6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ila – Top Hotel Reviews
Ila is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ila. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ila. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ila. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ila right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ila with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular guest houses in Ila.
6 Best Guest Houses In Ila:
Hostal los Yutzos
Hostal los Yutzos offers accommodations in Tena. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Excellent location, excellent ambiance, it did feel like an oasis right next to the river, very good breakfast, comfortable beds, private bathroom, lots of lovely common areas to sit out and relax with the sounds of the jungle right beside, across the street from KayakEcuador (amazing your company with excellent English)
- An exotic surrounding with tapirs taking a bath in the river and close to the city at the same time. Nice garden, good breakfast with river view.
The location is right on a river with a gorgeous walk way in front and well light up in the night.
A short walk along this will bring you to many places to eat.
I highly recommend a river rafting trip from Amazonia right across the street from this hotel.
- The location was perfect, and the breakfast was excellent with good service. The outside areas and the grounds were lovely.
- Clean rooms. Beds were comfy. Staff was nice! Location was fantastic!
A Welcome Break Hostal
One of our best sellers in Tena! A Welcome Break Hostal offers accommodations in Tena. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It’s ok for a night before transferring to the jungle (a little bit run down, could be renovated). Great plus is the hang out area to meet other backpackers
- Very nice and priceworthy hostal in the center of Tena. The hosts are very nice and helpful. The rooms and the shared bathroom are clean. There is a shared kitchen as well as a clothes line for drying your laundry.
- Lovely clean rooms, very kind and friendly staff. A kitchen to use which is handy and a nice open space to hang out on two hammocks.
Flexibility of the staff to negotiate an amount for a late check out since the hostel was pretty much empty.
Location was convenient.
- The hostal was clean and has nice facilities. The patio is enjoyable, Internet is good and the location is very practicle.
HOSTAL DIAMANTE ORIENTAL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, HOSTAL DIAMANTE ORIENTAL offers accommodations in Tena. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Zumag Sisa offers accommodations in Tena. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- We loved it. Staff were very helpful all the time. You must go on a full day trip with Carlos as well. Simply incredible, really.
- The staff was super friendly and made me feel like I was part of their family. They are extremely welcoming, nice, and helpful.
- The staff are super friendly and helpful. They helped me to find tours that would suit my interests. I had a private room, that was cleaned everyday. The fan in my room helped with the humidity at night. There are affordble restaurants close by for breakfast.
- A heart-warming family is running this place. They took care of me when I got sick and helped out a lot with tours, while actually recommending doing tours on your own when a guide wasn’t needed. Very fair.
I felt like at home!
The mornings and evenings with Pablo’s family
Top cleaning, rooms serviced every day
The trips we made together with Pablo especially the incredible adventure 6 days tour down the Rio Curaray
Great, friendly atmosphere
Hostal Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Los Angeles offers accommodations in Tena. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Colina
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Colina offers accommodations in Tena.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ila Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ila to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ila but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ila. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!