6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Petit-bersac Poitou-charentes:
Chambres d’Hôtes et Gîtes du Château de Clauzuroux
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Chambres d’Hôtes et Gîtes du Château de Clauzuroux offers pet-friendly accommodations in Champagne-et-Fontaine. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Angoulême is 19 miles from Château Clauzuroux, and Périgueux is 23 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent. The owners were particularly friendly, helpful and kind, booking restaurants and giving directions and recommendations for things to do. So wonderful all round that we want to go again.
- Huge rooms, comfortable beds. Wonderful rural location with neat and interesting gardens. Dinner and breakfast very good, with too much food! Both couples had a dog, both of which were made welcolm. Plentiful safe dog walking in all directions. Easy car parking. Very friendly and accomodating host who spoke excellent english.
- Situated in a superb location……Severine & Patrick were exceptional hosts……The accommodation was good, clean and spacious….Our stay felt like a home from home….We’d definitely return again.
A most attractive chateau furnished with beautiful antique furniture. Peacefully situated in a superb location.
The kindest possible hosts.
Definitely plan to return for a longer stay next time.
great location, very comfortable gite and rooms, with well-edquipped kitchen, excellent wifi
great swimming pool, well-maintained
the owners are very friendly and helpful
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Moulin Rouhaud is located in Montboyer in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 24 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Émilion is 30 miles from Moulin Rouhaud, and Libourne is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Great place, wonderfull owners, comfortable swimming pool, handy kitchen
- superbe location, very spacious and extraordinary breakfast room, nice garden and pool area, good restaurant only five min. away, the most flowered place I know.
- Everything – the warm welcome into a beautiful home and park, excellent breakfast and a delightful and comfortable room.
- Everything was exceptional. The room, grounds, location, owners. They must work really hard to make it look so perfect. Breakfast was continental at its best. We hardly speak a word of French but got by very well due to the patience of the lady Owner. They looked after our 1year old’s every need too, with cots, milk and high chairs etc. Close to one of France’s most beautiful villages Aubeterre, it is a real gem of hotel, so stereotypically French in the best possible way. A must for first timers like us or experienced tourists in France. Nice, quiet drives also to two airports, Bergerac & Bordeaux.
- The owners are very friendly, the garden and swimming pool are beautiful and the breakfast was good!
Maison Charles Maurice
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison Charles Maurice offers accommodations in Chalais.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Angoulême is 27 miles from Maison Charles Maurice, and Saint-Émilion is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 39 miles from Maison Charles Maurice.
We had the king studio apartment, it was a beautiful attic room. It was really spacious and comfortable.
Tastful decoration and freindly staff. Nice a quiet.
- Large room, and generous en suite with walk in shower. Bed was large and comfortable. Lovely towels. Visited in winter, and everywhere was lovely and warm, with controllable heating. Although in town, my rear bedroom was quiet. Helene was very friendly and helpful.
- Good choice of breakfast, croissant, cheese ham bread, fruit juices, yoghurt, tea and coffee. The house was recently redecorated. There was a spacious walk in shower.
Lovely room, effective and quiet air conditioning. Very good breakfast with cold ham and cheese, cereal, yoghurt, fresh bread and croissants, fruit juices, tea, coffee and chocolate.
Small, sunny courtyard. Relaxed atmosphere.
The hostess,Helene, was very nice.
- Beautiful accomodation located in the middle of town. The accomodation is lovely and the property has been well maintained.
- We had the king studio apartment, it was a beautiful attic room. It was really spacious and comfortable.
Manoir de Longecote
Located in Chantérac, 12 miles from Périgueux, Manoir de Longecote features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Bergerac is 22 miles from Manoir de Longecote, and Brantôme is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Deco et meubles authentiques,literie correct ,chambre spacieuse ,extérieur conforme aux photos
- Excellent accueil de la propriétaire, disponible et conciliante, le calme, le cadre.
- L’ accueil est très chaleureux et le site est très agréable. Le dîner était excellent et notre hôte fort sympathique.
Suite très spacieuse.
Très beau mobilier.
- Bons repas très sains, les vins étaient bons et pas cher du tout. Très bon accueil, chaleureux et intéressant, l’hôte est très sympathique, cuisine bien et aime discuter culture (!). La piscine fut d’un grand secours par une telle chaleur. La maison et le cadre sont très beaux.
Villa 2 Pas Sages
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Villa 2 Pas Sages offers accommodations in La Roche-Chalais, just 20 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Libourne is 21 miles from Villa 2 Pas Sages, and Jonzac is 29 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Un hôte très accueillant et aux petits soins, une villa magnifique qui combine l’ancien et le moderne avec beaucoup de goût, une chambre spacieuse et propre parfait pour une petite famille comme la nôtre et enfin un domaine énorme qui permet de flâner dehors pendant les beaux jours. Topissime!!!
Jolie restauration d’une demeure ancienne d’un gout excellent…… chambre super -confortable, vaste et joliment équipée pour le confort du visiteur.
Accueil et compétence plus que très bien …..à l’écoute des visiteurs-
L’accueil était très chaleureux.
Malgré ma notification tardive ils ont pu me préparer un dîner alors que ce n’était pas prévu. Très bonne disponibilité de mes hôtes pour s’accommoder à mes horaires.
- la chambre,la literie,le petit déjeuner(le 25 décembre pain et croissants frais),l’excellent café.La volonté des propriétaires d’en faire une demeure d’ exception et cela passe par des travaux à terminer qui ne nous ont pas dérangés Charme oblige…
Très agréable séjour: chambre, petit déjeuner ….
Les propriétaires sont très sympas
Les Tuileries de Chanteloup
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Les Tuileries de Chanteloup is located in La Roche-Chalais. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from Les Tuileries Chanteloup, and Libourne is 20 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The proprietor was extremely welcoming and helpful. Lovely room.
- Refreshing swim in pool and excellent restaurant within a few metre’s walk. Kind welcome and offer to book the restaurant. Tasty, typical French breakfast. Characterful house with a friendly, family ambiance. Interesting village, with a few shops bars and a morning market. Plenty of public parking right next door.
- A trip down memory lane as stayed in this village many years ago on a school exchange. This is an excellent B&B. Our room and bathroom were very comfortable and spacious. Helpful information for restaurants and places to visit. A good touring base.
- Estelle and her husband were exemplary hosts: warm, welcoming, efficient and super-helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. They even make their own delicious yogurt for breakfast! A gem of a place if you want a quiet break in a typically French village.
- It was a lovely period property in a small village. The room was large and airy with excellent bathroom facilities. Estelle and her husband went out of their way to help me arrange a taxi and even collected me from the station.
Top Guest Houses In Petit-bersac Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!