6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lo Mendigo Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lo Mendigo Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lo Mendigo Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lo Mendigo Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lo Mendigo Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lo Mendigo Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lo Mendigo Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Lo Mendigo Murcia:
The Segura Guest House has a 24-hour front desk and a small gift shop. Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the cafe, or visit nearby bars and restaurants in the center of the city.Rooms at the Segura are cozy and functional. They all include central heating, TV and a private bathroom.Historic central Murcia is a 2-minute walk from the guesthouse. Murcia Cathedral and the Botanical Gardens are just 1,000 feet away. Free public parking can be found nearby.
Friendly greeting from staff on entry/exit, someone always manning reception.
Air conditioning in room a welcome relief from the heat outside.
Cafe in the base of the building.
Close to both bus & train station so easy access by foot.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet place, highly recommended.
- It was great to be there nice clean place and friendly helpful staff, the breakfast was simple but good. Wifi works good inside the rooms.
- very friendly stuff.Ｉ was arrived at midnight.they remember my name and let me chick in with very fast time
- Great location, good value and the staff were great.
- Friendly greeting from staff on entry/exit, someone always manning reception.
Vending machines with drinks and snacks are available at the Campoy guest house. There are also many restaurants and bars to enjoy in Murcia and the surrounding area.Campoy is well connected due to its close proximity to the A30 Motorway, as well as bus and train stations. 24-hour parking can be found nearby.The Murcia Cathedral and Botannical Gardens are located 10 minutes’ walk from Campoy Pensión. The Floridablanca Gardens are just 5 minutes away.
- Only good points are, 10 mins walking distance from the centre, enough clean, spacious room.
- Straight from the station into the pension. There was always someone in reception and they were always helpful, unlike a lot of economy places where there is no one on site. Comfortable bed good sized room.
- The smell of the hotel, takes you back in time to old Murcia
- La ubicación. Aunque estaba en un barrio muy poco transitado.
- Cuando fui a pasar la segunda noche me sorprendió mucho que me habían hecho la cama y me habían limpiado la habitación.
Santa Isabel Park is half a mile from the guesthouse, while Bellas Artes Museum is a 10-minute walk away. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 22 miles from the property.
* spacious bedroom
* natural light
* living room with couch and dinner table
* multiple bathrooms to choose from
* next to bridge Across the river from old centre
* across the street from supermarket
- Klaus was a real gentleman! Was perfectly ok with extending my stay..allowed me to have a private room with no extra cost and was helpful with city information.
- Habitaciones Princesa is a clean & well equipped accommodation with an added personal touch where the owner, Klas, who lives in the adjoining building, is always on hand to provide you with everything you need to ensure your stay is a comfortable & enjoyable one. Superbly located in a central location – only 3 minutes’ walking from the cathedral & other touristic sites, I really would recommend it to anyone visiting Murcia who wants a comfortable stay at a reasonable price.
- L’emplacement, la simplicité de la déco, la propreté et aussi le personnel qui m’a aidé à trouver une place de parking et aussi m’a indiqué les endroits sympas. Merci
La atención nada más llegar fue genial y la ubicación perfecta, la verdad.
Es un buen alojamiento si te importa mucho la ubicación y buscas algo muy barato.
Tienen parking de pago.
- * spacious bedroom
Pensión Puerto Rico
Rooms at the Puerto Rico guest house are also heated, and some have a private balcony. They have tiled floors and wooden furniture, and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Pensión Puerto Rico has easy access to the A7 Motorway, and Alicante is a 50-minute drive away.
- Worth an overnight stay if you’re going to watch a gig at Sala Gamma and have quick visit to Monteagudo. Associated bar is good.
- Todo estuvo correcto, amable el personal, aunque estuvimos poco. Está en un lugar apartado pero tranquilo y relativamente cerca en coche para ir a la Capital. Lo recomiendo y volvería a ir.
El restaurante fue lo mejor: el trato, la comida y el precio.
Sobre la pensión: El trato y la limpieza fueron muy buenos pero la pensión necesita algunas mejoras para el precio que cobra.
- La cama ,estaba limpio ,los dueños amables,no muy lejos del festival
- Puedes aparcar bien, estando a pocos kilometros de Murcia.
Pensión El Cordobés
All air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony and are also heated. There is a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.A laundry and ironing service is available. Rooms adapted for disabled people are available at Pensión El Cordobés. There is a tour desk and luggage storage is offered. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Very clean ,nice size room with comfy bed..Good variety of toiletries which were refreshed every day..Fridge in room and there is a shared lounge room with a TV and toilet and a microwave. Rooms cleaned every day. Close to town Hall where there are lots of bars and shops just behind it.
- Very clean hotel best I’ve stayed in for along while
- No breakfast offered. Accommodation was basic, yet comfortable and clean. It was what we expected and for one night it was fine.
Basic accommodation but very clean and excellent value for money. Ramon restaurant very close and excellent. Close to the beach.
Very quiet no noise from other guests.
- Good location, extremely clean in all areas. Lovely clean and bright room and bathroom ( with nice toiletries) Owner very helpful with sorting out taxi to the airport as we checked out.
All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They feature wooden ceilings and come with a mini-bar and TV. There is a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have sloped ceilings with a window.Free parking is available nearby and you will also find bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- It was not expensive and ideal location for my trip
- The safety & overall facilities were very good. The help provided by staff was excellent
- J’ai aimé l’accueil et la réception, le mini bar, la climatisation, la douche rénovée et spacieuse, la possibilité de voyager avec mon chien sans supplément, la propreté et le ménage quotidien.
- Es el pueblo un pedazo de Cielo y su gente todos pero todos muy amables
- Todo muy limpio y ordenado, personal muy amable. 100% recomendable.
Top Guest Houses In Lo Mendigo Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lo Mendigo Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lo Mendigo Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lo Mendigo Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!