6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roberts Creek British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Roberts Creek British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roberts Creek British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roberts Creek British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roberts Creek British Columbia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roberts Creek British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roberts Creek British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Roberts Creek British Columbia:
Above the Inlet
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Above the Inlet offers accommodations in Sechelt.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and windsurfing. Nanaimo is 23 miles from Above the Inlet, and Parksville is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 30 miles from the property.
Beautiful place, warm and cozy.
Excellent hosts. Kept in touch re arrival times by text. Very prompt and complete responses.
- I stayed in the penthouse. It came with everything except a stove. They provided a coffee maker and coffee grinds. The room was very nice with an kitchen table, couch, TV, appliances.
- Beautiful view in quiet, nice surrounding; flying hummingbirds and seaplanes; nearby food, coffee and shops. Very friendly and helpful owners but absolutely not over imposing. Great place for one day stop or for longer vacation.
Patricia and Peter could not have been friendlier or more helpful – and very genuine.
Our apartments – Penthouse – was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The view was wonderful.
- The hostess (Patricia) and the host (Peter) were so friendly and welcoming that they made you feel as if you were part of their own family. The location of the unit we stayed in afforded good privacy and we felt very comfortable.
- Beautiful place, warm and cozy.
BTR Seaside Retreat
Located in Gibsons in the region of British Columbia, 20 miles from Vancouver, BTR Seaside Retreat features a sun terrace and ski storage. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Richmond is 24 miles from BTR Seaside Retreat, and Nanaimo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very quiet and private location. Excellent view. Loved that the hosts provided an assortment of breakfast items in the fridge for us to prepare at our leisure. Hot tub was excellent.
- Home from home apartments with hot tub. All the facilities you could want. Ideal for long stays to relax.
- Fantastic place to stay. Despite arriving after the latest check-in time, we were greeted by Tom in a very friendly manner. A beautiful apartments (Not just a room). Wish we had had time to stay longer.
- the view of the ocean,we got to see orka whales from the patio,quite the sight.nice bed,had a good sleep.clean and neat.
- Excellent view, fantastic facilities, wonderful experience!
Casa Bella Guesthouse on Sechelt Inlet
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Casa Bella Guesthouse on Sechelt Inlet offers accommodations in Sechelt. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.Nanaimo is 27 miles from Casabella Sechelt, and Parksville is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Such a wonderful, relaxing and quite place! Enjoyed every moment of the stay!
- Everything was great the pool the room we stayed in the company of the owners everything
- The guest house was very quiet and just what I was looking for to rest and relax.
- Tina was a great host, the property was a gem of a find, and the hot tub was a bonus! Such a great place.
- Superbly cozy, well maintained. Just wish we had stayed longer!
Seas the Day
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Seas the Day offers accommodations in Gibsons.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Vancouver is 19 miles from Seas the Day, and Richmond is 23 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Cat’s Meow Retreat
Cat’s Meow Retreat is located in Gibsons, 19 miles from Vancouver and 24 miles from Richmond. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Nanaimo is 27 miles from Cat’s Meow Retreat, and Burnaby is 26 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Halfmoon Haven Beachfront Retreat and Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Halfmoon Haven Beachfront Retreat and Spa offers accommodations in Halfmoon Bay, just 23 miles from Nanaimo. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Parksville is 22 miles from Halfmoon Haven Beachfront Retreat and Spa, and Sechelt is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Roberts Creek British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roberts Creek British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roberts Creek British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roberts Creek British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!