6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Culebra – Top Hotel Reviews
Culebra is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Culebra. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Culebra. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Culebra. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Culebra right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Culebra with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Culebra:
Island Charm Culebra
Island Charm Culebra offers accommodations in Culebra.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vieques is 15 miles from Island Charm Culebra, and Fajardo is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view at a good location in a new clean facility.
- Island Charm Culebra exceeded our expectations. Besides the fact that it’s location was perfect for us and the view was spectacular, the 2 apartments we rented were extremely clean, well stocked, beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The owner and the manager always responded to my texts immediately, were very professional and kind, and so accommodating! I have not had an experience this wonderful and stress-free in ages! All nine of us loved Island Charm Culebra will be recommending it to friends. And also returning soon!!
- Beautifully decorated. Full A/C. Lovely balcony
- Room was exactly as depicted in the pictures. It was clean, modern, with a great view. Loved the hammock!
- Very clean. Quiet neighborhood. Looks like recently remodel.
Naniqui by the Bay
Naniqui by the Bay is located just 1,150 feet from Culebra local airport and 5 minutes’ drive from Culebra town centre. It features a terrace and free parking.All the units are rustic-beach-style cottage and will provide you with a patio, a terrace and a seating area. There is a small kitchen and a small refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. The private bathrooms also come with a shower.At Naniqui by the Bay you will find Nina’s, a restaurant with a menu filled with Caribbean Cuisine , Fresh Fish, Mofongo and Rice & Beansa terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities at Culebrita and Luis Peña towns.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.The property is 2.1 miles from Flamenco Beach.
- Incredibly nice cottage! Could have stayed there for many days.
- It was simple, but clean. Definitely a huge step above camping. No rodents or pests AT ALL. Very well maintained place and Nina was really nice.
- The cottage itself was what we expected. It was nice to have air conditioning in the main bedroom.
- The cottage was wonderful, it was exactly what I expected. It is simple, but has everything that I needed. Everything was nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable, I slept very well every night. The fans were enough to keep the place at a comfortable temperature. I stayed in a garden view cottage, but could use the back of the property to sit and enjoy the absolutely amazing view. The owner was very helpful and friendly, gave all the information about the island. The restaurant on the property has great food, really nice service. The supermarket is only about 5 minutes on foot. Downtown is also just a short walk (10 minutes). The location of the property is great! I wholeheartedly recommend Naniqui by the Bay, especially for those seeking a relaxing time away from crowd. This was the highlight of my trip to Puerto Rico, and I plan on going back.
- We stayed in a cute, typical Puerto Rican cottage. There was a little terrace that overlooked the water with lights at night.
Ocean View is located in Culebra, just 1.6 miles from Flamenco Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 17 miles from Ocean View.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Country Family offers accommodations in Culebra. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villa Bahia Vista
Villa Bahia Vista is located in Culebra, 14 miles from Vieques and 23 miles from Fajardo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Didi, the house manager was just a terrific source of information and a very likable and friendly gal. The deck was fantastic with lots of various seating and outdoor dining. The place was sparkling clean! Kitchen was fully stocked. Very modern with a great view of the bay!
- I like that we have everything and didnt need the staff for nothing. Everything was accesible and clean.
- Xtra stuff in the place.they allready have beach cooler,nice new smelling beach towel,beach chair, beach umbrella etc, making the trip very easy .the view in the balcony is amazing.
- My friends and me enjoyed the facilities and the comfortable furnitures, the guide to see tours was helpful and also the table games like domino.
- El lugar posee una balcon el cual te brinda una vista espectacular al anocheser y al amanecer. La limpieza la comodidad y la disponibilidad de todo en un solo lugar me encanto volveremos pronto
Vieques Hostel Good Vibe House
Located in Vieques, 8.1 miles from Bioluminescent Bay, Vieques Hostel Good Vibe House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a mini pool available for guests.The area is popular for horse riding and snorkelling. The guest house also offers car hire. The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- When you are looking for hostels you need to be clear in mind that you are not staying in a hotel room, you are renting part of a house that someone else lives in and has made all the arrangements to make you feel like home. All my expectations where accurate, our greeting was just very kind and welcoming, staff was very helpful and informative, room was clean and just what expected, airconditioning perfect for a good night sleep, bathroom was clean and had hot water, clean-white-good smelling towels plus they give you free of charge soap and shampoo just in case you have the need of those too. The best part of all was the administrator Santiago who took out of his time always to help and take us where we wanted without any opposition. Thank you so much “Vieques Hostel Good Vibes House” see you soon 🙂
- The staff is so nice, he drove us to look for dinner at 11:00 pm.
Great place, clean and the owner very responsive. He tried to help us with the excursion to the bio bay, took us to the beach and back. Great guy.
Close to the ferry – 10 min walk.
There is a kitchen you can use with fridge, kettle, etc
- The lady worked there was quite friendly, so was the host. Checkin staff Carlo also gave me a free ride to the beach
- The location. Close to ferry dock and airport. Check in and check out process was fast.
Top Guest Houses In Culebra Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Culebra to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Culebra but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Culebra. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!