6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Riedisheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Riedisheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Riedisheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riedisheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riedisheim Alsace. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Riedisheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Riedisheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Riedisheim Alsace:
Les Chambres de Louise
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Les Chambres de Louise features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Les Chambres de Louise also offers free use of bicycles. Freiburg im Breisgau is 27.3 miles from the property, while Mulhouse is 3.7 miles away. Basel Airport is 10.6 miles away.
- A superb (fairly pricey) buffet breakfast, and accommodation equipped with tasteful and high quality furnishings and fitments. Parking facilities were excellent, and the premises had an engaging quirky character. Very easy to find, situated on the main street of this small and quiet town just off the motorway.
- Really enjoyed the breakfast, very pleasant and friendly lady who made it.. great supper too at the restaurant.
The ensuite was lovely and very different
The restaurant was wonderful, the food was out of this world
- Excellent choice of very good quality. Cereals, fruit,nuts, French bread, homemade sliced brown bread, yoghurt, jam and marmalade. Speciality teas and coffee and fruit juices.
- Brilliant restaurant run by the owners – food you would travel miles for – and clearly lots of people had done so!
Le Clos du Silberthal
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms are equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.You can play ping pong and darts at Le Clos du Silberthal, and the area is popular for cycling.Colmar is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 24 miles from Le Clos du Silberthal.
- I can absolutely recommend this place. Lovely people who helped me out big time when I had a flat tire (unrepairable) 20 km away. Merci beaucoup!
- Quite new B&B. We just stopped for the night. The owner was very nice and helpful. The flat is very well equipped and the bed is really comfy. We haven’t used the facilities much but it looks like there is a nice swimming pool as well. Location is fine if you have a car, away from traffic in a small road. For the price it was a great deal.
- The friendliness and kindness of the owners compensated for the bad weather. Location is very nice (we had the apartment with garden view), facilities are great. Not far for Makstein – which is a good place for skiing. A very good starting point for hiking trips. Highly reccommended!
- Very quiet place and friendly hosts. Breakfast with eggs from the chicken that are walking around the lot. Great place to stay when you want to go for a bike ride to Grand Ballon D’Alsace.
L’accueil était super, le service au top (Le petit dej avec confiture maison et les oeufs ramassés le matin)
Le cadre est vraiment sympa et la piscine est vraiment un point positif.
Offering views of the garden, the rooms are set in 2 apartments and decorated in an unique Art Nouveau style. Some rooms feature a four-poster bed or a sleigh bed, and they all include free WiFi. A shared bathroom is at guests’ disposal.Villa12 GuestHouse you will find a tree-lined garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.Free private parking is possible on site and Euro Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
This place is definitely for people who are fed up with chain hotels. The place is small so you’re not going to be tripping over dozens of strangers. You don’t get en suite, but you do get goats. Goats! And the outdoor honesty bar is both relaxed and relaxing, after a hard day’s work.
It’s under ten minutes to Basel airport by taxi.
- The atmosphere of the place was so peaceful and bohemian. Very handy for travellers to and from Basle Airport. Raphael is a most friendly and helpful host.
- Very original set up, big rooms, big kitchen for visitors’ use, charming hostess, uncomplicated arrangements
- I arrived after the allocated check in, but had very clear instructions on how to access the property and get to my room which was excellent. The room was very spacious with individual furniture and colourful bathrobes were provided.
I really would like to thank Raphael for his wonderful care, especially for the lift to the airport.
You saved me and I will always be grateful to you!
- This place is definitely for people who are fed up with chain hotels. The place is small so you’re not going to be tripping over dozens of strangers. You don’t get en suite, but you do get goats. Goats! And the outdoor honesty bar is both relaxed and relaxing, after a hard day’s work.
Certain units feature views of the river or garden. Rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Basel is 3.7 miles from 68_Village-neuf, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 1.2 miles from 68_Village-neuf.
- Extremely nice property, friendly owner, right next to a bike/walking path. Easy access to Basel and the airport.
- Owners were really friendly and helpful, they couldn’t do enough for us, great proximity to airport, would recommend highly
- The couple who manage this place are friendly, the area is nice, the breakfast was tasty, and the room was a pleasure to stay in. It’s right next to the route of the EuroVelo 15 cycle path, and bikes can be stored in their garage.
- Ideal for a restful stop – restaurants close by. Plenty of free parking on or off site. Lovely House, lovely family !
- Lovely house, with nice and relaxing decoration. Large room and huge (shared) spotless bathroom. Host came to pick me up from the airport, so appreciated! Breakfast was very good with fresh bread and home made marmalade.
Appartement BASEL AIRPORT 45m2
The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Basel is 2.8 miles from Appartement BASEL AIRPORT 45m2, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Good location – close to train station, warm welcome, good value for money.
- Great apartment and host. I would like to appreciate his availability for the late check-in. The apartment is very well located in the proximity of the Saint Louis train station. Surely we will come again!
Perfect for our needs; an early night in and an early wakeup and quick trip to the airport
Host was available, efficient and helpful.
- Host was really helpful along with the arrangements in the apartment.
- Very helpful and accomodating hoast. Facilities contained everything that you may need including the coffee not just a machine. Really pleasant stay! Thank you!
Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a multi-jet massage shower.Homemade breakfast is served every morning, for additional cost, at Le Schaeferhof.The Schaeferhof provides free on-site parking and guests can explore the Alsace region and visit Colmar and Mulhouse, which are 18.6 miles away.
- An exceptional place run by exceptional people. Highly recommended.
- The location was idyllic – the perfect countryside getaway. The attention to detail in the hotel was incredible and the owners were so welcoming and accommodating. We definitely plan to return
- Attention to detail. Superb charming hosts. Beautifully presented breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast – awesome property – wonderful region (grand ballon, route des cretes, route de vin,..) and great hosts!!
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber, himmlische Ruhe und doch nah an Sehenswürdigkeiten. Gastgeberin hat uns ein sehr gutes Restaurant empfohlen. Ausstattung liebevoll gestaltet, geschmackvoll, hochwertig. Einziger Nachteil, wir waren nur 2 Nächte vor Ort. Das Haus ist sehr zu empfehlen, wir werden wiederkommen.
Top Guest Houses In Riedisheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Riedisheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Riedisheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Riedisheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!