6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Lucillos Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal La Aldaba
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal La Aldaba also provide guests with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Talavera de la Reina is 10 miles from Hostal La Aldaba.
- Staff very friendly despite my arriving with short notice on la Noche Buena. Internet worked very well.
- Language was a bit of a problem as I do not speak Spanish. But the owner and staff were very happy to work with me and Google translate. The owner was just a nice guy. The facilities were clean and quite attractive.
- Friendly staff, amenable to special requests. Very quiet location, no disturbances and we woke up to see storks flying over the village.
- the owner was very nice as he even heated up some food i had brought with me. I thought the furniture was very interesting because it made use of typical objects found or made in the in the area, like barils of wine cut in half and made into consoles…
- Un hostal acogedor, limpio, cómodo y un trato cercano , amable y cordial
All of the rooms in Hostal Cazalegas have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a hydromassage shower. All rooms are accessible by elevator.Located in a quiet area, local activities include hiking along one of the various routes that begins at the reservoir. You can also windsurf or go horse riding.The Cazalegas Hostal has a café serving characteristic Castilian dishes. Reception is open 24 hours a day.Free parking can be found nearby. The A-5 main road is just 1.2 mi away. Talavera de la Reina is about 7.5 mi away.
- It was a fine place for one overnight stay. A basic hostel in a small village next to the highway. Rooms are clean, beds a bit too hard for my taste and the air condition run very well.
- Very friendly staff, absolutely clean and very nice place
- The staff was really kind and helpful. They only speaks Spanish. I suggest you to bring slippers with you, because the tile floor of the bed and the bathroom is cold. We get shampoo and shower gel, too. It was much better than I expected from a 2* hotel.
- Room is clean, friendly host. Basics are in order. Soap, shampoo, glass available.
- La habitación amplia, el baño muy cómodo con un gran plato de ducha, aire acondicionado, no nos costó demasiado aparcar por los alrededores y está bien situado para ir a la laguna, aunque no a pie, claro. El restaurante tiene precios asequibles y se come bastante bien. El personal es amable y servicial.
La Posada de Bayuela
The rooms at La Posada de Bayuela feature terra cotta floors and country-style décor. Each one comes with a work desk and a private bathroom.The Posada’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day.The Posada has a charming lounge with books and board games. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.You can drive to the beautiful Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve in around an hour. Toledo and Madrid are both around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- i reserved it for my family, they absolutely loved the property, beds were extra comfortable, and location was wonderful.
- La atención de personal que regenta el establecimiento y la comida exquisita.
- La atención del personal excelente. El restaurante también muy bien. Decoración cuidada. Situado en el centro del pueblo.
- Todo!el patio de abajo,la habitación,el salón común,la decoración..y la comida.
- Lugar céntrico y muy agradable.magnifico patio interior.las habitaciones limpias y agradables.salón común precioso y con gran cantidad de libros.todos muy agradables y atentos.muy contentos con la estancia y la comida.
This guest house offers single and double rooms with heating and air conditioning. All rooms include a private bathroom with bath or shower, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurants serves traditional cuisine and offers both à la carte and set menu options. The property also offers a terrace, free private parking and tourist information. There is a shop 350 feet away.Hostal Concepción is a 50-minute drive from Madrid, and Toledo is 30 minutes away. Talavera de la Reina is 25 mi from the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Pension La Playa
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet and a TV. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms have a balcony.Guests at Pension La Playa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Talavera de la Reina, like cycling.Arenas de San Pedro is 22 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Minigolf El Meson
The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with a bath. They offer views of the garden or the mountains.El Meson’s restaurant serves homemade dishes and sells characteristic local produce. There is also a big terrace, a bar, and a shared lounge with TV.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Cazalegas Lake is 8.1 mi away. Talavera de la Reina can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Lucillos Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lucillos Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!