6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Pérignac Charente Poitou-charentes:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Moulin Rouhaud is located in Montboyer in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 24 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Émilion is 30 miles from Moulin Rouhaud, and Libourne is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Great place, wonderfull owners, comfortable swimming pool, handy kitchen
- superbe location, very spacious and extraordinary breakfast room, nice garden and pool area, good restaurant only five min. away, the most flowered place I know.
- Everything – the warm welcome into a beautiful home and park, excellent breakfast and a delightful and comfortable room.
- Everything was exceptional. The room, grounds, location, owners. They must work really hard to make it look so perfect. Breakfast was continental at its best. We hardly speak a word of French but got by very well due to the patience of the lady Owner. They looked after our 1year old’s every need too, with cots, milk and high chairs etc. Close to one of France’s most beautiful villages Aubeterre, it is a real gem of hotel, so stereotypically French in the best possible way. A must for first timers like us or experienced tourists in France. Nice, quiet drives also to two airports, Bergerac & Bordeaux.
- The owners are very friendly, the garden and swimming pool are beautiful and the breakfast was good!
Maison Charles Maurice
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison Charles Maurice offers accommodations in Chalais.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Angoulême is 27 miles from Maison Charles Maurice, and Saint-Émilion is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 39 miles from Maison Charles Maurice.
We had the king studio apartment, it was a beautiful attic room. It was really spacious and comfortable.
Tastful decoration and freindly staff. Nice a quiet.
- Large room, and generous en suite with walk in shower. Bed was large and comfortable. Lovely towels. Visited in winter, and everywhere was lovely and warm, with controllable heating. Although in town, my rear bedroom was quiet. Helene was very friendly and helpful.
- Good choice of breakfast, croissant, cheese ham bread, fruit juices, yoghurt, tea and coffee. The house was recently redecorated. There was a spacious walk in shower.
Lovely room, effective and quiet air conditioning. Very good breakfast with cold ham and cheese, cereal, yoghurt, fresh bread and croissants, fruit juices, tea, coffee and chocolate.
Small, sunny courtyard. Relaxed atmosphere.
The hostess,Helene, was very nice.
- Beautiful accomodation located in the middle of town. The accomodation is lovely and the property has been well maintained.
- We had the king studio apartment, it was a beautiful attic room. It was really spacious and comfortable.
Chambres d’Hôtes et Gîtes du Château de Clauzuroux
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Chambres d’Hôtes et Gîtes du Château de Clauzuroux offers pet-friendly accommodations in Champagne-et-Fontaine. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Angoulême is 19 miles from Château Clauzuroux, and Périgueux is 23 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent. The owners were particularly friendly, helpful and kind, booking restaurants and giving directions and recommendations for things to do. So wonderful all round that we want to go again.
- Huge rooms, comfortable beds. Wonderful rural location with neat and interesting gardens. Dinner and breakfast very good, with too much food! Both couples had a dog, both of which were made welcolm. Plentiful safe dog walking in all directions. Easy car parking. Very friendly and accomodating host who spoke excellent english.
- Situated in a superb location……Severine & Patrick were exceptional hosts……The accommodation was good, clean and spacious….Our stay felt like a home from home….We’d definitely return again.
A most attractive chateau furnished with beautiful antique furniture. Peacefully situated in a superb location.
The kindest possible hosts.
Definitely plan to return for a longer stay next time.
great location, very comfortable gite and rooms, with well-edquipped kitchen, excellent wifi
great swimming pool, well-maintained
the owners are very friendly and helpful
Domaine de Montboulard
Located in Soyaux in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 2.8 miles from Angoulême, Domaine de Montboulard features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Cognac is 26 miles from Domaine de Montboulard, and Brantôme is 29 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 49 miles away.
- It’s location near road links and yet relaxed and green. Superb breakfast.
- Amazing property – like a castle estate. We had a whole cottage to ourselves – superb standard of equipment and tasteful decor. Excellent value for money and very dog friendly.
- Wonderful building, large and well heated rooms after long journey and felt at home straight away also very comfortable beds.
- Great location and beautiful buildings. Wonderful bed and having so much space was great, but…
- Very strategically located just off the ring road round Angouleme but isolated from it and peaceful with character. Start from the roundabout at the junction of the D939 and D1000. Access from the other end of Chemin de Montboulard is blocked I believe. We stayed in a newly renovated room planned also as a mini gite and were glad to be able to make ourselves a cup of tea. Modernistic furnishings but stylish and comfy. Still some teething problems with the electrics with a brief power cut in the morning (they are still renovating) but did not affect us too much. Owners helpful and friendly. Should be a really great place to stay in 6-9 months time.
Featuring free WiFi, clos caillet offers accommodations in Saint-Saturnin. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Angoulême is 6 miles from clos caillet, and Cognac is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Relais du Silence le Relais de Saint Preuil
Featuring free WiFi, Relais du Silence le Relais de Saint Preuil offers accommodations in Saint-Preuil, just 25 miles from Saintes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play tennis at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Angoulême is 16 miles from Relais du Silence le Relais de Sain, and Cognac is 10 miles away.
the relais is really cosy and the hospitality superbe
food fresh and wine exellent
a really nice place to stay
- We felt welcomed as soon as we arrived. Our host was magnificent. Such a beautiful location, lovely rooms with lots of small extra details and finally magnificent food.
- Large room, comfortably furnished. A bit dark, as is typical. Incredibly quiet; very relaxing. The staff could not have been any more friendly and helpful.
We were very lucky that we stayed at le Relais de Saint Preuil for two nights.
It was very quiet, and Christine was so kind, we had a very good time there.
We strongly recommend this place without doubt if you would like to see
real Cognac area as they are located right in the middle of the Grande Champagne.
- Everything. The moment you set your eyes on the property, you are transformed into calmness, cerenity and conform. The host is the warmest, the food is magical and one does not want to leave the place.
- the relais is really cosy and the hospitality superbe
Top Guest Houses In Pérignac Charente Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pérignac Charente Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!