6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Canalete Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Canalete Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Canalete Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canalete Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canalete Alajuela. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Canalete Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Canalete Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Canalete Alajuela:
Hostal El Pueblo
Located in Upala, 30 miles from Pital, Hostal El Pueblo features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rio Celeste Backpackers
Located in Bijagua in the region of Alajuela, 26 miles from Liberia, Rio Celeste Backpackers features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Everything was wonderful! Room was super clean, smell fresh and the hosts were really helpful and adorable, really felt like home! Nature around was fantastic, found everything I needed close by, I highly recommend this place.
Coffee, company and hospitality of the hosts. The hosts are informative and wonderful to talk to about life and South America, in general. Really great conversationalists in English and Spanish 🙂 The hosts are gracious and very accomodating to their guests. They are always offering the best travel tips and making sure we are comfortable and with enough tea or coffee during the day and evening. This is their home and they want their guests to feel at home 🙂
They also serve a simple breakfast in the morning (baguettes, jam, butter, cream cheese, some fruit and coffee/tea). You can drink as much as you want! Lola the baby goat is really cute if you get a chance to see her 🙂 They have hammocks that you can relax in during the day if you need a rest day.
The owners from this place are incredibly nice and very helpful in any case. They even offered me a breakfast !
The place is very beautiful and you can watch birds simply by seating in an hammock!
They also have a contact for a night walk witch I personally recommend. Same thing for the Sky walk.
Remember, Bijagua has been destroyed by a storm in 2017. It is important to support the community there 😉
- Nice breakfast, very friendly staff and the town in walking distance is nice too.
- I have never written a review for hotels. Now, i’m writing one for this exceptionally good hostel! The family who runs the hostel is extremely welcoming! What really touched me was when the dad patiently told me how to go from Bijagua to monteverde through bus. It involved 3 different buses at very specific time. Their daughter speaks perfect english, and we had a good conversation. She also brought us to their garden where there were many green frogs around the little pond. No need to go on a night tour anymore, haha! Overall, the facility is amazing as well, very clean and the bed was comfortable too! Highly recommend it!
Tenorio Jungle is located in Bijagua, just 26 miles from Liberia. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Tenorio Jungle.
No reviews yet.
Sueño Celeste B&B
Sueño Celeste B&B is located in Bijagua, just 25 miles from Liberia.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Sueño Celeste B&B.
- Private cabin was clean, nice and well appointed. Small patio with table, chairs and own hammock. Grounds are beautiful with nice mountain views. Breakfast was excellent (great coffee). Proprietor couple is very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Convenient location to local nature reserves. The hot tub (private and by reservation) is a real bonus after a day of hiking!
- Delicious home-made breakfast and jacuzzi were wonderful treats!
- I am a native Costarican and I have seen many B&B across Costa Rica. Sueno Celeste stands above the rest. A real bargain. Breakfast: home made bread, every morning, organic eggs from the chicken coup, delicious coffee, our host was always ready looking for our needs. From the breakfast room you can watch many species of birds including the Red-legged Honeycreeper. Accommodations very comfortable with a clean and fine bathroom surrounded by beautiful garden where hummingbirds feed from the flowers. Secure parking and beautiful entrance to the property. I recommend Sueno Celeste to visit Rio Celeste waterfall. The owner will give you instructions to visit several places in the area.
- Clean and spacious, comfortable room. The fridge outdoor was very handy. Very friendly owners. Good home made bread at breakfast. Close to Tenorio N.P.
- Everything! From the moment you walk in, the owners greet you with a huge smile. The go the extra mile by explaining all the beautiful sightseeing in the area. Rooms are not only beautiful but super clean. The manicured gardens are stunning. In less than 30 minutes we saw 5 species of birds!
Ginger Garden offers accommodations in Bijagua. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Liberia is 26 miles from Ginger Garden, and Pital is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Ginger Garden.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Jungle Treehouse offers accommodations in Guayabal. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.Liberia is 19 miles from Jungle Treehouse, and Pital is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 27 miles from Jungle Treehouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Canalete Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Canalete Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Canalete Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Canalete Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!