6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Ese San José – Top Hotel Reviews
La Ese San José is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Ese San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Ese San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Ese San José. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Ese San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Ese San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In La Ese San José:
Bosque Del Tolomuco
Located in La Ese in the region of San José, 10 miles from Playa Hermosa, Bosque Del Tolomuco features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Uvita is 21 miles from Bosque Del Tolomuco, and Santa Elena is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 45 miles from Bosque Del Tolomuco.
- Excellent location, beautiful view across to the mountain. Amazing birds with cleverly placed feeders, great for taking photos. The humming birds were amazing. Lise and Rolf were wonderful hosts and very helpful when we had car problems. Breakfasts were lovely and had unlimited supply of coffee. You need at least two nights to appreciate this place. Thank you for a great stay.
- The birding at this property was exceptional! The Innkeepers have at least 4 feeding stations. One feeding station was directly outside our room. Outdoor chairs are provided for “armchair bird watching”. We recommend the only local-restaurant a few km away for meals, vehicle a must.
- An amazing place. Quiet, beautiful and really a great spot for birdwatching….Liz is a wonderful host and we enjoyed our stay very much…
- The place is quiet and isolated, that’s exactly what I was looking for – some quiet weekend! Enjoyed staying on the terrace and watch the birds and valley…Totally recommend this place to escape from city!
- LOVED the BEAUTIFUL mountain view from the property. The birds were AMAZING!
Hostel Casa Chirripo
Located in Herradura in the region of San José, 10 miles from Playa Hermosa, Hostel Casa Chirripo features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Uvita is 22 miles from Hostel Casa Chirripo, and Santa Elena is 8 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 50 miles away.
- Very good starting place for mountains hiking – Chirripo, Cloud Bridge, Heradura, too. A bus stop in front of the door. Feeding spot for birds next the entrance, grooming river behind the house. Well equipped kitchen, free coffee, kind and helpful manager – José, thanks.
- Great place to stay if you wanna hike. Rooms are simple, but comfortable enough and the place has really good vibe. Jose let us use kitchen late the day we arrived what we really appreciated.
The host was so kind and helpful, he kept our bags during the climbing of Chirripo, he was present all the day to discuss and very interesting!
The kitchen was very well equiped with coffee and tea!
- José our host was amazingly nice! We chat a lot with him, he explained us everything to register for the Chirripo. He woke up at 4:30 am to prepare the coffee before the hike. And his friend Carlos also super friendly. It was a great experience with a kitchen where we could cook, the room was big and clean. Go there!! 😉
- Wonderful location with the sound of the river lulling you to sleep. The hostel is very well equipped with everything you need, and close to the mineral springs, cloud forrest and Chirripo. Jose is a lovely host, very friendly and inviting, and he is very happy to share his knowledge and advice about exploring the area and wider Costa Rica. We loved hanging out in the kitchen with Jose teaching us how to cook Yuca, watching the Emaeald toucan and hummingbirds in the garden and walking down to the river behind the hostel picking fresh fruit straight from the tree. We would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting this beautiful part of the world. We hope we can return one day! Thanks Jose and Puca, wishing you safe and happy travels for many years to come Xxx
Hospedaje Garcia is located in Chiles, 3.4 miles from Playa Hermosa and 14 miles from Uvita. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Santa Elena is 4 miles from Hospedaje Garcia, and Dominical is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Finca Vigia offers accommodations in Tinamaste. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is concierge services at the property.Manuel Antonio is 26 miles from Finca Vigia, and Playa Hermosa is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
SomerTime Inn offers accommodations in Tinamaste. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Manuel Antonio is 27 miles from SomerTime Inn, and Playa Hermosa is 9 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Edge of the World Costa Rica
One of our top picks in Dominical.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Edge of the World Costa Rica is located in Dominical. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Manuel Antonio is 21 miles from Edge of the World Costa Rica, and Playa Hermosa is 15 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 36 miles away.
- Brightly painted, away from the noise of town. Good coffee.
- Incredible attention to detail. Beautiful cabins and truly welcoming hosts. A real oasis of calm with a wonderful view. The children were so happy and so were we. We will stay longer next time if possible.
The whole experience was wonderful. The couple running the place where incredible and so accommodating.
You are really one with nature there, outdoor showers, beautiful views and the perfect place to relax.
- An incredible unique spot for a holiday home with a fantastic view over the mountains up to the Pacific. The managers provided us with everything we needed and prepared the most delicious breakfast for us. Great stay for excursions to several waterfalls and deserted beaches. Definitely recommended!
- Incredible views! This was certainly an authentic Costa Rican experience. We loved the little touches like beach towels, breakfast the first night, games and books, and clothespins for hanging wet clothes. The cabin was very clean. The covered decks were comfortable. The kitchen is outdoors! The hosts were friendly and accommodating.
Top Guest Houses In La Ese San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Ese San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Ese San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Ese San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!