6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ninole The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Ninole The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ninole The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ninole The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ninole The Big Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ninole The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ninole The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Ninole The Big Island:
Mahana House Country Inn
Situated just outside of Hakalau, 12.4 miles from Hilo, Mahana House Country Inn is a non-smoking property and features ocean views, free WiFi access, and free private parking.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with Netflix. All units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms also offer mini refrigerators, microwaves, and kitchenettes.There is a shared guest kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 12.4 miles from Mahana House Country Inn.
Beautiful place, quiet and peaceful, great for watching stars at night.
The hosts are very considerate, we found everything we needed.
We would like to stay much longer.
- Country setting, friendly hosts, good indoor outdoor flow, homely touch (e.g. bath robes, lots of condiments, constant supply of ice, fruits from their own orchard) a lovely communal kitchen/dining/lounge, great view, clean, good insect control, and Netflix
- We stayed four days at the corner suite of Mahana house and I must say that it was amazing! Everything is so new and beautiful. We had such a relaxing stay. Besides, the owner Randy was so kind. I had to postpone my trip because of the hurricane Harvey since the airport was closed. He was so understanding and helped us to find some new dates without charging anything else. Besides, he gave us so many good suggestions that made our trip even better. I would definitely give more stars if I could.
- The farm and all the fruits to eat fresh of the trees. The suggestions for tours around the island and yes it is a big island. So if you look out for a nice place to stay close to Hilo that’s where you wanna stay. Thanks to Randy for the stay at this awesome house.
- It was super! Even on a rainy day! A very quiet and piecefull place!
- Beautiful place, quiet and peaceful, great for watching stars at night.
Honomu Inn is located in Honomu, just 11 miles from Hilo.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Hilo Airport is 11 miles away.
- The hostess was very friendly and helpful. She picked us up at the airport and then drove us to the car rent agency the next day. The room was very beautiful having just recently been renovated. The location was great with a few shops, a coffee shop and a bakery nearby. Wonderful place to stay!
- Newly renovated with modern crisp white finish and linens. Outstanding staircase with custom Akaka Falls mural art.
- Honomu Inn is a quaint little hotel it is very clean and the Inn Keeper is very nice. self serve Cereal and coffee for breakfast.
- We loved staying at Homonu Inn. The housekeeper was just amazing and she welcomed us more than warmly. We felt like coming home. The room was cozy, comfortable and very clean and we LOVED the night song of the coquis (the frogs), although we could understand that people feel annoyed by them. But in that case, war plugs are provided by the housekeeper :-).
- Clean room, breakfast facilities and communal fridge. Near Akaka falls and the Zipline over Umauma falls.
Hamakua House and Camping Cabanas
Hamakua House and Camping Cabanas offers accommodations in Pepeekeo. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room was a large bedroom and the bed was comfortable. The manager of the property was very friendly and helpful.
- Very relaxing experience. Well looked after by our host, Ray.
The property’s manager has the right attitude. His welcoming and exiting procedures are a traveller’s dream.
During the stay, he also exceeded expectations by asking what you need.
- Beautiful setting, peaceful and quiet. Comfortable bed and nice home.
– Staff is super friendly and helpful
– Quite eco friendly with solar power
– Sleeping in a hammock is an interesting experience (though I recommend some mosquito protection)
Island Goode’s – Luxury Adult Only Accommodation in South Hilo District
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Island Goode’s – Luxury Adult Only Accommodation in South Hilo District is located in Papaikou, just 6 miles from Hilo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Nice big room. Comfortable furnishings. Modern room.
- Lovely self contained room with fab bed. Everything provided including beach towels though couldn’t find a decent beach 😂
- Excellent beds, best we’ve had away from home. Huge bathroom, everything is spotless.
- Facility was very clean. The owners were very friendly and attentive. Great value!
- Laura and Garvin really make you feel welcome. I have never experienced this level of (still unobtrusive) friendliness. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a home away from home on Big Island. Superb apartments with lovely touches and items from the Islands. We’ll surely return. Thanks again 🙂
Hilo Honoli’i Hale
One of our best sellers in Hilo! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hilo Honoli’i Hale is located in Hilo, just 25 miles from Volcano. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hawaii, Ocean View Hilo Bay
Located in Hilo, 24 miles from Volcano, Hawaii, Ocean View Hilo Bay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hilo Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- There is only one room and Amparo is so friendly!!
- I loved this place. You have access to a separate guest house, which is very clean/organized and has a private outdoor shower. The bed was very comfortable and you had control of the AC which was really nice for the getting out of the humidity. The hosts were both wonderful; Amparo prepared a delicious breakfast with a variety of bread, fruit, and protein that was a great start to the day. You each on the porch/patio overlooking the ocean and Hilo; even watched some planes land/take off. The property was easy to find and checking in/out were a breeze.
- Everything was so exceptional. Our visit was just perfect from the warm welcome to the goodbye (and the hope to see you soon). Breakfast extremely good! Thank you so much!
- The owner is amazing and could not have been more friendly and helpful. Also, it was a beautiful and clean room.
The outdoor bathroom which is lovely.
The cleanliness of the room.
The breakfast was plentiful and very good.
The view from the house.
Very welcoming owners.
I recommend it!
Top Guest Houses In Ninole The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ninole The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ninole The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ninole The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!