6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gascones Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Gascones Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gascones Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gascones Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gascones Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gascones Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gascones Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Gascones Community Of Madrid:
Hostal Madrid Paris
Hostal Madrid Paris is located in Buitrago del Lozoya, a charming medieval town just an hour’s drive north of Madrid. It offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and barbecue facilities.Rooms offer pleasant views and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant at Hostal Madrid Paris offers a range of traditional dishes of the area as well as Spanish tapas.You can visit the ruins of Buitrago del Lozoya’s Castle and the ancient walls. Madrid Airport is 35 mi away.
- Close to motorway. Parked for free outside front door. Very quiet room with big radiator, important in Nov. Supermarket next door
It’s a very nice little town worth getting there early to look around.
The food was very good but the room a little on the small side but very clean.
All you need for a short stay and not to far to Santander.
- The room was really nice, not Large just about right. The bed comfortable and the Lady was very helpful. As a stopover between N + S Spain it suited us ok.
- Room was clean, spacious and appears recently renovated. The town was very lovely.
- It was surprisingly clean, relatively recently decorated and has fantastic views. The food is good too.
Set by the River Lozoya, in the heart of Sierra Norte Mountain Range, El Andarrio offers free Wi-Fi. The rustic-style guest house has impressive views and free on-site private parking.Featuring classic décor, the cozy bedrooms offer a TV and private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included.El Andarrio also has a furnished terrace and a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine. There are shops and other restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Riosequillo Reservoir is 1.9 mi from the property and there are several hiking trails in the surrounding mountains and forests. Madrid is 47 mi away and the property is located within 1,000 feet of the NI Motorway.
-La ubicación: está a unos 5 minutos de la muralla y el río.
-La limpieza: la habitación además de encantadora y cómoda estaba súper limpia.
-La atención: la persona que nos recibió fue muy amable
- El desayuno no estaba incluido y el alojamiento está a las afueras del pueblo
- Fantástico hotel para pasar un fin de semana tranquilo. Nos dejaron escoger la habitación (dúplex) y estaba todo súper limpio. El personal amabilísimo y nos ofrecieron todas las comodidades posibles. Super recomendado!
- El pueblo es una preciosidad y el trato recibido en el hostal fue muy bueno
Poder aparcar delante del hotel.
Poder desayunar, comer y cenar en el restaurante del hotel.
Comodidad de la cama.
- -La ubicación: está a unos 5 minutos de la muralla y el río.
Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco
Featuring free Wi-Fi access throughout, Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco offers rooms and self-catering apartments in Manjirón. The property features a restaurant serving characteristic dishes and using local products.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings, accommodations have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Apartments also have a kitchenette with refrigerator.Buitrago del Lozoya is a 10-minute drive from El Aprisco Posada Y Alojamientos, while Hayedo de Montejo de la Sierra, protected by UNESCO, is 16 mi away. Madrid is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Great location . Clean warm olde world look with all the modern facilities
- The room has a little living room which was perfect for us
good value place to stay on your way to the ferries.
bit off the motorway but on the way to the ferry
- Friendly staff. Good communication. Food simple but tasty. Area lovely unfortunately the weather was not so good so cannot comment further.
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, Hotel Rural La Mesta offers a restaurant and mountain views. All rooms are air conditioned and have a balcony or terrace and flat-screen cable TV.Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- La atención del servicio ,la limpieza y la tranquilidad.bien comunicado para visitar otros puntos de interés turístico.
- El trato personal muy bueno. Muy buenas vistas. La gente del pueblo muy amable
- El desayuno bueno y la habitación muy limpia la ubicación ideal cerca de Pedraza un pueblo medieval precioso.pradena huele a Navidad me encanto
- La limpieza y las vistas de la habitación ( tenía además un balcón).
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Set in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains, this country inn has stone walls and wooden beams. Posada Mingaseda offers a sauna, hot tub and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Rooms at the Mingaseda are cozy and bright, with a mini-bar and and a DVD player. The private bathrooms include a whirlpool bath and hairdryer.The restaurant El Rincón de la Posada serves regional cuisine with a twist, including meats roasted in the traditional wood-burning oven. There is also an extensive wine list. It only opens during the weekends and reservations are welcomed.Posada Mingaseda is in the village of Navafría, in Castilla y León province. The historic city and UNESCO site of Segovia is 19 mi away, and Madrid is within 62 mi. The area is ideal for walking or cycling.
- Dinner on second night staff were helpful on moving room . Everything was ok
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
- El entorno es una pasada, perfecto para desconectar!
- Lo que más me gustó fue el restaurante aunque las habitaciones tampoco estaban nada mal
- Quizá el único “pero” (pero sería un pero pequeño) es que encontramos el desayuno poco variado. También es verdad que era el sábado en medio de un puente y quizá encontrar suministros era complicado. El desayuno es a partir de las 9am. Quizá un poco tarde si vas con niños pequeños.
Located in Bustarviejo, Mirasierra provides a garden and free WiFi. Guests can use a terrace.Navacerrada is 26 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 37 miles from Mirasierra.
- Nice views, very clean, owner polite , good location.
- Price, cleanliness, the position is perfect if you want to stay near the sierra
- Easy to find and the room was big enough and clean. Although no food is provided the little restaurant across the street of the same name was excellent. Would recommend that for breakfast and dinner. Very reasonably priced too. We actually queried our bill as it seemed too little but were assured everything had been charged.
If you are late, the keys are a 100 meters away in a tiny restaurant. Amazingly you can enjoy a very decent late meal.
This hotel has been a real shelter for me, in my recent stage prices in Madrid rised astronomically to absurd values. This hotel remained absolutely correct and deserves my reward.
- The location is stunning! Bustarviego is a quaint mountain village with beautiful fresh air and friendly locals. Just 10km off the motorway to Madrid, this was a perfect stopover. We could not believe the contrast between the flat dry terrain on the motorway and the rocky mountains around Bustarviego. Our room was clean and very comfortable.
Top Guest Houses In Gascones Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gascones Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gascones Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gascones Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!