6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nieul Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Nieul Limousin is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nieul Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nieul Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nieul Limousin. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nieul Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nieul Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Nieul Limousin:
Château de Saint-Antoine
Located in Bonnac-la-Côte, 8 miles from Limoges, Château de Saint-Antoine features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 8 miles from Château de Saint-Antoine.
- We enjoyed a very comfortable stay at this lovely chateau. The owner is very nice and helpful. Convenient location for stop en-route to southern France. Nice grounds to walk around, with friendly animals and birds!
- very friendly and welcoming hostess, comfy bed, an authentic experience
- Amazing suite of rooms including an enormous sitting room and bedroom in one of the turrets of the château! The dogs would award five gold bones for the wonderful parkland – just the job to wear them out before the journey home!
- Gracious hostess and great location. This property has great potential if owners clean it up. While the facilities are great they need urgent restoration and a good clean up job.
I had very large beautiful room. The shower was absolutely brilliant! Most of all the owner was very helpful to me indeed. She helped with solving a problem I had with my medicines by translating for me with the local pharmacist to resolve the issue. I recommend the chateau very highly!
Dupain & Dubeurre, maison d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dupain & Dubeurre, maison d’hôtes offers accommodations in Limoges.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom.Bellegarde Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The host was great. The bed was comfortable. About a 10 minute walk to shopping mall.
- Great breakfast of fresh bread and patisserie. Friendly host, easy walk into the characterful old town, with nice bars and restaurants. A wonderful way to spend our last night in France.
- Valerie was an excellent hostess. The theme of the rooms was fun. It was very quiet and clean. Valerie found us a parking spot right out front.
- The hotel has well sized, themed, beautifull rooms with comfortable beds. The hotel is located along a quiet street with free parking and restaurants nearby. The city centre is approximately a 10 minute walk away. The hostess is very friendly.
- The host was extremely helpful, the breakfast was very good and the power shower was a bonus.
Chambres d’hôtes d’Antardieu
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chambres d’hôtes d’Antardieu offers accommodations in Saint-Junien. The guesthouse has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bellegarde Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Rustic location, nicely refurbished rooms and lovely hosts. Restaurant attached – really good food and classic French breakfast. Perfect overnight stop for us having visited the Oradour war memorial centre – also very powerful memorial and a must visit.
- Personal touch of the owner in greeting us and showing us round. Excellent facilities and good choice of local produce for breakfast included.
- The warm welcome and accommodating host throughout. We had a wonderful French meal on the first night.
- The accomodation was excellent, comfortable and tastefully furnished and decorated. We had everything we needed in the kitchen and bathroom. We only made an overnight stop but would have no hesitation in booking here again for a longer stay. Breakfast was excellent served in the pleasant restaurant. Extremely good value for money.
- We stayed in the garden apartment, which had our own private garden. Very peaceful and relaxing. Everything was done to a high standard. Nice restaurant next door. Easy drive to Oradour sur Glane and St Junien. If we were in the area again, we would not hesitate to stay here.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Flambée offers accommodations in Blond. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Limoges is 21 miles from La Flambée, and La Souterraine is 23 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 17 miles away.
- Room was spacious, bathroom facilities were excellent, security was not an issue, selection for continental breakfast vast,plenty of car park space,lovely grounds to walk around.The jewel in the crown was our host Myriam who worked so hard to make our stay perfect[thank you so much].
- Beautiful house in French countryside, hostess charming and helpful, food superb at a communal table with other guests from all over. Would have been great value at twice the cost.
- Lovely bright and clean room,very homley communal areas. Friendly owners who also speak very good English. There was no curfew so we could come and go as we pleased. Parking on site is very convenient and although the village is very small, there is plenty within a short distance.
- We liked the comfort, cleanliness, friendliness, helpfulness and excellent breakfast.
The owner was very friendly and hospitable
The decor was very tasteful
Room very spacious and private
Central – Appartement de charme – Cour du Temple
Featuring free WiFi, Central – Appartement de charme – Cour du Temple offers accommodations in Limoges, just 2.5 miles from Parc des expositions.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bellegarde Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Emplacement exceptionnel, l’impression de vivre dans un petit chateau en plein limoges, très belle découverte !
Nous avons adoré la décoration et l’ambiance également et l’accueil très sympathique des propriétaires et leur confiance !
- Le cadre superbe, l’accueil très sympathique et la chambre tellement bien décorée. L’endroit est très calme et silencieux. Un régal ! J’ai aussi découvert que le vieux Limoges est très charmant
- L ambiance et l esprit de l appartement : style baroque ou moyen âge… Insolite à sa façon
Une situation géographique centre ville exceptionnelle .
Un lieu atypique.
Un bon accueil
– La situation en plein centre-ville sur une petite place historique et très pittoresque.
– La déco très personnelle et inventive qui respecte le style du lieu (vieilles pierres, poutres apparentes,grande cheminée…)
– Le coin cuisine
- Emplacement exceptionnel, l’impression de vivre dans un petit chateau en plein limoges, très belle découverte !
Résidence d’artistes is located in Limoges, 2.2 miles from Zénith de Limoges and 2.2 miles from ESTER Limoges Technopole.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Parc des expositions is 2.4 miles from Résidence d’artistes, and Limoges Town Hall is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 5 miles from Résidence d’artistes.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Nieul Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nieul Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nieul Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nieul Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!