6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Dehesilla De Guzmán Extremadura:
Hostal la Encina
Hostal la Encina is offering accommodations in El Real de la Jara. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms at Hostal la Encina feature air conditioning and a closet.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Aracena is 30 miles from Hostal la Encina, while Cazalla de la Sierra is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 53 miles from the guesthouse.
- It was excellent -this hostel is so clean with a fridge in the room, fresh towels and access to microwave . The bed is very comfortable and the hostess (? Estrella) is wonderful!
- Although it is a little out of town the Hostal La Encina was QUITE a find!! VERY clean, comfortable beds, warm showers, soft towels- and the manager gave us free water!! Excellent choice for peregrinos!!!
- The manager was delightful. A great value for the price!
- The owner is incredibly wonderful. He met us at the property and helped us with a number of things during our stay. Wonderful
- It’s just a great hostel with a very kind, helpful and friendly owner. Do go here 🙂
Alojamiento Mª Carmen
Alojamiento Mª Carmen features free WiFi and views of mountain in El Real de la Jara. Among the various facilities are a garden and a shared lounge. Every room comes with a patio.Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Guests at Alojamiento Mª Carmen will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Real de la Jara, like cycling and hiking.Aracena is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Cazalla de la Sierra is 30 miles away. Seville Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Beds were very comfortable. Bikes were given a secure area to be stored overnight. Quiet location. Close to an awesome restaurant.
- The location was good, and the property was very clean. The person who checked us in was helpful. We appreciated having a place to wash out our clothes and hang them to dry.
- Secure parking provided for storage of my cycle overnight
- La habitación aunque pequeña está bien pero no hay servicios de nada. La señora que me atendió amable pero tan pronto me dio la habitación, desapareció. Para cualquier cosa tienes que llamar a un teléfono.
- El trato de Mari Carmen y lo agusto y cómoda que estuve
Hostal DP El Pilar
Located in Monesterio, on the Camino de Santiago Route, this guest house features a 24-hour reception desk, free on-site bike storage and free Wi-Fi.Hostal DP El Pilar offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a simple décor including a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.El Pilar restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food and special diet menus are available upon request. There is a bar and room service is also available. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.El Pilar guest house is about 1 hour’s drive from both Seville and Mérida. Tentudía Monastery is 9.3 mi away.
- The restaurant of the hotel was across the street and was excellent. There was adequate street parking-when we were there. Good for the price for two people.
Clean and Comfortable – with very helpful and courteous staff.
I realise I stayed in Hostal DP El Pilar in November – but the room I got was cold. When I brought the matter to the attention of the front desk – he was unable to fix the lack of heat, but did give me an extra warm blanket, which was very helpful and solved the problem (Thank you).
- The owners welcomed our dog without charge and allowed him into the bar while we had breakfast which was very helpful.
- Simple, but at great location for a very good price.
- Comfortable and cheap room in the centre of the ham town, Monesterio.
Casa Concha is located in the Andalusian village of Almadén de la Plata, an hour’s drive from Seville. Spread around a central patio, the air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Casa Concha serves local meat and offers menus for pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostela. There is also a bar.The guest house is 30 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve. In 25 minutes you can drive to the Cala Reservoir, where you can go fishing.
- Helpful, pleasant staff who found somewhere safe to keep my bike overnight. Quiet location and good food served in their restaurant.
- Clean and private. On site restaurant with good food.
Room ok, clean. No breakfast possible. Nice bar/restaurant.
Only lot of noice till 4 o’clock.
Bicycles parked safely.
- Perfecto para una estancia de 1 noche. Mi pareje y yo queremos un sitio de campo para hacer unas rutas, etc. y Almadén ha sido una ubicación prefecta y la Casa Concha perfecto para pasarla noche en el pueblo sin gastar mucho dinero.
- La atención del personal, amable y cercana, sobretodo de la chica morena que nos atendió en alguna que otra cena en el restaurante del Hostal (no recuerdo su nombre) que me facilitó información de sitios de la zona que visitar y fue muy atenta con mi hijo. La habitación era acogedora y a mi hijo le encantó que estuviera pintada de azul. La ubicación es perfecta, tranquila y céntrica. Las vistas desde esa habitación me gustó mucho, daba a un patio central con olivos, se veía la montaña y daba el sol directo desde la mañana.
Hostal Sierra de Tentudía
Hostal Sierra De Tentudía features air-conditioned accommodations in Calera de León. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Some rooms come with a balcony with mountain views.At Hostal Sierra De Tentudía, every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All units include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Aracena is 50 mi from Hostal Sierra De Tentudía, while Zafra is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 67 mi from Hostal Sierra De Tentudía.
No reviews yet.
Once the home of Spanish painter Francisco de Zurbarán, Hostal Zurbaran is centrally located in Llerena’s Plaza España. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Rooms are heated and have tiled floors. All have a safe and work desk and some feature a sofa. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available in the charming restaurant, which serves traditional regional cuisine with creative and innovative touches. There is also a bar and a terrace.Free parking is available nearby and the Zurbaran has a tour desk. There is easy access to the A66 Motorway and Seville is 75 mi away.
- Bed was comfy, room was clean and everything worked well.
Nos pusieron una habitación más grande que la que nos correspondía porque íbamos con una niña.
El precio genial
- La limpieza de la habitación. La ubicación en todo el centro del pueblo. Y la atención de los trabajadores. No es la primera vez que me quedo, y seguro que tampoco será la última. Cien por cien recomendable.
- La ubicación, comodidad, limpieza…todo en general
- La habitación amplia, moderna y con vistas a la Plaza. El desayuno, que no estaba incluido, bien servido y barato, al igual que los platos que degustamos de su carta. Nos gustaría destacar el amabílisimo trato que nos dispensó Raquel, persona encantadora.
Top Guest Houses In Dehesilla De Guzmán Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Dehesilla de Guzmán Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!