6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Corozalito Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Corozalito Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Corozalito Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corozalito Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corozalito Guanacaste. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Corozalito Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Corozalito Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Corozalito Guanacaste:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Mirador is located in Jabilla in the region of Puntarenas, just 15 miles from Santa Teresa Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play pool at the guest house. Montezuma is 20 miles from Mirador, and Tambor is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from Mirador.
No reviews yet.
Fenix Hotel – On the Beach
Located in Sámara, 28 miles from Santa Teresa, Fenix Hotel – On the Beach features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nosara is 12 miles from Fenix Hotel – On the Beach, and Carrillo is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Excellent service, the rooms are perfect and the atmosphere of the entire hotel is incredible.
A perfect place to stay in couple. The sunsets are amazing and the access to the beach couldn’t be better.
-Had Hammocks and lounge chairs available.
-Boogie boards provided free to guests.
-Close to the beach however see dislikes below for additional caveats.
-By beach, it is about 15-20 min walk to main strip (bring a flashlight if it’s in the evening!).
loved the management and staff; super helpful!
Also that the property had an authentic Tican style and beautiful gardens (outside space)
- This was a super place to stay for our last week in Costa Rica, we loved the location (Samara is a beautiful bay), we loved the pool outside our door ad the beach just beyond. The pool is small but perfect and our 5 year became a confident swimmer in it. We loved having a kitchen and being able to self-cater for a change, plus we used the BBQ twice. We liked being just out of town and also being able to walk to Carrillo Bay. Phyllis, the owner, was super helpful.
- Fantastic location, on the beach. Practical and functional studio-flat with just 5m to the pool.
- Excellent service, the rooms are perfect and the atmosphere of the entire hotel is incredible.
Casa Amarilla Sámara
One of our top picks in Sámara.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa Amarilla Sámara is located in Sámara in the region of Guanacaste, just 29 miles from Santa Teresa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Nosara is 11 miles from Casa Amarilla Sámara, and Carrillo is 4.3 miles away.
Super cozy lovely and romantic place. Jennifer made us a tasty breakfast and had great chat with her. We only stayed for a night has we were on our way to Tamarindo next day. We left wanting to stay longer. Super chill and relaxed!
We would come back for sure.
- Nice place. Big room, nicely appointed. Peter was very courteous.
- Beautiful garden and pool, free coffee in the morning, very friendly staff. Comfortable beds, clean, lots of fans. Great location
- Ah, the pool and the AC which in my normal budget travel mode I often forego, but it was very welcome during the incinerating midday heat of Samara. Really good value for 3 of us who could have been staying in a run down hostel for the same price. Location right across the street from the bus stop out of town which made lugging the packs very easy. Nicest place of our entire trip.
Nice little plunge pool for cooling off.
Three minutes to the beautiful Sámara beach, ninety seconds to the supermarket/ATM but very peaceful and quiet.
Nice owners and friendly staff.
- Super cozy lovely and romantic place. Jennifer made us a tasty breakfast and had great chat with her. We only stayed for a night has we were on our way to Tamarindo next day. We left wanting to stay longer. Super chill and relaxed!
Casa Valeria Samara – Cuartos
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sámara, 29 miles from Santa Teresa Beach, Casa Valeria Samara – Cuartos features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nosara is 11 miles from Casa Valeria Samara – Cuartos, and Carrillo is 4.2 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 36 miles away.
- Seating areas on the beach were lovely and shaded by trees
- Located at the beach. Staff – when around – is friendly and helpful
- Property was right on the beach, room was cleaned daily, staff was kind and knowledgeable!
- Location right on the beach is perfect. Some rooms step right on to the beach. The rooms are kept very clean and well aired out. The communal kitchen is well equipped and clean. Rooms are basic with good amount of space. There’s a relaxation area with seats and hammocks all under cover which is a bonus when it rains. Free coffee is provided through the day. There’s many shops and restaurants very close by which is very convenient.
- Superfreunliche unterstütztung durch craig und julie
Casa Valeria Samara – Bungalows
Featuring free WiFi, Bungalow´s Casa Valeria offers pet-friendly accommodation in Sámara right on Arriba Pathway where you will find a variety of shops and restaurants. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.Santa Teresa is 28.6 miles from Bungalow´s Casa Valeria, while Nosara is 17.4 miles from the property. Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport is 67.1 miles from the property.
- The hotel backs right up to the beach and the staff did well to accommodate us. There are some cool little places to eat in the town and there is a cool environment.
- It was a great value right on the beach with plenty of shaded areas to sit at tables or swing in a hammock. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. If you want to learn to surf or go snorkeling check out Eduardo at the surf shop next door!!!
- it is right at the beach, which is perfect. the outside area is also very nice under the palmtrees and it had a lot of hammocks.
- Fabulous location on the beach; laid back atmosphere with beach hammocks
- Great stay at Casa Valeria. ON the sand hotel rooms and little cabins. Totally worth it. enjoy a perfect stay at the beach
Brian house is located in Carmona, just 25 miles from Santa Teresa Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montezuma is 27 miles from Brian house, and Tambor is 25 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Corozalito Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Corozalito Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Corozalito Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Corozalito Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!