6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Payré-sur-vendée Pays De La Loire:
L’Ancien Hôtel de Ville
Featuring free WiFi, L’Ancien Hôtel de Ville offers accommodations in Foussais. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Niort is 18 miles from L’Ancien Hôtel de Ville, and Les Herbiers is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Gréât peoples and perfect service and attention all with nice smile
- Great service from the owners, made us feel really welcome.
- Comfortable large room, warm and friendly host and hostess who helped me when my roaming connection dropped off. Nice continental breakfast, lots of parking space, calm and quiet location. I would recommend it to anyone.
- Excellent condition throughout, friendly greeting, nothing to much trouble, food excellent value for money, if in the area again we would go back.
- Everything – great, friendly accommodating hosts and a beautifully clean, spacious and comfortable room in a fantastic historically interesting property. The village even has a small pizzaria that was open late on a Sunday evening!! Lifesaver!
Guesthouse Logis du Ranquinet
Guesthouse Logis du Ranquinet is located in Fontenay-le-Comte, 29 miles from La Rochelle and 19 miles from Niort.Les Herbiers is 29 miles from Guesthouse Logis du Ranquinet, and Parthenay is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- A wonderful surprise to be welcomed by a lovely French hostess who was fifth generation in this gorgeous old house. The comfort was quaintly luxurious and we wanted for nothing. The breakfast was served exquisitely – silver jugs and coffee pot, home made jams and butter in silverware too. The luscious Vendee cake was an extra treat.
This is a lovely old house with interesting features and decor run by very sweet elderly couple whose family have lived their for generations.
We had a problem finding the house due to the booking.com instructions and especially the google data, so they drove into town an guided us to the house – real service!
- Beautifully decorated rooms and very pleasant owners. Good breakfast.
– Grande amabilité des hôtes
– Petit déjeuner et gâteau excellent
- L’accueil chaleureux et généreux, la beauté du mobilier ancien, la décoration.
Chambre d’Hotes Le Lavoir
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambre d’Hotes Le Lavoir offers accommodations in Fontaines. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a shared bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. La Rochelle is 24 miles from Chambre d’Hotes Le Lavoir, and Niort is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 25 miles from Chambre d’Hotes Le Lavoir.
- Extremely friendly owner couple who could not do enough for us. Nothing a problem. Beautiful property and exceptional breakfast.
- This was the second time we stayed – the first being in the summer. The breakfast (and supper the previous night) was as good as we remembered. All home-made and so delicious. Their home was beautifully decorated and just what we needed to get us into the Christmas mood.
- An exceptionally warm welcome (for us and our little dog!) from the genuinely lovely Charrier family into their beautiful home. An idyllic rural setting. We slept soundly in the absolutely heavenly bed and the breakfast was the nicest we’ve had during our six week stay on the continent. All homemade/local produce. Amazing! We will definitely be back.
- Dinner and breakfast were excellent and prepared just for the two of us. The accommodation is quirky but spacious and very comfortable. The gardens are attractive. The owners are wonderful.
- Excellent breakfast. Friendly and welcoming owners that couldn’t do enough for you, beautiful garden to relax after a long journey, the property is located in a rural area and yet a stones throw away from the town.
Lemon Tree House
Lemon Tree House is located in LʼAbsie, just 22 miles from Niort. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Les Herbiers is 26 miles from Lemon Tree House, and Parthenay is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Paula was a lovely host and went out her way to help us. Lemon tree house is really comfortable and we’d love to come back one day. All the essentials are close by- a large Carrefour, bakery etc.
Everything was good. Paula is the best guest for your holidays !
Thanks for everything
Good location and plenty to see within an hours drive.
Excellent host, good breakfast
- Tastefully furnished, very clean and very quiet. The owner was perfectly charming and made me feel completely at home.
- Quiet and off the road. Very friendly and helpful hosts. As we were arriving late Paula prepared a lovely meal as restaurants closed. Definitely marked to revisit. Room on ground floor. No stairs!
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Bord de Sèvre
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chambres d’Hôtes Au Bord de Sèvre is located in Coulon in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 27 miles from La Rochelle. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.Niort is 8 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Rochefort is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 29 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Au Bord de Sèvre.
Very comfortable, lovely position. Good breakfast with every thing home made.
Would have like to have stayed longer.
- Promenade au bord de la sèvre Niortaise .Très bonne auberge auprès .Belle ballade à bateau.
- les hôtes sont très sympa et surtout la literie est a …DORMIR . A la fois ferme et moelleuse : une pure merveille. Si je n’avais pas eu du boulot ce jour là , je serais volontiers rester au lit beaucoup plus tard !!!
- emplacement calme à la sortie de Coulon, chambre correcte, très bon accueil, petit déjeuner très bien
- L’accueil est très chaleureux. La chambre est très propre. L’hébergement est également très paisible, situé au milieu d’un magnifique écrin de nature. Le petit déjeuner est copieux servit dans un espace convivial. Je le recommande vivement!
- Very comfortable, lovely position. Good breakfast with every thing home made.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Poussardiere offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-sous-Mouzeuil, just 23 miles from La Rochelle. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Niort is 27 miles from La Poussardiere, and La Roche-sur-Yon is 25 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Very convenient location for driving further south
Comfortable and plenty of breakfast
Karline, the owner, couldn’t have been more helpful or welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble and was very friendly. She spoke a little English and I spoke a little French but we muddled through without a hitch. She even gave my 6-year old daughter a tour of the many animals they keep close by – tortoises, an aviary, chickens, ponies! She thought it was fabulous. The room is upstairs in the main house but very comfortable. The garden is also lovely. We had breakfast outside looking out onto the garden and it was a wonderful relaxed start to the morning.
Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- Accueil parfait. La chambre est spacieuse et décorée avec gout. Le petit déjeuné est copieux.
La maison vue de l’extérieur, accueil agréable, le style moderne, le confort et la propreté de la chambre. Le toilette isolé de la salle de bain ; la petite séparation entre le coin enfant et parent.
Le petit coin pause café (thé, café, et même les petits chocolats)
Le petit déjeuner de rêve, avec tout ce qu’il faut pour s’en mettre plein les papilles (pain frais, viennoiseries chaudes, confitures maison, pot de caramel à tartiner, gâteaux…)
Que du bonheur !
Accueil très chaleureux, comme si nous étions amis depuis longtemps.
Les chambres étaient parfaites, confortables et très bien équipées. Jolie décoration toute en finesse.
Le petit déjeuner : une tuerie, surtout avec les crêpes maison préparées rien que pour faire plaisir à notre fille.
La maîtresse de maison parait être un vrai cordon bleu et nous ne manquerons pas de revenir. C’est sur.
Les conseils de restaurants ont été judicieux et de bonne qualités.
Merci beaucoup de votre gentillesse !
- Very convenient location for driving further south
Top Guest Houses In Payré-sur-vendée Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!