6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Reinoso De Cerrato Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Pensión Manu offers accommodations in Magaz De Pisuerga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV.Valladolid is 28 miles from Pensión Manu, and Palencia is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 29 miles from Pensión Manu.
- Friendly staff, good as a stopover to tunnel crossing
- El pueblo de Magaz es un pequeño pueblo cercano a Palencia, sencillo, simple. Solo nos quedamos una noche, pero fue una estadia agradable. En la misma propiedad está el Bar y el comedor de la propiedad. Comimos muy bien, gracias Yolanda por la atención.
Propreté. Confort du lit. Environnement très calme. Très bon rapport qualité /prix autant pour l’hébergement que pour le petit-déjeuner et le repas du soir.
À quelques centaines de mètres de l’autoroute, la pension Manu est une halte très pratique sur la route du Portugal.
- L’accueil et le rapport qualité prix imbattable. La cuisine familiale.
- Une jeune fille parle français et l’accueil est chaleureux. Le petit déjeuner est pantagruélique
Hostal Restaurante Ceres
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Restaurante Ceres offers pet-friendly accommodations in Magaz De Pisuerga, just 28 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Palencia is 6 miles from Hostal Restaurante Ceres, and Peñafiel is 31 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The staff didn’t speak any English, but then you’re in Spain! Using some basic words helps. They also kindly allowed me to park my motorcycle in the rear yard for no extra charge. The room and bathroom were spotless. It would be a good stop over for motorcycle groups heading towards the ferries. The restaurant opened late, no other hostelries in town, some bar food available.
Se aparca muy bien cerca del hostal.
Muy buen precio con cena y desayuno incluidos
- Limpio, tranquilo, aceptan mascotas, buen trato, buena cama, baño en la habitacion… buen precio, todo perfecto. Ademas el pueblo lo tienen muy bien cuidado, es muy agradable para parar de viaje.
- Hôtel très sympa, avec un excellent rapport qualité/prix. Bon accueil, bon restaurant.
- El trato es familiar, parece que te quedas en casa de algun familiar en vez de en un hostal. Gente muy abradable y dispuesta. Mul gracias por dejar que las mascotas se hospeden allí.
Hostal Catalina de Austria
Located in Torquemada in the region of Castila y Leon, 11 miles from Palencia, Hostal Catalina de Austria features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 35 miles from Hostal Catalina de Austria.
- Lovely place, lovely and warm on cold winter day. The food in the restaurant is fabulous and the owner was very accommodating as we do not speak much Spanish. We were very well looked after. Highly recommended. The village is fabulous and plenty of wineries around to visit.
- basic clean and tidy, friendly staff, super meal, cheap cheap one nighter, all you need.
- We arrived on motorcycle so parking not a problem, wonderful authentic Spanish village, with bars and restaurants available, clean with en suite, plenty to eat for breakfast including home made French toast. Café on ground floor for snacks and a beer/wine
- Very nice rooms, quiet, basic but clean. Very nice owners, very willing to cook us something off the menu as we are veggies.
- A great place (and inexpensive) in the middle of the small town. Clean, comfortable and great staff.
Located in Palencia, 27 miles from Valladolid, Hostal Serpol features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Serpol.
- Terrific value for money,felt very welcome,excellent wfi large room and great with the dog.
- The man and the woman in charge during the day were really nice and helpful
Used this was convient stop over driving south from the ferry. It provided safe parking and the room was clean and comfortable with a good shower and quality towels.
The wifi was good. The walk into town was about 15 minutes but an hourly no. 4 bus ran close by.
- The accommodation was excellent value for money ,with happy helpful staff , parking off road right outside premises .
It’s a bit off the center in a non-residencial area. About 25min to walk.
It’s clean, Wifi ok. For the price a very good opportunity.
I paid more for Dorms in hostels.
Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza
Centrally located in Palencia, Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza is next to San Lázaro Square and 10 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral, Bus and Train Stations. It offers free WiFi.The property offers single, double and triple bedrooms. Each has a private bathroom, TV, hairdryer as well as heating and air conditioning.There is a cafébar that offers breakfast or tapas and beer. The hotel has a shared lounge.
- Very friendly lady at desk, no English but with my limited Spanish got through.
- The room was comfortable,clean,on great location,great wifi. All good.
- La comodidad de la ubicacion y la habitación en sí
- Muy atentos y agradables. Si vuelvo a Palencia seguro que será a este sitio
- Facilidades para registrarse, y muy buena comunicación.
Hostal Algodon offers accommodations in Palencia.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Valladolid is 27 miles from Hostal Algodon, and Carrión de los Condes is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Algodon.
- The location is very close to the center, but in a place that you can easily park. The woman that is running the hostel is really nice and helpful. Services are basic but extremely clean and comfortable. Excellent value for money.
- Precio bajo pero la habitación amplia con todo lo necesario. El baño completo solo le faltaba luz.
- Un 10 al personal. Éste se amolda a cualquier necesidad que puedas tener. Hacen que la estancia sea muy cómoda.
- Cama cómoda y habitación grande para mí sólo. Buena ducha.
- La atención de los gerentes, muy simpáticos y atentos, la cama muy cómoda, buena calefacción y nada ruidoso, excelente limpieza, muy a gusto la verdad, si vuelvo a Palencia me volveré a alojar ahí sin duda, la calidad/precio es estupenda.
Top Guest Houses In Reinoso De Cerrato Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Reinoso de Cerrato Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!