6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Braña Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Braña Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Braña Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Braña Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Braña Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Braña Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Braña Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Braña Galicia:
Pension Casa Manolo
Offering a restaurant serving Galician cuisine, Pension Casa Manolo is located in Fonsagrada. Set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, the charming guest house features free Wi-Fi and impressive views.Each colorful room with heating offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and tour desk available for guests.Pension Casa Manolo is surrounded by nature, ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking. Lugo is 34 mi away and Ribadeo Ria on the Bay of Biscay coast is 1 hour by car.
- Great place for your stay in Fonsagrada. Great staff and food. Rooms are confirtable.
- Clean room but ability to hang washing outside on lines, pegs provided.
- Special touch of bathroom kit. Toothbrush soaps comb etc.
- The Pension was just off the main area of town but it was only about 5 mins walk to get to the centre. The room was small but had everything that we needed and the complementary toiletries were more than adequate. A laundry service was provided for 9 euros which included both washing and drying our clothes and this was done in about 2 hrs. The pilgrims menu at the Pension was perfectly acceptable but for an extra 2 euros you could forfeit the normal dessert and replace it with fonsagrada tart – this is worth every extra penny and must not be missed. Breakfast very basic, I think just coffee and toast or a cake but it was not expensive.
Le seul avantage de l’établissement est d’être le seul disponible sur cette étape du Camino Primitivo.
La propreté est correcte.
Un petit kit de toilette est mis à disposition dans la salle de bain
Hostal Navia is located in A Pontenova. It offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. The Galician Coast can be reached in around 30 minutes by car.Each room has a TV and heating. Bathrooms are either private or shared, and include free toiletries.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The owner REALLY knows how to welcome a guest. She’s just great. We got an upgrade with no additional cost and she was explaining us what to see and what to do nearby. The room was spacious and with great views. Everything clean and new. Really comfortable.
- Very clean, tastefully installed bedrooms, nice hot showers in a spicy and span shared bathroom. Loved the microwave and tea in the hallway.
- la habitacion muy comoda y el pueblo agradable para pasar un dia
- La amabilidad de la dueña , la zona donde está y lo cómodo y limpio que estaba todo. Muy bien
- La amabilidad del personal,las buenas indicaciones y la limpieza.
Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion
Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion provides accommodations in A Pontenova. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. The property has free WiFi, as well as a terrace and a restaurant.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around A Pontenova, like hiking.Ribadeo is 21 miles from Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion, while Foz is 29 miles away.
- La ubicación y el apartamento en general. Sitio muy limpio y todo nuevo. La dueña es super amable.
- Apartamento amplio y cómodo. Habitación y baño limpios.
- Un sitio precioso, limpio y la encargada muy amable
- La disponibilidad de la persona al cargo y la buena comunicación.
- ALOJAMIENTO MUY CÓMODO. EL ENTORNO DA OPCIONES DE SENDERISMO
Pensión Monterredondo is set on the N-640 main road, 0.6 mi from the quiet town of Meira in northwest Galicia. It offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Rooms at the guest house feature simple, functional décor and central heating. Each includes a TV and a work desk.There is a cafeteria and there are several bars, restaurants and shops within 15 minutes’ walk of the property.Horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding area, and you can drive to Lugo in around 35 minutes. The Monterredondo offers free parking and is 90 minutes’ drive from A Coruña.
- La atención del personal, los detalles como las toallas y la limpieza.
- El trato personal maravilloso muy contento con las personas responsables de la pension
- La propreté, les chambres sont confortables, l’accueil agréable.
- La ubicación era perfecta para hacer rutas en moto
- Tenian buen servicio tanto de cena como de desayuno
Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada
Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada has rooms in Fonsagrada. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided.Taramundi is 30 miles from the guesthouse.
- The bed cover was embroidered!!! Spacious and clean. Toiletries was provided. The staff were super friendly. Breakfast was extravaganza.
Staff was pleasant and helpful and thoughtful about breakfast offerings. Great breakfast, a good value.
Multiple washers/dryers were available.
Comfortable, beautiful, spacious room. I loved it. Private bathroom. Great staff. 5 star Hotel disguised as a pensión.
I cooked in the albergue fully equipped kitchen and had a great time with friends. All functional but with a nice cozy and elegant feeling.
The albergue looks top notch although I stayed in a private room.
All in all outstanding.
- Bernardo was a gracious, kind and helpful host. He saw how tired we were from a strenuous day on the Camino Primitivo, and took us immediately to our room – no check-in required! The breakfast was amazing — pancakes, eggs, ham, toast, fruit, Cafe con leche and more.
- The best breakfast and Bernardo was a gem and extremely helpful and kind
“Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, “Complejo O PIÑEIRAL” is located in Pacios de Rebolín. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Facilities include a playground and free WiFi is accessible.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a terrace with a mountain view. All rooms come with a coffee machine, while selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms feature a desk.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.
- Beautiful, traditional, with marvellous food and great old wines. Rooms spartan but perfect, surroundings amazing. Just off the Camino about 200 meters.
- The place is perfect! Exactly what you need after a long day in the camino. Restaurant facilities are great and the food was delicious. The owner was extremely helpful and the room was newly renovated and super clean!
- Brand new Albergue with dorms and lots of private rooms with facilities only a few meters off The Camino. Spotlessly clean and well proportioned with a restaurant on site. Couldn’t ask for more.
- La comida del restaurante es muy rica, la cama es muy comoda, la atencion del personal es increible, te hacen sentir como en tu casa.
- Set de aseo muy completo (incluye maquinilla de afeitar y cepillo de dientes).
Top Guest Houses In Braña Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Braña Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Braña Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Braña Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!