6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bisjueces Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bisjueces Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bisjueces Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bisjueces Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bisjueces Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bisjueces Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bisjueces Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Bisjueces Castile And Leon:
Casa Rural Fuentetrigo
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Fuentetrigo is located in Brizuela, a 1-hour drive from Bilbao. This guest house offers free breakfast, an on-site restaurant and a shared terrace.Each heated room has simple décor and includes a wardrobe and 1 double or 2 single beds. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding countryside.The on-site restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and uses local products. You can enjoy hiking, bicycle riding and fishing in the surrounding areas.The Marismas de Santoña, Victoria y Joyel Nature Reserve is a 1-hour drive from Casa Rural Fuentetrigo, and the Ebro Reservoir is 14 mi away.
- Very rural and rustic.Do not look for luxury here. Difficult to find in the bottom of the village.
- Rocco and Isabel were welcoming and attentive with a command of many languages .
Location, beautifully furnished bedrooms. We were made welcome by the owner. We also met his very cheery mother in law showing us produce from their garden and giving us freshly picked hazel nuts. We had a very nice evening meal and breakfast was a very nice continental style. Thank you for a very comfortable stay.
The owner and his wife spoke good English.
- We had a wonderful 2 nights here and were looked after well by amazing hosts. The accommodation, food and attentive service were exceptional. Wish we’d booked to stay longer.
- Fantastic location and scenery. Friendly staff and great value for money
Posada Molino del Canto
Set in the Zamanzas Valley, Posada Molino del Canto is a rustic stone house midway between Burgos and Santander. Overlooking the River Ebro, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Heated duplex suites have sloped ceilings in the mezzanine area and offer mountain and garden views. There is a living room with a sofa bed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Ecological seasonal produce from the vegetable garden, or local area, is used in the restaurant. There is a lounge with a fireplace, and sun loungers, tables and chairs in the garden.The property can organize bird watching trips nearby in the Cañones del Ebro y El Rudrón Nature Reserve.
- Everything! The converted mill was lovely and in a fabulous location. Beautifully peaceful and relaxing. The food was excellent (especially as I am dairy free) with local produce. Javier & Valvanera, were fantastic hosts, not only quietly ensuring everything was right for us but also providing walking routes and maps in the spectacular limestone canyons near-by. We also had a great day birding with Javier who is extremely knowledgeable and we saw a spotted crake much to everyone’s pleasure! Overall this is a lovely place to visit – we will return.
- The warmth of the welcome from Javier and his family. The fantastic food – the beautiful location. A days bird watching was unforgettable. A memorable stay.
- Fabulous rooms, lovely family, beautiful location. Loved the Bird watching with Javier
- Fantastic location, old building excellently restored to provide homely accommodation, knowledgable friendly host who treated us more as a house guest than client, well cooked simple food from local ingredients.
- La ubicación es excelente, rodeado de naturaleza y en un ambiente tranquilo, ideal para desconectar. Los dueños son encantadores, ofrecen un trato personal y de confianza que hace la estancia aún mejor si cabe. Volveremos, seguro.
One of our best sellers in Telč! Located in the center of Telč, 4.3 mi from the Mrákotín Ski Area, Kotrba privat offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the house and free private parking is possible on site.The rooms feature a private bathroom and a TV. There is a shared kitchen available for the guests.The nearest shop and restaurant are 350 feet away. Bathing Lake Velký Pařezitý Rybník can be reached in a 10-minute drive.
- Location right on the main square. Room was spacious and clean. I would have liked a fridge in the room. Parking free with the card loaned by owner. Breakfast was good. The owner was very friendly.
- The room was clean with a beautiful view of the main square. Perfect location in the centre of this beautiful little town. The host was very friendly and caring and served us an excellent breakfast. Ivana
- Michael is a wonderful host who took great care of us.
The city is so small (and charming); we were located in the town square, an ideal location although most anywhere in this city would have been sufficient. I rate places on a few criteria:
1) Location: excellent, although anywhere in this town would probably have a great location.
2) Cleanliness: superb – either this was the first time someone used the bathroom or it was brand new, or this guy is a neat freak!
3) Shower: Very good, very hot, tile a wee bit slippery.
4) Bed: we had 3 people in the room so I got the pull out couch/bed. It was slightly slanted so I was not sleeping fully horizontal, which I did not like.
5) Other: value for the money was outstanding. 3 people = $51 USD including parking and breakfast, WOW!
- Super nice host. Location right on old town square. Great breakfast.
La Casa Encanto
Surrounded by nature, 3.7 mi from Ojo Guareña Nature Reserve, La Casa Encanto guest house offers free Wi-Fi in Espinosa De Los Monteros. Laredo is an hour’s drive away.This charming house features exposed stone walls, wooden beams and rustic-style dècor. Rooms at La Casa Encanto come with a flat-screen TV, heating, wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests can make use of the shared lounge and the shared kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster, hob and kitchenware.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets 350 feet from the guest house.Santander is 45 mi away and a 90-minute drive will take you to Burgos. Parque Natural Collados del Ansón Nature Reserve is 40 minutes’ away. Bilbao Airport is an hour’s drive from La Casa Encanto.
- Nice facilities, pretty old building by the river. Very cute bed and breakfast style place. Easy walking all over the city. Staff is accommodating and flexible.
La casa muy bonita y con muchos detalles.
Olvide el cepillo de dientes y agradecí enormemente encontrar en el baño cepillos nuevos a nuestra disposición.
El día fue muy frío…y la casa estaba calentita a nuestra llegada…un 10!
- Pilar, la anfitriona nos explicó mucha información sobre la zona, y nos ofreció ideas de ruta. Trato muy amable y cordial.
- La decoración y comodidad del resto de la casa que pudimos disfrutar solos.
- Habitación gigante en casa renovada de piedar y madera en pueblo de maravilla. Para volver!
Hostal Restaurante La Muralla
Located in the village of Oña, surrounded by Montes Obarenes – San Zadornil Natural Park and Valdenejo Nature Reserve, Hostal Restaurante La Muralla features free Wi-Fi in all areas.Each room offers a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes has a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hostal also offers a restaurant serving local dishes and wines from a private wine cellar.Burgos is a 45-minute drive away and Vitoria Airport is 31 mi from the property. Bilbao can be reached within a 50-minute drive.
- Breakfast included in the price. “Cafe con leche” was “leche con cafe”, a bit too milky to my taste, but overall good breakfast with fresh orange juice and ham and omelette “bocadillo”.
- Decent bedroom, great bathroom with big show cubicle. Handy car park opposite Hotel.
- Spotlessly clean and well fitted bedroom and bathroom.
- La habitación me pareció genial con una limpieza impecable la atención super bien contratamos con desayuno y fenomenal de hecho volveremos
- La facilidad para llegar y aparcamiento gratis. Habitación cómoda y tranquila. El desayuno un bocata muy rico, café y zumo.
El Rincon features free WiFi throughout the property and views of mountain in Espinosa de los Monteros. Featuring a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Guests can enjoy city views.At the guest house, the rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a restaurant with traditional cuisine and a bar on the ground floor with a terrace. A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander is 30 mi from El Rincon. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 28 mi from the accommodations.
- The rooms are recently renovated and are very nice for the price of the rooms. The bed was new and comfortable.
La habitación muy nueva.
La ubicación inmejorable. Fácil aparcar en las inmediaciones.
- Mejor la habitación doble y las vistas hacia el monte.
Las instalaciones están recién reformadas, por lo que todo está nuevo.
Además muy bien decorado y TV grande (32″)
- La habitación muy bien, amplia, limpia, nueva, muy bien el baño.
Top Guest Houses In Bisjueces Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bisjueces Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bisjueces Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bisjueces Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!