6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Orpí Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Orpí Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Orpí Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orpí Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orpí Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Orpí Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Orpí Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Orpí Catalonia:
El Celler de la Guàrdia
El Celler de la Guàrdia is located in Montserrat Nature Reserve, on the Catalan section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. This 17th-century farmhouse offers rustic rooms with a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The rustic-style rooms at El Celler de la Guàrdia feature a private bathroom with a shower and bath. Bed linen is provided.The property has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside. There is also a shared lounge and a games room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.You can drive to the famous Montserrat Monastery in around 25 minutes from El Celler de la Guàrdia. Central Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive away.
The room was big and the view was great even though the windows were small. Since we did not know when we would arrive we decided to book the room with 1/2 board, so no restaurant hunt.
The restaurant is wonderful, even though the menu is short.
We got the menu of the day witch incl. wine and water. In short, the countless dishes that started to find their way to our table were all very tasty. So was the Breakfast the following morning. It was served on a terrase with great view over a walley. Nice from a-z
- Cellar de la Guardia is a lovely rural homestead and we reached easily with the GPS. It was also a very good base for reaching the monastery at Montserrat. The staff were really helpful and even though we don’t speak Spanish a couple spoke English well so it was not a problem. The room was clean, comfortable and very spacious. We had a wonderful dinner at their restaurant and breakfast next morning was just as delicious and very plentiful, with orange juice, bread, Jamon, cheeses, fruit and a most wonderful tortilla. It was a great start to our Spanish holiday!
View of Montserrat mountain.
Service courteous and helpful!
Good place from where you can visit the Montserrat.
- This is a lovely hotel providing doorstep access to Montserrat. Authentic, rustic hotel and our room was very spacious. Easy access to the west side of Montserrat by foot. Wonderful views. Dog friendly. No need to go elsewhere for dinner, which was authentic and abundant (and delicious) Catalan food and exceptional value. Obviously a hit with the locals too, who seemed to be in for their weekend fry ups! Magic, thanks.
- Very cute rustic place with a cozy charm! We arrived late so didn’t spend much time here, but we thought this was the most unique place we have stayed on the trip! The lady who helped us didn’t speak English, but despite that she was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good! Highly recommend to stay here, a nice getaway from the big cities!
- The room was big and the view was great even though the windows were small. Since we did not know when we would arrive we decided to book the room with 1/2 board, so no restaurant hunt.
Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina
Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina is offering accommodations in Ca l’Avi. Free WiFi is featured.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom. At Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Barcelona is 22 miles from Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, while Sitges is 13 miles from the property. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 19 miles away.
- The facility were nice and clean. It’s in the country side so it was very quiet and allowed for a good night’s rest. The person that checked me on was nice.
- Served a purpose for our trip to southern spain from the UK as it was on route.
- Lovely location very friendly staff good breakfast
- La atencion del gerente, se preocupo de llevar a mi mujer al pueblo de al lado para comprar un menu. Ya que yo no me encontraba alli uno de los 2 dias.
- war doh gut zu finden .Eigentümer kam sofort nach ein Anruf vom anderen Gast da ich kein Spanisch kann und Er wohl auch kein Englisch,daher die Komunikation ein wenig schwierig,aber zum Schluss wusste ich was ich wollte und er auch.Hat mir eim Gepäck geholfen und das Zmmer erklärt mit den Schlüsselkarten und Strom.Leider die Klimaanlage vergessen .Frühstückk war reichlich und gut.WLAN klappte hervorragend
Hostal Guilleumes is set in Monistrol in the Montserrat Mountain Nature Reserve, 5 mi from the famous Monteserrat Monastery. It offers a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Cozy rooms at the guest house feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma TV, air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Guilleumes Restaurant, which serves modern Catalan cuisine with local produce. Packed lunches are available and celebrations can be catered for.The property is just 2,650 feet from the Rack Train Station up to the monastery and the Monistrol de Montserrat FGC Train Station, connecting you with Barcelona’s Plaza España.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Guilleumes has free public parking nearby and is 9.3 mi from Manresa. You can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes.
- Nice friendly welcome and assistance from Anaise and also the guy on nighshift who’s name I forgot but who was just as friendly and helpful.. Good location. I’d go again !
- Authentic hotel in a classic catalonian village. If you want to be right in the real Catalonia without tourists and if you enjoy service by heart: best place!
- Location great. Room spotless. Breakfast great. Would highly recommend ?? excellent location for visiting Montserrat. Great restaurant in the town square. Really good food very inexpensive.
- The Dinner exceeds all expectations, the steak is amazing but I would like like to see more English breakfast options like baked beans and fried eggs. I will return again.
- The staff was very kind and accommodating. The food at the restaurant very good. We were near the Monastary and the Cramballera.
Vila caelus masía boutique
Featuring views of the mountains and of the outdoor pool, Vila caelus masía boutique – Adults Only provides double rooms in Rubio. This guest house offers a tour desk. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and in-house parking is provided.At the guest house, rooms have a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, shower, and bathrobes.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodations, including cycling with electric bicycle, hiking, and hot-air balloon.Terrassa is 22 mi from Vila caelus masía boutique – Adults Only, while Sabadell is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- The lovely hosts couldn’t take better care of you at this little authentic respite nestled in the mountains above Igualada. Everything little detail is thought through from the antique dishes and silverware, to the stock of treats and toiletries in your room, to the lounge area around the pool. It’s luxurious but done in an authentic way with a good dose of old world glamour. I loved the 40’s music playing in the dining room – perfect fit for the ambiance. And don’t miss the food! Frank is a great cook and whips up one delicious home cooked dish after the next – often with ingredients direct from their garden. (See my photos) At €30 for an 8 course tasting menu (though we were stuffed after 3!) it’s great value if you’re hungry! Breakfast is also delicious and extensive. We left feeling like we’d been visiting friends for the week – and can wait to go see them again!
- Very kind staff, nicely decorated place, very quiet and peaceful and the food was the best!
Such a beautiful place. The perfect retreat in a quiet and rural environment. The house is very charming and the interior is just perfectly designed. Jose, Frank and Patricia are the perfect hosts. They make every dream come true and manage to make you feel at home.
When you come here you have to have dinner. Everything is so nicely arranged. All the food is fresh and local and very delicious. It’s a pleasure for the eye and the palate. We will definitely come back.
- Lovely location, super relaxing outdoor space with swimming pool and cosy sunbeds with nice views of the surrounding mountains. Thank you Patricia for making us feel home!
What a great place have these kind hosts created. Beautiful and remote, it feels in the middle of nowhere but nature. And then the food… so much to say, from the best breakfast buffet ever to the endless lunch & dinner menu. We’ve tasted all of it and everything was great, tasty and most dishes absolutely of high-end restaurant style.
The level of detail in the rooms and the lobby/living room/restaurant area is perfect.
With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, Pensión Avenida is located in central Vilafranca del Penedès. It offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a TV and private bathroom.The hostel has a restaurant which serves traditional home-made Mediterranean food, specializing in grilled meat and paella. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. You can also get a drink from the vending machine.Pensión Avenida has a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a laundry service.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. The lively seaside town of Sitges is 25 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes. The train station is just 4 minutes’ walk away.
- Very clean and comfortable, just a little out of the centre but the town is small and easy by foot. Possible to park a car directly outside.
- Enough said about this place, it is falsely advertised.
- We had an amazing meal in the restaurant – perfect with local ingredients and wine of course.
- Not far away from city center, good breakfast. Clean, nice balcony.
- The pension is a short walk from the centre of Vilafranca, so conveniently accessible for shops, restaurants etc. It is very clean.
Set in gardens with a swimming pool and barbecue facilities, in Sant Pau d’Ordal, El Recer is located 25 mi from Barcelona. Dating from 1846, it offers guided visits to cava vineyards.Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a fan and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and bathrobes.There is a communal sauna, as well as shared lounge and kitchen. Staff can inform you about what to see and do in the area. Cycling, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Roman city of Tarragona is 40 mi from the property, while Montserrat Mountain and its monastery are 32 mi away. You can reach the charming coastal town of Sitges and the nearby sandy beaches within a 30-minute drive of El Recer.
Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
La maison est un cabinet de curiosités.
C’était parfait pour une halte avec les enfants qui ont apprécié la piscine, le chien et les petits chatons qui se promenaient dans le jardin.
- El trato del dueño es una persona excelente…la tranquilidad del sitio y su belleza…asi como la comodidad y la limpieza
- Es una casa muy antigua y está todo acordé las fotos, tiene encanto todo de época y cama cómoda y limpio y Antonio un encanto de hombre
- El hotel es como un museo, te embebe en un alojamiento de casi 200 años. Muy recomendable. Pero lo mejor es la hospitalidad y la simpatía de Don Antoni, su propietario.
La amabilidad del dueño del alojamiento y su disponibilidad para ayudar en todo.
Muy bien situado para visitar las bodegas de la zona.
- Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
Top Guest Houses In Orpí Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Orpí Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Orpí Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Orpí Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!