perfectly situated for our needs. Very quiet location set on the edge of a small village with a canal.
- We were visiting some friends from our family and we stayed for one night in Amber House.
Meadows Way Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Meadows Way Guest House offers accommodations in Uttoxeter, just 29 miles from Birmingham. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nottingham is 30 miles from Meadows Way Guest House, and Derby is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 23 miles from Meadows Way Guest House.
- Amazing place! Perfect for our little trip. Lodge was like a home from home.
- Friendly staff, superb breakfast, comfortable room
- Really friendly helpful staff. Excellent location. Clean throughout. Lovely breakfast.
- Exceptional assistance when my knee gave way and I was unable to walk,
- Very central. Clean, comfortable and very friendly and keen to please. Great breakfast.
This beautifully restored, Victorian hotel and coach house annex is situated within 5 minutes’ walk of the town centre, on the best side of town.The hotel has a fully licensed bar, large double TV lounge, and is noted for its very friendly and homely atmosphere. All rooms are en suite with complimentary toiletries, tea/coffee making facilities and a TV. Some rooms also have a DVD player.A delicious freshly prepared breakfast is cooked to your taste when pre-ordered with the hotel. Please note that when the hotel is not full, single rooms are upgraded to a double or twin room for the same price in the coach house.Guests are welcome to purchase discounted tickets for Drayton Manor Theme Park from the hotel directly during their stay.
- Very nice accommodation with a lovely helpful host.
- Stayed in the Family Room accommodating 2 Adults and 3 Kids comfortably. Was perfect.
- Location is perfect for snowdome and drayton manor. We are a family of five and were very comfortable in the large family room. Lovely breakfast in the hotel and great pub just around the corner for good value pub grub. The host is a lovely lady, it will be a shame to see her go but I’m sure the new owners will look after the hotel
- Once sorted the room was perfectly suitable and did it’s job. Room was a little tired but was clean as was the shower room. Did the job as a one night stop for work.
- Comfortable bed and put in a double when I booked a single. Very quiet in building at rear.
Olive Tree Guest House
Located in Uttoxeter, 30 miles from Birmingham, Olive Tree Guest House features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Nottingham is 31 miles from Olive Tree Guest House, and Derby is 17 miles from the property. East Midlands Airport is 24 miles away.
- A lovely guesthouse. Perfect for a trip to Alton Towers, a genuine 20 minutes away. Stayed in the family room and the double bedroom and twin bedroom were good sizes. The bathroom was lovely and great to have an en-suite! Nice breakfast, too!!
- Lovely newly opened tea-rooms for lunch. Breakfast was excellent with good quality produce. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful.
- I loved everything! Amazing stay, such a friendly couple that made us feel so comfortable and welcome. Breakfast was so delicious aswell. Would recommend to everyone.
Great stay. Fantastic Breakfast. Lovely Hosts. Room/Beds were very comfy. Will be staying again.
Wishing the New owners a great success in this venture.
Rebecca and David were excellent hosts
– breakfast was good quality and more than enough to satisfy :))
The Mill Hotel
The Mill Hotel is located in Stone, just 31 miles from Birmingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Derby is 28 miles from The Mill Hotel, and Shrewsbury is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rugeley Staffordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rugeley Staffordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rugeley Staffordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rugeley Staffordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!