6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In El Cubillo De Uceda Castilla-la Mancha:
This stylish, recently renovated hotel is located in the center of El Molar, which lies just off one of the main roads connecting Madrid with the north of Spain.Start the day with the hotel’s buffet breakfast. Then you can work or plan your sightseeing in the Hostal Azul’s Wi-Fi internet zone. These sights include famous local wine cellars and restaurants set in caves dating from Moorish times.The hotel’s location makes it convenient for Madrid Barajas Airport, the Ifema convention site (30 minutes away) and the racing circuit at Jarama, 7 miles from the hotel.
- Good location to the main stores and some restaurants. Good hot water in shower with great water pressure.
- The underground internal car park is perfect, as we travel south with our dogs, which means they can sleep safely in the van overnight…keeping nice and warm too.
- Location, all staff very helpful regarding bus, late check out etc. perfect place to stay for Spartan in San Augustine de Guadalix because there is a bus stop nearby to use as transport if you don’t have a car. Lovely quiet village.
- This Hostal is immaculate and super clean. I can highly recommend it. Secure car parking undergoing. Breakfast good value. Central location. It’s all perfect.
- Secure parking was excellent, room was clean and adequate. ok for an overnighter on way back to ferry from Malaga
Featuring a terrace, Hostal Landhaus is located in El Molar. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The property has luggage storage space and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Madrid is 30 miles from Hostal Landhaus. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- Great value, 25 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from Madrid
- Personnel was very nice. Very clean. Cafeteria is inexpensive.
- We had some trouble finding the hotel. The hotel sent someone out in their car to meet us and then guide us to the hotel. Because our car had two bikes on the roofrack the hotel arranged for our car to be locked in a local garage overnight.
- Ideal stop over travelling to Santander, great hostel, good staff would recommend.
Staff very pleasant and helpful.
Great value for money.
Would highly recommend this hotel as a stopover to or from ferry.
Hostal La Granja
Located in Yunquera de Henares, Hostal La Granja has a shared lounge. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while certain rooms include a balcony. All guest rooms at Hostal La Granja feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Yunquera de Henares, like hiking.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.Guadalajara is 9 miles from Hostal La Granja, while Alcalá de Henares is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 38 miles from the guesthouse.
Recommend if visiting the area
Small but friendly and clean
Staff extremely helpful
Free parking in garage
Not the easiest place to find and the streets very narrrow
Language can Be an issue if not speaking Spanish
All in all a good experience
- Very nice and authentic place to stay. The owner is kind and always ready to help if needed. Not so far away from the capital with good access to the downtown (30-40 min. depending on the traffic).
- Great value. Something fresh and cold like fruit or yoghurt at breakfast would have been nice
- The owner of the Hostal was very friendly and helpful, just a pity that my knowledge of Spanish is very weak
- Me gusto todo. Limpieza máxima y el trato del personal. Lo recomiendo
- Recommend if visiting the area
Hostal Restaurante Taracena
Located in Yunquera de Henares, Hostal Restaurante Taracena features a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms at Hostal Restaurante Taracena have air conditioning and a closet.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Guadalajara is 9 miles from Hostal Restaurante Taracena, while Alcalá de Henares is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Nos gustó mucho el trato de toda la gente del hostal, la facilidad de la entrada y salida, las maravillosas vistas y tranquilidad y, sobre todo, lo bien que recibieron a mi mascota. Además, nos dejamos unas gafas de visión y nos las han mandado sin recargo. Gente encantadora y un pueblo con mucha vida nocturna cerca de Brihuega y Torija! Volveremos.
- El personal, fueron geniales. Muy simpáticos y alegres
- El trato personal, la habitación, la comida… en definitiva, todo
- l’accueil, se retrouver dans le coeur de l’Espagne la vraie
- Los croissants a la plancha para desayunar muy buenos, la cama cómoda, la habitación fenomenal y el personal del hotel super agradable. Muy recomendable.
Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco
Featuring free Wi-Fi access throughout, Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco offers rooms and self-catering apartments in Manjirón. The property features a restaurant serving characteristic dishes and using local products.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings, accommodations have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Apartments also have a kitchenette with refrigerator.Buitrago del Lozoya is a 10-minute drive from El Aprisco Posada Y Alojamientos, while Hayedo de Montejo de la Sierra, protected by UNESCO, is 16 mi away. Madrid is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- The room has a little living room which was perfect for us
good value place to stay on your way to the ferries.
bit off the motorway but on the way to the ferry
- Friendly staff. Good communication. Food simple but tasty. Area lovely unfortunately the weather was not so good so cannot comment further.
- The place is connected to a bar-cum-restaurant where you have to check in and where you can have an adequate dinner and a basic breakfast – a magdalena cake or toast with your coffee. Pleasant personnel. We were offered the wrong room, which might explain that the room we were then taken to was not very clean and had no soap in the bathroom. Plenty of dirt/dust under the bed. But nothing much wrong with the (rustic) room itself. And the house the rooms are in is charming. No aircon but might not be essential, evenin August as the place is at a greater elevation that Madrid.
La Casona de Tamaya
Located in Tamajón, La Casona de Tamaya has a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature mountain views. All guest rooms have a closet.An Italian breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Casona de Tamaya.Guadalajara is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Montejo de la Sierra is 30 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 59 miles away.
- EL trato tan cercano, nos sentimos como en casa. La limpieza de la habitación también es de destacar.
- Los dueños son muy atentos y cuidan mucho los detalles. Tamajón está en una localización perfecta para conocer la zona de la Arquitectura Negra y la Casona de Tamaya es una opción ideal para alojarse o comer algo. Estuvimos muy agusto, repetiríamos sin duda.
- El lugar era muy bonito y muy acogedor, los dueños de la casa encantadores. Nos hemos quedado convidadas a volver ?
- Los propietarios muy amables, se preocuparon de q no nos faltará nada.
- El trato de Carlos y Toñi fue sin duda lo mejor. Siempre dispuestos a ayudar.
Top Guest Houses In El Cubillo De Uceda Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Cubillo de Uceda Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!