6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montclar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montclar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montclar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montclar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montclar Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montclar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montclar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Montclar Catalonia:
Set by Serra del Montsec National Park, Cal Alejandro is located in Artesa de Segre, by Montsonis Castle. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the guest house has free Wi-Fi and lovely views.Each bright room features heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a bar and breakfast in the room available for guests, as well as a gift shop and banquet facilities.Cal Alejandro is surrounded by nature, the ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking. Lleida is 40 minutes’ drive away and Tarragona, on the Mediterranean coast, is 62 mi from the property.
- The food in the restaurant was absolutely amazing. Incredible tender dishes at very low prices, plus they sold craft beer.
- Fantastic location, up in the hills, close to th castle, great view ver the valley. Good food at vey reasonable rates. And not far from the main route.
- The place it self is amazing,with an interesting location.We haven`t had time to do the tour that they recommended,but we did went to a lake near buy and had a wonderful afternoon!
- Great location in the heart of the medieval village; lovely views; we got a really nicely decorated room, and the restaurant is fantastic
- We wanted to experience a unique night in the Pyrenees on our last night before leaving Europe. The photos and description are what sold me but the reviews were not anything that would have. We went for it anyways and we’re super stoked! The place is amazing, the tour was really cool, the village cute, the views from the room were breathtaking, and I presume because they were quiet they upgraded our room, we didn’t ask but we certainly appreciated. We thought the place was really awesome (obviously) and spend most of the time wondering why the reviews were average. I highly recommend, I would bring whatever supplies you need tho, no shops nearby. Thanks for the hospitality, fantastic last night for our trip.
The family-run Hostal Roma, located on the C26 Main Road in Cubells, offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. It is 30 minutes’ drive from Lleida and 56 mi from La Seu D’Urgell.All heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with either a bath tub or shower and free toiletries.Traditional homemade Catalan cuisine is offered in the hotel restaurant. A daily set menu is available. There is also a café-bar and outside terrace. Packed lunches and special diet menus can be requested.
- Food is excellent value for money and very nice! Excellent bathroom facilities but the bathroom facilities.
- The hostal was perfect and place is a beautiful town.
Habitación reformada. Con escritorio, tv y armario grande. La cama amplia y muy cómoda El baño está bien distribuido con un plato de ducha grande.
Ah, y el aire acondiciinado que funcionaba a la perfección y que resulta imprescindible.
Hay restaurante en el mismo hotel. Tienen un menú de 12€ con 4 primeros y 4 segundos. A mi me encantó el bacalao. También puedes pedir tapas o platos combinados.
Ideal si vas de paso o como punto base para visitar el Montsec. Al lado de la carretera pero con mucha tranquilidad. El pueblo pequeño y rápido de visitar. Justo tocando al hotel está la farmacia y una pequeña tienda.
Y lo mejor de todo, aparte del aire acondiciinado, es que admiten mascotas y nos alojamos con nuestra perrita y sin coste añadido.
Definitivamente un sitio muy recomendable por la relación calidad y precio y sabiendo y aceptando que estás en una zona rural con sus inconvenientes.
Que puedes llevar a tu perro al alojamiento y al bar-restaurante sin ptoblema.
La comida esta buena y habia parking gratis.
- La limpieza, la amabilidad en el trato. Me produjo una muy grata impresión. La terraza y la comida muy bien. Admiten perros y no tuvimos ningún problema al respecto aunque por la noche ladraron una vez al pasar gente. Estaban muy cansadas del viaje de 600 km. Muy comprensivos. El camarero, un10
Masía Cal Guim
Set among pretty, green gardens, Masía Cal Guim offers a peaceful location in the Catalan countryside, 30 minutes’ drive from Lleida. It has a furnished terrace, a library and a guest lounge.Heated rooms feature rustic touches such as beamed ceilings, as well as colorful walls and fabrics. They include free Wi-Fi and have access to shared bathrooms. There is a TV and DVD player in the shared lounge.Masía Cal Guim can provide homemade meals upon prior request. Tarrega is a 10-minute drive from Ossó de Sió and has a selection of restaurants, bars and shops.Barcelona is around 75 minutes’ drive from Cal Guim and free private parking is available at the guest house.
No reviews yet.
L’Esgolfa de ca l’Ortís
Located in the small town of Figuerosa, L’Esgolfa de ca l’Ortís is a traditional house from the 16th century, restored into a cozy guest house with heating and free bikes.Rooms feature rustic décor, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Bathrooms are shared.At L’Esgolfa de ca l’Ortís you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. There is also a shared kitchen and a lounge.The property is located in a Special Protection Area, home to numerous bird species. A number of art-related activities are organized at the guest house. The area is popular for outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.
- Excellent location for nearby travel. The property is beautifully restored. Intimate and welcoming.
- Very quiet village, one and a half hour driving from barcelona. Clean and cute. We Recommend.
- The hosts were very welcoming, we had the whole place to ourselves and felt very trusted, to let ourselves in and use the kitchen, choose our room and generally make ourselves at home. The beds were extremely comfortable and the decor simple but beautiful. An old building sensitively and attractively renovated. A well equipped kitchen for the guests to use.
- A nice appartment in a tiny village. Very nice friendly hosts. An interesting place to stay.
- Fantastic place, such a warm, wonderful welcome, lovely food was provided for us when we turned up late and tired.
Hostal Urgell is a family-run guest house is located less than 5 minutes’ walk from Balaguer Train Station. It offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, 1,000 feet from the 14th-century Santa María Church.The bright rooms at Hostal Urgell are heated and come with a TV and private bathroom with toiletries.The guest house is within 5 minutes’ walk of several bars, restaurants and shops.The Pont Nou Bridge over the River Segre is 10 minutes’ walk away, while the bustling Plaça del Mercadal Square, which holds a market on Saturdays, is 2,950 feet away.Urgell is located next to a bus stop. It is 17 mi from Lleida and you can drive to Sant Llorenç de Montgai Reservoir in 15 minutes.
- Facilties old and very basic, but clean. Close to town centre.
- Small kitchen area was great. Could store some food in the fridge and use microwave.
Airco in room, very necessary! 🙂
Fridge for the guests
- alojamiento muy limpio y asequible. buen trato y practico.
- Para ser una pensión el estado de la habitación era bueno ya que estada reformada.
Hostal Sant Miquel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Sant Miquel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Balaguer, 16 mi from Lleida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, desk and heating. Some rooms come with a shared bathroom, while others are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and free bicycle storage at the property. A range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found within 10 minutes’ walk of the property.Rocallaura is 27 mi from Hostal Sant Miquel, while Ponts is 22 mi from the property. Reus Airport is 48 mi away.
- We had a health problem. The owner has solved that very helpfully. he only speaks spanish but with google tra nslate we came out. We traveled by bike. those who should be in
- It is under construction, butt already good to stay
- The place at the egde of Baleguer is okay allthough traffic comes close by. The room was very clean and it’s a place where you can sit nicely in the café.
- The accommodations were OK. The manager went well out of his way to personally and cheerfully walk me several blocks to a new laundromat which was not yet on Google Maps. That was exceptionally good service.
- Desde la habitacion se veia el rio pero tambien y mas cerca un vertedero de aguas. Tuvimos que dejar el hotel a las 23.00 hs. ya que habia pulgas en las camas. Llamamos y quien atendio mandó a su empleado a retirar la tarjeta de ingreso a la habitacion y abandonamos el hotel sin dormir en el mismo y din recibir ni devolucion ni disculpas al respecto
Top Guest Houses In Montclar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montclar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montclar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montclar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!