6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Ourville-en-caux Upper Normandy:
Le Clos des ifs
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos des ifs is located in Thiétreville. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Honfleur is 24 miles from Le Clos des ifs, and Étretat is 14 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 39 miles away.
- Host was exceptionally friendly and helpful, peaceful country location, good as a base for the Normandy area where there are so many lovely places to visit, breakfast was great, top floor rooms are spectacular, very pretty grounds, you need a car or bikes as it’s remote – 2km to nearest bar/restaurant/supermarket
- Friendly welcome, comfortable bed and good French breakfast. Good recommendation for restaurants. Peaceful surroundings
des gens super gentil et agreable ,endroit tres calme bonne literie et bon petit dejeuner
- Accueil très chaleureux . Petit déjeuner copieux , des yaourts et des gâteaux faits maison délicieux ! Une belle maison au calme très reposant !
Un petit déj copieux et fait maison
une chambre calme et bien agencé en toute simplicité
une tranquillité appréciable
un spectacle d’amoureux du Paon qui cherche à séduire sa partenaire
Château de Sissi
This chateau is surrounded by a 27 acre estate in Normandy. It offers individually decorated rooms, a restaurant and free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms at Chateau de Sissi are equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom. Each room offers a different view of the park.Chateau de Sissi provides a continental breakfast each morning that guests can enjoy in one of the salons or in the comfort of their room. The restaurant, The 3 Roses, serves traditional French food in the dining room with its sculpted woodwork and fireplace.Guests have access to Chateau de Sissi’s salons, terrace and tennis court. Additional facilities and services include a business center, gift shop and bike rental.
- Wonderful chateau in a small village very close to the coast. Breakfast was delicious and the restaurant is lovely too. Our room was small, but more than adequate and very nicely decorated. And there was a doggy treat, sleep mat and water bowl waiting for our small dog.
- The location is excellent. The grounds around the hotel are lovely. The ambience and food in the restaurant are also excellent.
- The bed was the biggest disappointment. We took the expensive room and the mattress sagged in the middle.
- As a chateau it was generally superior in ambience to modern hotels but it obviously lacks modern appliances like lifts and kettle. Good WiFi.
- Lovely setting, and an impressive chateau, also great staff,
Château de Trébons
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château de Trébons offers accommodations in Grainville-Ymauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 26 miles from Château de Trébons, and Honfleur is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chateau du Feugres
Chateau du Feugres is located in Beuzevillette, 26 miles from Deauville and 18 miles from Honfleur. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rouen is 26 miles from Chateau du Feugres, and Étretat is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from Chateau du Feugres.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes La Mare aux Saules
Chambres d’hôtes La Mare aux Saules offers accommodations in Sausseuzemare-en-Caux. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Deauville is 26 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Mare aux Saules, and Honfleur is 19 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles away.
- Had a wonderful stay with a charming hostesses. Location excellent for discovering Etretat,Fecamp, Honfleur, LeHavre, Rouen etc. Strongly recommend this really homely Chambre d’hote.
- It is a stone French Farm House. Very modern on the side, located on a real farm. There is communal kitchen if you want to make your own meal. A French breakfast is included. Selection of artesian breads and very special homemade jams. Our hostess was was very friendly and attentive. We were even some local carmels. Fescamp is located about 10km for closest restaurant.
- Thoroughly enjoyed the friendliness of the hostess. The facilities were great and only 15 mins to a good restaurant at Yport where there was street entertainment.
- The most quiet place through our entire Normandy trip. Greatly missed!
- We stayed at La Mare aux Saules with our 2 boys one night on our way to Calais. It was meant to be a simple stopover and ended up being the cherry on the cake at the end of our holiday! It was simply amazing. The room was big, the beds were VERY comfy, the shower was amazing, and we were welcomed very warmly. It was really a home away from home. The host was extremely friendly and had great advice on where to eat and what to do and the breakfast was amazing! We had baguette feuilletée (specialty of the region) with delicious homemade jam…and fresh milk from the farm! Un régal! The guesthouse is extremely children friendly with toys and a host that understands that after a long car trip 2 boys under 7 won’t easily stand still. We will certainly be back.
Located in Les Trois Pierres in the region of Haute-Normandie, 20 miles from Deauville, Ferme Clatot features a playground and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Honfleur is 12 miles from Ferme Clatot, and Étretat is 14 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful setting in an old farmhouse! So peaceful! Friendly couple who run it. Nice breakfast.
Despite our limited French we were welcomed and included like part of the family.
The property is beautiful and the children loved the outdoor play equipment and visiting the farm animals.
Breakfast was very traditional, homemade and delicious!
- The breakfast was really nice it was just missing a thermos for the coffee
- Beautiful property. A guesthouse full of antique furniture, filled with little nostalgic items, a vast garden full of birds, flowers. The garden is impeccably maintained with tables and chairs. Our host was wonderful in every way. Half an hour after checking-in, we asked to change one of our rooms, and we got what we asked for. Rooms were beautiful, large and clean. Very comfortable bed, fast wifi.
Quiet, dairy farm
Beautiful old farmhouse circa 1833
Friendly family B&B
Good homecooked breakfast
Recommended nice local place for dinner
Top Guest Houses In Ourville-en-caux Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ourville-en-Caux Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!