6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Congostro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Congostro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Congostro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Congostro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Congostro Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Congostro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Congostro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Congostro Galicia:
Casa Rural Rectoral de Candás
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Casa Rural Rectoral de Candás is located in Rairiz de Veiga. Offering homemade meals and local products, the charming country guest house has free bikes and lovely views.Each room with classic décor and heating features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. There is a shared lounge, where meals are served, as well as a garden and terrace available for guests.Rectoral de Candás is 10 minutes’ from Celanova, offering a variety of traditional bars and Galician restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés Nature Reserve, on the border with Portugal, is a 30-minute drive away. The center of Ourense is 22 mi from the property.
- Todo perfecto, la casa es muy bonita, nuestra habitación amplia y el baño también. Además nada más llegar nos informaron de cosillas que ver alrededor que son menos conocidas… Viajábamos con nuestro perro y tanto el entorno como la casa muy cómoa para él también.
- El dueño d la casa,super agradabe y atento…nos improvisó una cena el día d llegada rikíssima…un encanto…
- La casa es precios, restaurada con gusto, en un enclave rural precioso. Yolanda y Ramon te acogen como en casa. La comida es buenísima y el desayuno también, tienen huerta así que casi todos los productos son de la zona. La habitación es grandísima súper cómoda se duerme muy bien.
La construcción, una restauración muy adecuada a la base inicial.
Y el trato de los propietarios. Muy amables y amenos.
- La atención recibida, Yolanda y Ramón muy amables!
Featuring an outdoor pool, restaurant and garden with fruit trees, Casa Baralló is located in the Natural Park Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés in Lobios. Restaurants and cafeterias are 6.2 mi away. The house offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Overlooking the mountains, all rooms include wooden ceiling beams and parquet floors. Each has a seating area with flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a shared living room with fireplace, TV and library. Lunch & dinner can be arranged on request.Casa Baralló is 9.3 mi from Balneario de Lobios. 34 mi from Peinador Airport. The property offers free parking.
- Excellent stay overall. Quiet secluded rural location above Lobios, with superb views to mountains. Rooms immaculate Wonderful hospitality from Pepe including superb breakfast , and evening meal on request . Refreshing large swimming pool in the beautiful garden . Recommended!
- Spectacular mountain view from the room! The host Pepe goes above and beyond for his guests. These two things made Case Barallo worth a visit, especially if you enjoy hiking in the beautiful national park and ending your day with a good soak in any of the two hot springs nearby. Otherwise rustic interior, pleasant garden and lounge (with good WiFi here), splendid breakfast. Having read other reviews we asked Pepe if he could make dinner and it was a real feast. Recommend!
- An extraordinary place, beautiful setting and view, great breakfast and a host who does everything to make his guests feel comfortable. I can totally recommend a stay at Casa Barallo!
Exceptionally welcoming host, who gives excellent information about nature trails in the surroundings.
He is a fantastic cook as well!
Pepe was an exceptional host who obviously takes great pleasure in welcoming guests into his home & feeding them until you can eat no more!
Simple rustic house in rural setting with fab pool.
Casa As Fontes
Featuring a restaurant and bar, Casa As Fontes is set in a recently renovated 300 year-old building. The guest house also offers a tour desk, guest lounge, and communal kitchen.The rooms all come with a balcony and mountain views. They also include a fireplace, TV, and desk. Each private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Meals and drinks can be enjoyed at the restaurant and bar. Guests can borrow bicycles to cycle in the surroundings or they can go hiking in the nearby Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés Nature Park.Casa As Fontes is located in Muiños, a 30-minute drive from Xinzo de Limia. Chaves Airport is 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Cosy location and charming house. Very far off everything, so nice and relaxing. The sound of the water well outside on the square and the french balcony. A 30 minute drive to a fantastic lake and thermal hot springs with pools dating back to roman times. Driver 30 min the other direction and you are in the Portugese wildlife with trails and a celtic pub.
- Localização incrível para quem quer usufruir da montanha. Os anfitriões são super acolhedores e simpáticos. A comida é muito boa, o Pulpo á Feira é óptimo. Recomendo vivamente.
Magnífica atención. Muy tranquilo. Muy limpio todo. La cocina del bar de la casa es muy buena (variedad y calidad) y a buen precio. Habitación muy cómoda (cama, calefacción, silencio…). Wifi bien en toda la casa.
El pueblo (Porqueirós) es para amantes de la tranquilidad.
Gentillesse des hôtes
Chambre très propre et très bon lit.
Emplacement au coeur du village magnifique et très bon et pas cher petit déjeuner
- La habitación muy bonita, un lugar precioso y muy bien de precio.
Casa das Augas Santas
Featuring an on site restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free Wi-Fi, Casa das Augas Santas is located in Augas Santas, a 5-minute drive from Ourense.This guest house offers heated double bedrooms with private bathroom including a bath tub, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony, and all have a seating area with a sofa. Towels and bed linen are included.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, and there is a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV where guests may relax. There is also a garden with barbecue facilities.Casa das Augas Santas is located in a tranquil location and surrounded by chestnut woods. Vigo and the coast is 75 mi away, and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in a little over an hour.
- The facilities are spotless and very comfortable, and the location in a tiny, historic village is perfect for relaxing, peaceful walks with great views, and for exploring nearby Roman ruins hidden away in the nearby forest. It is also close to the Camino de Santiago Ruta de Plata, and is ideally situated for day trips to many of the most popular destinations in both central Galicia and the Rias Baixes. But the best part of staying with Marina at Casa de Augas Santas is Marina herself. She is a delightful hostess who does her best to ensure that guests enjoy their stay, and she also serves a wonderful breakfast. My wife & I are frequent visitors to Spain and make it a point to include a stop here whenever we visit Galicia.
- Our hostess was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, She cooked us a wonderful 3 course meal on our first night which was excellent. Breakfast was also wonderful. She was full of useful information of where to go for our short trip. No restaurants within walking distance but that didn’t matter because she would cook for you. Would definitely recommend this place to all our friends. Also on the Camino de Santiago walk.
La atención de la propietaria. El cuidado en los detalles.
Good instalación, clean and a Good breakfast. Reae good custodia attention
- Una casa muy bonita y cómoda a 20 min en coche de Orense y 10 de Allariz, y en un pueblo que merece la pena ver. El desayuno, muy bueno… y abundantísimo.
La amplia cama
El gusto por el detalle en la decoración
La simpatía y personalidad de la propietaria
Hostal Restaurante Alarico
Located 10 minutes’ walk from Portovello Park, on the banks of the Arnoia River, Hostal Restaurante Alarico offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in the small town of Allariz.With heating and private bathroom, all the rooms in the guest house have a flat-screen TV and offer free towels and bed linen.Guests can enjoy traditional Galician food in the restaurant. There is also a cafe-bar which offers breakfast and snacks such as pinchos.Allariz is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Ourense. Guests in Hostal Restaurante Alarico can also find the Montealegre Golf Club 12 mi away.
- the location, the staff was very kind and friendly… our towels were set on our beds in the form of swans <3
- Cuartos muy limpios y personal super agradable. Muy cerquita del centro medieval. Facilidad para aparcar , tanto frente al hostal como a pocos metros, donde se encuentra el aparcamiento del Recinto Ferial
- La atención del personal es inmejorable. Aunque llegamos tarde nos prepararon igual una cena estupenda. Tienen muchas opciones sin gluten, con lo que es ideal para celíacos. Sólo le falta ascensor para ser perfecto ?
- La limpieza, la ubicación, cerca del centro urbano y de lo interesante del pueblo, el trato del personal
Superó las expectativas. Todo muy comodo y limpisimo.
El personal superagradable y atento.
Buena ubicación y te informan de que ver, hacer o comer muy bien.
La comida del restaurante muy buena. Y la relación calidad precio increíble.
With free Wi-Fi throughout, Casa Rosalia offers spacious, bright rooms in Lobios. Guests can visit the thermal baths of Rio Caldo 2.5 mi away for free.Featuring a balcony, rooms include heating, a TV, and private bathroom with free toiletries. Each has a colorful interior with wood floors and large windows. There is also a desk, wardrobe, and provided towels.Lobios is surrounded by nature, including Peneda-Gerês National Park, and Rosalia Casa’s tour desk can organize fishing or canoeing excursions for you.Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés Natural Park is 6.2 mi from the property, while Ourense is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very nice setting in quaint village with granite buildings. Rooms comfortable, clean and good bathroom. Located above a lively restaurant-bar serving excellent tapas (and other main meals). Owner was friendly chap who speaks enough English to communicate OK (…better than my Spanish!)
- Bem localizado, perto das termas com bastantes supermercados e restaurantes em volta. Quartos e casas de banho bastante grandes, bem equipados e limpos.
- Cama confortável, boa relação preço/qualidade. Perto das termas de lobios. Quarto giro e acolhedor
- Tirando o ponto anterior, tudo estava perfeito para o preço a pagar. Recomendo.
- Ótimas instalaçons, conforto, localizaçom e a atençom prestada por Carlos. Mui recomendável.
Top Guest Houses In Congostro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Congostro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Congostro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Congostro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!