6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Portet-dʼaspet Midi-pyrénées:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Residence Crone is located in Castillon-en-Couserans in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 17 miles from Baqueira-Beret.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Vielha is 19 miles from Residence Crone, and Luchon is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Spacious room. Beautiful rustic house run by a gracious host and her handsome dog (Caesar). The room was large with a very nice and private bathroom. The host will also make an excellent dinner if you choose. A great value. Excellent breakfast with great coffee.
This place deserves a flat 11 out of 10! The most charming accomodation we ever had in france, a cosy room, an enormous bathroom with bath tube and separate, modern and really big shower with 5 shower heads. Mdm Crone speaks english as fluent as french, plus at least one more language – find out for yourself which one that is.
The village is a sleepy mountain village, so don’t expect to find a choice of restaurants here. But 15 minutes away by car you will find a selection, or if you’re lucky Mdm Crone will cook for her guests, a pleasure you shouldn’t miss.
This is the best b and b we have ever stayed in. The house is beautiful – our ensuite bedroom was very large and comfortable. The garden is lovely. Tatiana was a great hostess, most welcoming…… and a great cook.
I would have no hestiation in recommending Residence Crone as a wonderful place for a holiday in the Couserans. We would love to come back.
Residence Crone is an elegant, very large village house. Our room was enormous and beautifully furnished. Our king size bed was supremely comfortable. The huge marble bathroom is superb. Being at the rear of the house, our room was extremely quiet and we had the best nights’ sleeps ever!
Breakfast was delicious and varied each morning. Tatiana is a wonderful cook and she prepared us delicious evening meals.
This has to be the best B&B we have ever stayed in anywhere.
- Luxurious spacious accommodation with a huge four-poster bed and a bath big enough for two. Our host was friendly and welcoming and made a delicious meal on the evening we requested table d’hote.
Au Coeur du Chemin
Located in Castillon-en-Couserans in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 17 miles from Baqueira-Beret, Au Coeur du Chemin features a barbecue and views of the mountains.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Vielha is 19 miles from Au Coeur du Chemin, and Luchon is 24 miles from the property. Blagnac Airport is 52 miles away.
- Extremely friendly hosts. Big, spacious and well equipped apartment. Very comfortable beds and really tasty breakfest. House with a soul in pleasant colors. Good place to stay if you want to travel around this area.
- The location is in a small town in the Pyrenees with beautiful views nearby. The room is large, airy and spacious with a nice bed and there was fresh bread and jams for breakfast.
- Loved the family, and the setting was great – lovely garden.
- Owner was very helpful and accommodating and the room was comfortable and well decorated
- Ha sido una estancia muy agradable. El propietario fue muy simpático y atento desde el primer momento. Nuestra habitación tenía unas vistas increíbles y el desayuno que nos preparo y disfrutamos en la habitación de 10!!!
Chateau Serre Barbier
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Chateau Serre Barbier is located in Saint-Béat in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 20 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This guesthouse has ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 20 miles from Chateau Serre Barbier, and Vielha is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Bonne literie, accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, calme et tranquillité, le charme du lieu.
- bon accueil, joli site, belle chambre, tres bon repas et Arné et Yvette et leur fils sont des gens adorables
- Geweldige accomodaties in een rustige omgeving met hele aardige Nederlandse eigenaar die het Chateau hebben opgeknapt van ruïne tot hotel!
Personnel super sympa
Diner et petit déjeuner délicieux
Chambre avec tout le confort nécessaire et avec le charme d’un chateau restauré
- Eigenaren Yvette en Arne geven je het gevoel dat je welkom bent in een prachtige ambiance. Je voelt je echt een kasteelheer en kasteelvrouw. ‘s Avonds in het kasteel heerlijk gegeten en het ontbijt was verrukkelijk. Zeer aan te bevelen, ook de omgeving, het dorp zeer pittoresk liggend aan de Garonne.
Chateau de La Lanette
Chateau de La Lanette is located in Saléchan, just 24 miles from Baqueira-Beret. The guest house has a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.This guest house has ski storage and bike rental and car rental are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from Chateau de La Lanette, and Vielha is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 36 miles from Chateau de La Lanette.
12 of us stayed with Heather and Russel while cycling from coast to coast across the Pyrenees. The chateau was undoubtedly the best accommodation we stayed in through the week, and was a real highlight of the trip. The property itself is hugely impressive, however it was the hospitality that really set it apart and nothing was too much trouble.
Heather cooked us a fantastic 3 course meal, and dealt with the vegetarians and gluten free person with no drama at all. Russel kept the wine flowing! Breakfast was also great and kept us going through another long day in the saddle.
The bedroom and ensuite is tastefully decorated and impeccably clean. Super comfy bed, wonderful power shower and roomy bath. Toy boxes in the kids room was a lovely touch and much appreciated.
The breakfast with cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, toast and pancakes was a great start to the day. Heather spoils you with a delicious home made 3 course meal at the end of the day – better than a lot of restaurants!
The children eat earlier than the adults and then are spoilt with the choice of toys to play with in the play room or they snuggle up on the sofa and watch a film with other kids who may be staying, which means you can kick back and relax with a glass of wine knowing your little monsters are fed, happy and safe!
Heather and Russell go out of their way to make you feel very welcome and readily give you great suggestions for trips out and about in the area.
- Très très bon accueil de la part d’Heather et de Russell. La chambre était parfaite et d’une rare propreté. La literie était très confortable. Et les pancakes du petit déjeuner inoubliables !
L’accueil et la gentillesse de nos hôtes, l’ambiance chaleureuse et très conviviale.
La salle de jeux pour les enfants
La suite familiale spacieuse (pour 5).
Le repas excellent.
- Komfortabelt værelse, sødt værtspar og personale. Rigtigt pænt og i orden. Landlig idyl.
- 12 of us stayed with Heather and Russel while cycling from coast to coast across the Pyrenees. The chateau was undoubtedly the best accommodation we stayed in through the week, and was a real highlight of the trip. The property itself is hugely impressive, however it was the hospitality that really set it apart and nothing was too much trouble.
Maison de l’Esplanade
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Maison de l’Esplanade offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Gaudens, just 29 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Vielha is 28 miles from Maison de l’Esplanade, and La Mongie is 31 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The owner was lovely and her restraint below the hotel was excelant
- Excellent rooms in old, characterful hotel. Sadly the town is somewhat jaded. Great morning market.
- friendly helpful staff, superb room overlooking the river, good evening meal and breakfast
- Sylvie the proprietor went out of her way to be of assistance
It is a family owned hotel that does not look much from the outside but is a fine old building inside with a lovely staircase. We had a very large room with some old carvings on the ceiling and a large, well designed bathroom.
Breakfast was good
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Les Ondines is located in Gembrie, just 28 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 17 miles from Les Ondines, and Vielha is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 32 miles from the property.
– gluten free / organic breakfast
– play room for children
- Cosy place, great view, the housekeeper was very kind.
Sofi and Didier are wonderful hosts and made us feel at home. They are kind, dedicated and ready to help at any time.
The property and the aurrandibg land scape is incredibly beautiful.
- Very comfy bed with beautiful views of the garden and village beyond. Lovely hosts who made us very welcome and looked after us so well. The property is beautiful and well worth a stay. It is well located for visiting the stunning St Bertrand de Comminges and the adjacent gallery.
- Personnel très accueillant, petit déjeuner très bon, très belle maison
- – gluten free / organic breakfast
Top Guest Houses In Portet-dʼaspet Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Portet-dʼAspet Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!