6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Robledo De La Guzpeña Castile And Leon:
Hostal Bar Stop
Located in Velilla del Río Carrión, 25 miles from Potes, Hostal Bar Stop features a terrace and views of the mountains.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Espinama is 22 miles from Hostal Bar Stop, and Fuente De is 22 miles from the property.
- Hostal Bar Stop is a hotel squarely located in the community. If your approach is: “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” then you’ll love this hotel. Friendly staff, good value for money, a bar full of locals and a bowl pumpkin seeds with a beer. Brilliant.
- The staff was especially nice, friendly, and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It was on a main road, but the road noise was not bad at all. I had great views. The bar downstairs was especially hopping, with some locals, tour guides, and even the police stopping by. And of course, tourists too. Overall, great spot, would stay again.
- El personal muy amable, la habitación limpia y cómoda y facilidad de los dueños en el hospedaje para cualquier cosa
- Los dueños muy atentos y amables, se preocupaban por nosotros. El ambiente del pueblo, genial (era semana santa), además de que es un pueblo bonito al pie de las montañas
- El personal mas amable de España. La habitación está un poco mal insonorizada, recomiendo llevar tapones para dormir. El pueblo merece la pena.
Hostal restaurante Ventasierra
Located in Valdoré in the region of Castila y Leon, 28 miles from León, Hostal restaurante Ventasierra features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.San Isidro is 17 miles from Hostal restaurante Ventasierra, and Espinama is 27 miles away.
beds were very clean and comfortable,
shower was hot and good
dinner and breakfast were good
back rooms had view of river which you could hear from your room
- Location,we had a meal at the accommodation/restaurant,very good food and wine at a very reasonable price 👍,would recommend and we would definitely go back again.
- Clean simple accommodation and good value for money. Easy to find in the N621. My room was at the back and looked over a stream. I like the sound of running water and if that’s for you book a rear facing room. The business model clearly depends on your eating in the on site restaurants facility but that’s fine as the food is good. You’d need to use your car/bike to eat elsewhere. Overall cost for my one night was less than 50 Euro including a three course meal and a couple of beers.
- Lovely place just on the run into the Pico’s (on the N621) friendly staff, lovely beer, in short good value for money
- Mooi gelegen aan riviertje met uitzicht op de bergen – zuidkant Picos
- beds were very clean and comfortable,
Hotel Rural Vegalion
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Vegalion offers pet-friendly accommodations in Las Salas. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Potes is 29 miles from Hotel Rural Vegalion, and Cangas de Onís is 29 miles from the property.
- We received a very warm welcome from Anton and his wife. Service was impeccable. The rooms are excellent, with tasteful décor and comfortable beds. Good shower. Fabulous views and beautiful area. Food was amazing! Secure parking for motorcycles was greatly appreciated.
- Excellent hosts, delicious food. Helpful and friendly. Would stay again.
- Enjoyed our stay. Staff very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Good strong shower. Beds were comfortable but memory foam mattress clearly remembered previous heavy guests as there was a notable slope up to the sides of the bed. Its popular with bikers but don’t let that put you off if you are a 4 wheeler
- The room was excellent, very nicely decorated and comfortable. We really appreciated the use of the kitchen to make our own breakfast and dinner (though the hosts also offer meals to their guests and there is a cozy bar on site).
- Just on the edge of the Pico , A lovely ride from the ferry with our motorbike , the owners Natalie and Anton Welcomed us and made sure we parked our Bike safely in the lovely courtyard, Adam took advantage of the bar facility after our ride , Natalie recommended a short circular walk that took us into the village and by the river which was lovely, to Adams delight we found another bar in the village! , We ate a delicious evening meal prepared by Natalie . The Hotel had all modern facilities , retaining a rustic yet modern decor . I loved this place ! And to top it off Breakfast was spot on .
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hostal Sainz offers accommodations in Riaño. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Potes is 23 miles from Hostal Sainz, and Cangas de Onís is 27 miles away.
- Stayed here while touring on motorbikes .Very nice room with lake view and ensuite bathroom . Had a nice meal in the restraunt Friendly staff .Very Good value
Beautifull surrounding mountains well worth a visit.
Hostel good value, reasonable food.
Perfect end stop after coming down the potes and panes route on the motorbike from Santander.
Nice hotel, friendly staff.
The location was excellent and fully met our expectations. The room was very comfortable (especially the beds) and clean, with a great view across the valley.
Good level of English spoken by Alberto, one of the staff.
The staff were friendly and very helpful, arranging garage parking.
- The hotel was good and the staff found secure parking for our motor cycles.
Hostal Restaurante Tanis
Hostal Restaurante Tanis offers accommodations in Riaño. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Potes is 23 miles from Hostal Restaurante Tanis, and Cangas de Onís is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Crescente S.L. Offers accommodations in Boca de Huérgano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 20 miles from Crescente S.L., and Cangas de Onís is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Robledo De La Guzpeña Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Robledo de la Guzpeña Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!