6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lleida Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lleida Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lleida Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lleida Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lleida Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lleida Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lleida Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Lleida Catalonia:
L’Hostalet has a laundry service, as well as dry cleaning and luggage storage. There are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops within a 10-minute walk of the guest house.Turó de la Seu Hill is a 20-minute walk away, and here you can find the Seu Vella Cathdral and Palau de la Suda Palace. Lleida is 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza and Tarragona.
I was so happy to find this place at the last minute. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was warm and clean but most of all I liked that it had an ensuite, l wasn’t expecting that.
The receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful
- Basic economic accommodation. Room towards inner court were quiet.
- This was a bargain basement room though it did have a full sized fridge.
- This place has one of the best WiFi I have ever used in a hotel. Parking is easy in the streets near by. The room is very large but the ambiance is not the most attractive I have ever seen. However with your eyes closed all hotels look the same.
- El trato de la persona que nos recibió, el vuelo nuestro llegó a Barcelona con bastante retraso y junto al trayecto a Lleida, se nos hizo muy tarde, Y AÚN ASÍ NOS ESPERO. MIL GRACIAS.
- I was so happy to find this place at the last minute. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was warm and clean but most of all I liked that it had an ensuite, l wasn’t expecting that.
Most rooms have a desk, and all come with satellite TV and a wardrobe. Private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is available from 06:00 and the cafeteria serves a range of snacks and sandwiches. The restaurant offers daily set menus and special menus for groups, specializing in grilled meats and homemade desserts. Fruit and vegetables are grown onsite.
- The owner of that place is very friendly and enthusiastic. All services met our expectations – the hotel is obviously used by drivers as overnight stay . The dinner was nice and for reasonable price, especially lamb was very nice. Rooms are clean and spacious.
- Superb food in the restaurant. Staff ever so friendly and helpful to our non Spanish speaking family
- Very good for overnight stop just off the AP2 motorway. This Hostal seems to be mainly used by Spanish drivers on business. Bacon sandwiches to die for. Homely food.
- Quite cheep, close to Fraga. Clean, great wifi, food at the restaurant was not bad:)
- La atención del camarero fue sobresaliente sobre todo el de la coleta ,alto y delgado perdon por la expresión no me acuerdo del nombre , buen sitio de ubicación para descansar en viaje y buena comida
Pensió Sant Antoni
Featuring tiled floors and a flat-screen TV, all air-conditioned rooms have a work desk. They are heated and soundproofed. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.A variety of breakfasts is offered at the Sant Antoni. There is a snack bar, restaurant and bar. Special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk, which offers an airport shuttle for an extra charge. Reus Airport is 53 mi away.
- Nice and quiet and secluded. The peace was calming and the staff were very helpful to foreign tourists
- Perfect for what I wanted – somewhere quiet an hour and half drive from Barcelona
- Fantástico! Habitación cómoda, cama confortable y nada de ruido.
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié le calme de ce petit village, l’accueil des personnes, un bel endroit.
j’en profite pour saluer Esther et la qualité de sa cuisine, Albert et Antonio, et tous le personnel de cette établissement pour leur gentillesse.
A très bientôt.
Bruno & Joana
- Perfecto para lo que yo hice, una noche en tránsito por trabajo. No puedo aconsejar mucho más pero se veía todo muy limpio, correcto y la persona que me atendió muy dispuesta a facilitar las cosas.
Hostal Can Jaume
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Can Jaume has heating and a TV. Some rooms have a balcony.A range of Catalan cuisine is on offer in the Can Jaume’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The Jaume is a 10-minute walk from Mollerusa’s train and bus stations. There are regular services to Lleida, a 30-minute journey away, while Barcelona can be reached in less than 2 hours. There is easy access to the A2 and AP2 Motorways.
- El Alojamiento cumplió lo esperado en relación a su precio. A destacar positivo que a pesar de confundirnos de fecha no efectuaron ningun sobrecargo.
- Lo encontramos limpio y muy ordenado, cuidando los detalles. Cumple con las expectativas
- vriendelijk personeel, prima kamer, heel erg goed diner! goed ontbijt!
- La limpieza de la habitación. Aparcamiento gratuito en el exterior. El precio es barato.
- La tranquillità del posto e la pulizia delle camere.
Hostal Sant Miquel
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, desk and heating. Some rooms come with a shared bathroom, while others are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and free bicycle storage at the property. A range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found within 10 minutes’ walk of the property.Rocallaura is 27 mi from Hostal Sant Miquel, while Ponts is 22 mi from the property. Reus Airport is 48 mi away.
- We had a health problem. The owner has solved that very helpfully. he only speaks spanish but with google tra nslate we came out. We traveled by bike. those who should be in
- It is under construction, butt already good to stay
- The place at the egde of Baleguer is okay allthough traffic comes close by. The room was very clean and it’s a place where you can sit nicely in the café.
- The accommodations were OK. The manager went well out of his way to personally and cheerfully walk me several blocks to a new laundromat which was not yet on Google Maps. That was exceptionally good service.
- Llegamos fuera del horario indicado y nos atendieron igual.
Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Hostal Terraferma provides free WiFi and private parking. A flat-screen TV is provided.Barbastro is 30 mi from Hostal Terraferma, while Ponts is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 53 mi from Hostal Terraferma.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Lleida Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lleida Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lleida Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lleida Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!