6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mombuey Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mombuey Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mombuey Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mombuey Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mombuey Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mombuey Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mombuey Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Mombuey Castile And Leon:
One of our top picks in Puebla de Sanabria.Hostal Raices is located in Puebla de Sanabria, 18 miles from Bragança and 28 miles from Las Médulas.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a tour desk at the property.
- The best shower I have ever had in a hotel room. In a great location right on the edge of the old town.
- Central location, easy to park the car, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable room and beds.
- The rooms were beautiful!! The bathroom was perfect, with an absolutely amazing shower. The beds were super comfy as well. It was in walking distance to absolutely everything, with great resturants right across the street!
- Very clean room. Delightful town. Helpful hostess.
Friendly owner, Quiet but handy location for the Pueblo – a very interesting place.
Good choice of bars, etc, to hand.
Posada Real de Las Misas
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Real de Las Misas offers accommodations in Puebla de Sanabria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bragança is 18 miles from Posada Real de Las Misas, and Las Médulas is 28 miles away.
- It was very warm room which was great as we arrived very late in very cold weather.
- A room was excellent and we had a superb dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, but what really made an impression was the helpfulness of the hotel staff. We had some technical issues with our car that we needed to solve and with a little help from the staff we managed to fix everything then and there in Puebla de Sanabria. We’ll definitely stay there again!
- Staff (Sonia) was extremely helpful. The location cannot be beat.
- When greeted at reception the lady was lovely, very helpful with parking and such a nice welcome. The views from our room were incredible. We were right next tithe castle and had the room with a lovely little bay window that gave panoramic views of the new Town…I’m sure you couldn’t beat this view in the whole of Puebla De Sanabria (unless perhaps you stayed IN the castle!!!)
- The hotel is in the center of the city, close to church or castle. Views from the balcony. Clean. Perfect plan for weekend.
Hostal Tribal is located in Puebla de Sanabria, 18 miles from Bragança and 28 miles from Las Médulas. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Location and rooms were great. Very clean. Easy walking into town etc.
- The hotel is central and easy to find, and it has two dining rooms, in one of which we enjoyed a nice local lunch. The room was attractively decorated, and the staff were helpful. There is ample public parking about 10 minutes’ walk away.
- nos gusto especialmente la ubicacion en el centro de la ciudad ademas la habitacion era tranquila sin un solo ruido y limpia , la calefaccion estaba encendida todo el dia , para nosotros no se podia pedir mas . El restaurante del hotel nos gusto buena cocina buen precio .
- Todo limpio calentito y camas cómodas. La ubicación está barbara podés dejar el auto sin pagó. No tenía placar
Très joli village.
Petite boulangerie caféteria Puig tout près.
Très sympa, 2 euros le petit déjeuner.
Hostal Carlos V
Hostal Carlos V is located in Puebla de Sanabria, just 18 miles from Bragança. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
Excellent customer service provided by staff.
Stylish decor of rooms, interesting cafe menu.
Nice clean modern room with good views.
Staff polite and helpful
- The room was very nice. The hostess was extremely helpful especially as we arrive walking the Via de la Plata in the pouring rain.
- A warm friendly greeting. One of the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept in, a superb rain shower in the bathroom and a tasty breakfast including fresh orange juice, coffee, fruit, bizcocho yogurt and toast.
- after walking 40 kms it was an absolute pleasure to arrive here. wonderful facilities and service, clean, good food……they even prepared some sandwiches (complimentary) for me to take on my camino today along with fruit and water-this was very much appreciated. this hostal is one of the best places i have stayed on the camino from almeria so far….would happily return to stay 😊😊😊
- Excellent customer service provided by staff.
Posada Real La Carteria
One of our best sellers in Puebla de Sanabria! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Posada Real La Carteria is located in Puebla de Sanabria in the region of Castila y Leon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Every room has a private bathroom.Bragança is 18 miles from Posada Real La Carteria, and Las Médulas is 28 miles away.
bathroom , fruit in bowl ,view from balcony, dinner good.
Although there was no parking at the hotel, some was organized at a nearby location.
- Puebla de Sanabria was a beautiful medieval town. Perfect for one night stay. The hotel was perfectly located in the heart of the city. The staff was very kind, and the restaurant had delicious food.
Pasamos 4 días en la más absoluta tranquilidad, que era lo que necesitábamos.
Repetiríamos sin dudarlo.
me justo la tranquilidad y la atencion como nos trataron .
la atencion en el restaurante fenomenal
me gusto mucho si puedo volveremos
la camarera que nos atendio en la cena fenomenal tomamos unas mollejas con setas riquisimas
- Tranquilidad, descanso, servicio. Todo impecable. Desayuno exquisito
- bathroom , fruit in bowl ,view from balcony, dinner good.
Posada Real La Pascasia
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada Real La Pascasia offers accommodations in Puebla de Sanabria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV and DVD player are available.There is a tour desk at the property.Bragança is 18 miles from Posada Real La Pascasia, and Las Médulas is 28 miles from the property.
- Very friendly lady on reception went out of her way to be helpfull
- La habitación en general. Buenas vistas, bien acondicionado, limpio y confortable.
La suite en la que estuve era preciosa, muy cómoda y con unas vistas alucinantes. La ubicación de la posada muy buena.
Las chicas de recepción encantadoras y dispuestas a agradar.
La ubicación, en la mejor zona de Sanabria.
Atención en la recepción, limpieza, y decoración de las habitaciones.
Nos regalaron el desayuno que no estaba incluido, aunque era muy básico.
- Edificio muy bien rehabilitado. Habitación moderna, completa y confortable. Fruta de cortesía. Kettle.
Top Guest Houses In Mombuey Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mombuey Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mombuey Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mombuey Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!