6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quincay Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Quincay Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quincay Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quincay Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quincay Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quincay Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quincay Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Quincay Poitou-charentes:
Le Moulin De Nanteuil
Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or a shower and a separate toilet. A flat-screen TV is provided in all room. Some units feature views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served in a room with a glass floor above the river, or on the terrace. There is a shared kitchen and dining area for 2 of the property’s bedrooms. Guests have access to the garden and to 2 terraces, one of which is along the river.Poitiers is 3.7 miles from Le Moulin De Nanteuil, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 3.7 miles from Le Moulin De Nanteuil.
- Very friendly helpful owner who went out of his way to accomodate us on our very late arrival
- We had the double room with a garden view which has the use of a shared kitchen diner. Everything was great quality and had some lovely touches with furnishings and fixtures. Very charming, quiet, comfortable and the property has been renovated with live and attention to modern detail. Great Breakfast in a breathtaking area. Loved it.
- It is a quiet nice Relaxing Little place to be. Perfect for Couples. Not recommended for Children. The Rooms are just compelling and desinged with lots of love. Julien the owner is a Kind Person who is new to the Business one can recognize but does very much care about his guests. The only downside are the ceilings who are very thin and you can hear People walk in the upper rooms very good. We had some nightowls in the upper room which was very disturbing. The park outside and the envoirement are so beautiful. We sure would come back and recommend this beautiful place.
- A very well converted watermill with the novelty of a glass floor to the dining room. The property and the gardens were a delight and a credit to the restoration project. Well worth another visit as a stopover on our journey through France
- beautiful renovated old mill. stylish rooms (watch your head at the entrance!) spacy and astonishing garden. (we met the chickens that produced the eggs). breakfast hi quality. host: kind, friendly. water running thru the mill, visible throug the glass-floor of the breakfast room
Chambres d’Hôtes la Verrerie
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Chambres d’hôtes la verrerie features free WiFi .Châtellerault is 29.8 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes la Verrerie, while Parthenay is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 10.6 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes la Verrerie.
- L’accueil était parfait et la chambre et le petit dejeuner correspondaient à nos attentes.
Accueil chaleureux. Petit déjeuner copieux.
Séjour dans le gîte « petit toit poitevin »: une multitude de petites attentions pour les vacanciers : tout est bien pensé et disponible.
Hote accueillant, qui aime partager.
Environnement bucolique très calme
Excellent petit déjeuner avec produits locaux
- Lucien es un anfitrion maravilloso. El desayuno espectacular. La casa se encuentra en medio del campo, por lo que si lo tuyo es la ciudad no es tu alojamiento. Pero si quieres tranquilidad te la recomiendo al 100%. Se aparca en el jardin. tiene una zona de jardin con barbacoa muy relajante. Nosotras elegimos una habitacion para cuatro personas y cual fue nuestra sorpresa cuando eran dos habitaciones en una conectadas. Para una estancia relajante no puede ser mejor.
- L’accueil chaleureux des employés comme du patron “Lucien” .le calme des lieux le confort de la chambre la propreté, plus le petit coin cuisine frigo à disposition et micro-ondes aussi la facilité d’accès au lieu petit déjeuner familial très copieux ;sans compter la possibilité de faire de longues promenades dans la campagne environnante j’y retournerai avec grand plaisir et le prix très attractif
Manoir De Vilaines
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Manoir De Vilaines.Poitiers is 14 miles from the accommodation. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 13 miles away.
- Rustic farm bed and breakfast, persistent farm cats
- The manor house was old world charm and we had a warm welcome from the dog.
- everything.. style of house , room , attention to detail superb.
- It is a beautiful place, with a splendid view, the house is very clean and well conserved – just what we were looking for. The hostess is incredibly helpful and kind, and the breakfast was delicious! An unforgettable, wonderful over night stay!
- Antica dimora arredata con mobili d’epoca. Ho soggiornato al primo piano nella camera matrimoniale con affaccio sul parco. La camera era molto confortevole, letto comodissimo, spaziosa e dotata di molti servizi. La proprietaria è stata gentilissima, presente e disponibile ad accogliere le nostre richieste (ferro da stiro, sostituzione lampadina fulminata). Ogni mattina ci accoglieva sorridente nel salone delle colazioni e ci preparava la bevanda calda. La colazione era ricca ed abbondante, croissant, baguette su cui spalmare marmellate e confetture artigianali, succhi di frutta, frutta fresca e yogurt.
Château de Baillant
At the guest house, the bedrooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The spacious holiday houses have a seating area, kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, as well as a dishwasher and washing machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Château de Baillant offers accommodation with a hot tub and sauna. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vendeuvre-du-Poitou, like cycling.Poitiers is 13 miles from Château de Baillant, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 8.7 miles from the property. Poitiers Airport is 12.4 miles away.
- Beautiful Chateau, fab greeting, amazing facilities, lovely breakfast
- Great hotel. Perfect stop on way home from Spain with two dogs. Exceptionally nice people. Will be staying again.
Maison pour 6 très fonctionnelle
Chambre bien decorees
Bain a remou top
Tout s’est très bien passé .
La demeure est splendide . Les aménagements ont été rénovés avec goût. Il n’y avait pas le côté ” vieillot ” retrouvé parfois dans ce genre d’établissement.
Château à essayer , allez-y les yeux fermés , vous n’en ressortirez que plus détendu et reposé .
Séjour du 25/11/2017.
- L accueil, le rapport qualité prix, le cadre somptueux, la piscine, le sauna, le jacuzzi
la petite maison sur la colline
At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Poitiers is 16 miles from la petite maison sur la colline, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Merey – Site du Futuroscope
Upon reservation, evening meals can be served.Poitiers is 13.7 miles from Le Merey, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 7.5 miles away. Poitiers Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast. Very large room, fabulous bathroom
- You will need mosquito spray in and out . The shower room/wc is through the dining room and straight of the kitchen . The hosts are very helpful but they have a lot to learn .
- Quirky accomodation. Lovely location. Pleasant helpful hosts. Homemade preserves.
- Relaxed atmosphere – Sandra and Alain were great hosts
- The breakfast was wonderful. Mostly homemade jams and all tasty.
Top Guest Houses In Quincay Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quincay Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quincay Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quincay Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!