6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peramea Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Peramea Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peramea Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peramea Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peramea Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peramea Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peramea Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Peramea Catalonia:
Hostal Alt Pirineu
Hostal Alt Pirineu is located in Baro, 4.7 mi from Sort. This guest house offers heated bedrooms with a private bathroom, and a shared terrace, games room and library.Each heated room has a private bathroom with a bath and shower, and free toiletries. There is also a flat-screen TV, and visco-elastic mattresses and pillows. Some rooms have views of the surrounding mountains and the Noguera Pallaresa River.A breakfast is served every morning at the hotel’s bar; and the on-site restaurant prepare traditional dishes. Packed lunches are also available on prior request.Hostal Alt Pirineu is set within the Alt Pirineu Nature Reserve, and 29 mi from Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. Port Ainé Ski Resort is 18 mi far from the property.Many activities can be practiced on site or in the surrounding areas, such as rafting, hiking, skiing, and horse riding, and the guest house provides information on these activities. Ski storage is available, as well as free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available only for motorcycles.
- The very warm welcome was great and the owners were most kind and helpful. The evening meal was excellent with home made products as was the following morning’s breakfast.
The stuff people were extremely gentle and helpful. We asked for suggestions for excursions for the day after. They provided brochures, dossiers and spoke to us providing lots of information. Finally they suggested one excursion in the Alt Pireneu and we followed the suggestion. It was actually really good excursion.
The dinner was also very very nice.
Owners were friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was excellent and good value.
- La amabilidad, el compromiso y la cercanía. Es un hostal sencillo pero completo. Anfitriones super amables y atentos en todo momento, volveremos sin duda, un lugar para volver!
- La amabilidad de Silvia, una chica de Barcelona valiente y emprendedora que dejó su gran ciudad para aventurarse en un negocio de este tipo, el cual lleva super bien. Habitación modesta pero muy limpia. Da a la carretera pero de noche no hay afluencia de tráfico, por lo cual no molesta nada el ruido. Se oye el río que pasa justo al lado. Desde allí mismo parte un sendero desde donde se pueden hacer largas caminatas a diferentes lugares de interés y junto al río, magnífico para desconectar. Tuvimos un parking privado exclusivo para la moto: un antiguo establo contiguo!! Genial!! Ofrecen servicio de comidas con un menú bastante bueno.
Fonda Can Fasersia
The Fonda Can Fasersia, set in the heart of the old quarter of La Pobla de Segur, at the foot of the Pyrenees, is a fine budget option with free Wi-Fi.Featuring bright, spacious rooms with private balcony, the Fonda Can Fasersia is surrounded by charming paved alleys and located directly opposite the famous Daldo Square. Guests can make use of a shared kitchen and dining area.Make the most of the hotel’s services and its privileged location to explore the fantastic mountainous landscapes.Use the Free Wi-Fi to plan hiking and cycling routes, visit the tour desk to make arrangements, and go on all-day excursions with a packed lunch from the Can Fasersia. The hotel can organize activities, such as horse riding, quad biking and paintballing.
- Location was excellent, the customer service perfect. Very clean a warm place.
- Excellent base for hiking excursions via train. The 5th floor kitchenette is convenient, but limited if several guests want to make more than a cuppa and toast.
- Great location for exploring the fantastic roads around that part of the Pyrenees
- Location in the town, interesting historic building that’s not been modernise much and spoilt
- The place has a bit of a hostel feeling (albeit with a private bedroom), but that obviously holds for the price as well. Good breakfast included.
This family-run hotel in Baro sits at the edge of the Aigüestortes National Park and offer free Wi-Fi. Rooms enjoy views of the beautiful surrounding countryside and include a flat-screen TV.The restaurant at Fonda Farré serves characteristic Pallaresa cuisine, such as trout and veal. A daily fixed price menu is available and there is a bar.Fonda Farré Hotel offers a luggage storage service and free parking is available on site. The tour desk can provide useful information on the surrounding area.The town of Sort is 5 mi away with it famous lottery shop, La Bruixa d’Or.
M’ha agradat molt el tracte humà, cordial, distès i servicial, molt especialment al menjador.
Llits molt amplis i confortables.
Relació qualitat/preu molt correcta.
- La atención del personal fue exquisita en todo momento. Un hotel rural acogedor y muy bien situado.
El personal muy amable. Todo muy familiar.
Comida buena y abundante. Muy limpio.
Repetiríamos sin dudarlo
Excelente trato, el personal es realmente amable y servicial.
Ubicación, estás cerca de pueblos importantes para poder hacer rutas.
Comida, EXCELENTE en calidad, presentación, cantidad, un 10
No hay A.A en hab. pero tampoco lo necesitamos por la noche.
- Accueille très chaleureux, petit déjeuner très gourmand et spécialité côtelette de porc excellent.
- M’ha agradat molt el tracte humà, cordial, distès i servicial, molt especialment al menjador.
Hostal Can Josep
This charming guest house is located in Sort, in the Catalan Pyrenees and next to the Noguera Pallaresa River. Buffet breakfast is included.All heated rooms at Hostal Can Josep feature a TV and a private bathroom.The café bars serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast includes a wide selection of Catalan cured meats, juices, local cheese, tea or coffee. Hostal Can Josep has a furnished outdoor terrace where guest can relax.A variety of sports and outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting or canoeing can be practiced nearby. The Aigües Tortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is just over an hour’s drive away.
Price was comfortable…
Parking was easy and close to the hotel entrance.
- Excellent value and quality restaurant. Allowed my motocycle to be parked in the secure garage. Lovely room with a nice view.
- Its location and room service – every time it is clean and neat
- The location for this place is good and there is free parking. The balcony had great views of the mountains. Breakfast was great and staff were friendly.
Ratio price / quality is excellent.
This was our second visit and would not stay anywhere else in Sort.
The breakfast buffet considering the price of the room is exceptional!!!
- Price was comfortable…
Featuring rooms with views of the Manyanet Valley, Casa Masover is located in the village of Buira. Set in gardens, it features an à la carte restaurant and a terrace.Each attractive room at Casa Masover has simple décor with wooden ceilings and furnishings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Catalan cuisine in the Masover’s restaurant.Offering a beautiful setting in the Lleida Pyrenees, Casa Masover has an ideal setting for hiking, rafting, horse riding and cycling. Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park can be reached in an hour by car.El Pont de Suert is less than 25 mi from the Masover, while Lleida is approximately 2 hours’ drive away.
Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Family operated restaurant with good menu selection. Dinner was excellent, tasty and very good value. Very good and tasty breakfast served. Overall very well, – meeting and exceeding what you might expect in the rural environment / house.
- Tranquilidad buen desayuno y buena comida y la atención del personal muy buena
- M’ha agredat tot, es un lloc molt tranquil, en plena natura, el menjar molt bo i bona atenció.
Casa Masover es un lugar muy tranquilo, ideal para estar en contacto con la naturaleza. El desayuno es muy bueno y las noches que nos quedamos a cenar todo era de calidad, producto de la casa, la carne deliciosa !!
Son una familia muy acogedora y atenta.
Muchas gracias Casa Masover !!!
La comida exelente, casera de de alta calidad.
El entorno para pasear y estar en contacto directo con la naturaleza
- Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Offering a restaurant which serves homemade and seasonal dishes, Hostal Noguera is located in Llavorsí. The hotel features a view over the Noguera Pallaresa River. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.The rooms at Hostal Noguera have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some have a view of the river.At Hostal Noguera you will find a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing, collecting mushrooms and hiking.
- Compact rooms but clean. Friendly staff. Catered for bicycle storage.
- the hotel is located near the river and has a beutifull view. no elevator but the stuff is helpfull. very clean.
- River view balcony on top floor was lovely. Views from room gorgeous. Staff are absolutely lovely and so helpful. Tried the food on our second night and it was very good wholesome local grub. Location is outstandingly beautiful. Beds comfy and room had everything you would need in a short stay base. We would definitely stay here and Llavorsí again
- Beautiful hotel at a beautiful location right on the river. Classic, simple design. The staff is nice and the view from the room is amazing. Good location if you want to trek around the area.
- The breakfast was great, there is a wide choice of products avaialble.
Top Guest Houses In Peramea Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peramea Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peramea Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peramea Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!