6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Medellín Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Medellín Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Medellín Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medellín Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medellín Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Medellín Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Medellín Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Medellín Extremadura:
Each room features a flat-screen TV and balcony. Towels and bed linen are included, and there is a private bathroom. There is an outdoor dining area as well as a tour desk available for guests.The hostel is 350 feet from a medieval castle and a Roman theater. Guadiana River is a 2-minute walk away.Hostal Rio is 15 minutes’ drive from Cornalvo Nature Reserve. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Merida is 25 mi away and Caceres is 1 hours’ drive from the property. Trujillo is 50 mi from the property.
- The large balcony with room 1 was excellent. Air conditioning worked well.
- Deigo was an excellent host who welcomed us warmly and gave us friendly instructions and guidance about our stay. He was always positive and helpful even getting up extremely early on our departure day to cook breakfast! His positive manner and cheerful mien are real strengths of this hostel.
- Rio was clean both upstairs & down in the bar.The bar staff were lovely.
- The bed was excellent, and the location next to the bridge and river made it a nice place to stop
- La amabilidad del personal, la comodidad y la ubicación.
Fuente de la Magdalena
The air-conditioned rooms all come with a flat-screen TV and safety deposit box. Each private bathroom is equipped with a shower. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.Guests can enjoy meals in Cidoncha Bar and Restaurant, which is located next to the guest house. They also have free access to a nearby fitness center and indoor pool.Fuente de la Magdalena is located just 1,300 feet from the church, Parroquia de Santa Amalia. Mérida is 22 mi away and Badajoz Airport is 50 mi from the guest house.
- Alejandro and her assistant were very kind and attentive !
- Close to the roman sites, quiet, comfortable and good value for mo ey
- Ultra modern hotel on the main plaza with good internet and plenty of hot water
- Very well located modern hotel with good facilities. The owner has the restaurant accross the square with good food
- Limpieza y atención de Alejandro. Siempre servicial y resolviendo.
Hostal Restaurante el Paraíso
All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and heating. There is a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.There is a café-bar and restaurant, serving set menus on week days and à la carte at weekends and on public holidays. Room service is available. Free parking is offered and Mérida is 35 mi away.
- Fantastically helpful owner who managed to communicate well with me via Google Translate. I was travelling by moto bike and my bike was secured in the underground car park. Location wise it’s on the main road, but it’s a really good stopover and although the location isn’t the best I would definitely stop here again as I was really well looked after. Also it’s quite a surprise really as inside everything was spotless and my stay was great value for money. Not only that the bed was the comfiest I’ve slept in on my current trip around Spain and Portugal. Service in the bar was really good and although I didn’t eat in the restaurant it looked really good. This is an incredibly good place to stop and was way better than I expected. the WiFi and the air con were excellent as well.
- The bed, mattress,pillow were very comfortable , the tv was good quality and the parking was good
- Friendly staff. Good parking for car and trailer. Very clean
- All the facilities were clean, comfortable and fairly good, also the room.
- La cama supercómoda, facil aparcamiento, la tranquilidad y muy cerca de Don Benito. Y lo mejor el precio económico.
All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.The Ethnographic Museum is just 150 feet from Hostal Galicia. The FEVAL Convention Center is 0.6 mi from away. Merida’s bus and train stations are both within 0.9 mi of the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Air Base Airport, 52 mi from the property.
Really helpful staff at checkin.
- Todo en general . Muy buenas raciones . La cama muy comoda. El personal muy amable. Tienes cerca del hotel sitio para aparcar gratis. Y una terraza muy buena para tomar unas cañas y un cubata. Lo malo que estan solo abierto asta las 2 o 2’30 de la madrugada. Muy bueno el aire acondicionado.
- Amables. Muy bien situado. Tranquilo y limpio. Ah! Colchones muy comodos
Ubicación buena, al lado de la plaza del ayuntamiento.
- La cama cómoda, la atención del personal y la ubicación fantástica en pleno centro de don Benito
- Comfortable bed.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms at Hostal Kavanna have air conditioning and a desk.Mérida is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Don Benito is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcoming staff, renovated, colorfully decorated rooms. Cafeteria and meal service good. Ideal for walkers along Camino de Santiago.
Camas muy cómodas. Buena relación precio- instalaciones
Desayunamos en el bar del hotel: bocadillos y café bueno.
- La comodidad de la cama y la relación calidad-precio.
Nos gustó la limpieza de la habitación, colchones cómodos, la relación calidad-precio muy buena, el personal muy amable. Además tienen restaurante en que se puede comer, cenar o desayunar.
Una estancia muy agradable
- Todo limpio, a un precio excelente. Sin florituras todo muy adecuado por un buen precio.
Casa Rural Las Gamitas
Featuring plenty of natural light, exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each room at Casa Rural Las Gamitas comes with a flat-screen TV, radio, a fan and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.All the rooms include a fireplace, underfloor heating and soundproofing. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Lunch and dinner are available upon request. The accommodations can also be rented as a whole house.The property offers free parking.This country house is 62 mi from Talavera La Real Air Base Airport.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Medellín Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Medellín Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Medellín Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Medellín Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!