6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beloeil Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Beloeil Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beloeil Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beloeil Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beloeil Namur Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beloeil Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beloeil Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Beloeil Namur Province:
Confluences is located in Walcourt, just 24 miles from Namur.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Mons is 25 miles from Confluences, and Charleroi is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 15 miles from Confluences.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle is located in Gerpinnes, just 17 miles from Namur. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Mons is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle, and Charleroi is 7 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 10 miles away.
- A very small B&B , with a nice room (one of two), and with a fine garden, in a picturesque town.
- The village was beautiful, the house and the furniture is vintage, and the bathroom was amaizing. I felt like I was in another time, but with all modern faclities. It is not a hotel, it is a house who belong to a very nice lady, and we felt like visiting a good friend. We will definitely visit her again.
Host was very nice and relaxed
The Hotel has a nice backyard to relax in
The town has a nice Italian bar/restaurant at the church square
Good parking and location.
Madame was very helpful and don’t miss the excellent nearby Italian restaurant.
- Nice Lady who runs the place, very helpful. Quite out of the way spot.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Tromcourt is located in Faubourg Saint-Germain in the region of Namur Province, just 30 miles from Namur. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charleroi is 22 miles from Tromcourt, and Dinant is 22 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Hospitality. Big fireplace. Beautiful decor. Peacocks, goats, geese to feed out back.
- Elegant furnishings, comfortable sitting area and park
- After returning from a visit to Espace Chimay we were delighted to find the bar light on! Once in we capped the evening with a Chimay blue while lounging in the comfy salon. Breakfast was also wonderful!
- The Tromcourt castle offers a relaxing break in a very nice environment: a caste from the 17th century decorated inside with all the furniture and decorations from the 18th-19th century, and a park with animals including lamas, deers, goats, peackocks… the rooms are spacious, some are also decorated very nicely, others are simple but functional. The host is a very nice young man. I can only recommend this place.
The Manor is a spectacular house a bit of grandness, a bit of kitsch..
We were welcomed by a curious goat and a peacock. Our sleepingroom had a wonderful view on the grazing lamas and deer.
Do not be scared off by the fence and the camera welcoming you at the parking lot.
The host was very very nice! He gave good advice as to what to visit in the neighborhood.
Guesthouse Domaine De La Carrauterie
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Guesthouse Domaine De La Carrauterie is located in Sautin, just 23 miles from Mons. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Charleroi is 19 miles from Domaine De La Carrauterie, and Dinant is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Tout était parfait a recommander pour un séjour romantique et relaxant personnels génial et attentionné
- Un super accueil,une très bon matelas et un petit déjeuner au top 👌
- La campagne environnante est belle et l’idée de dormir dans une roulotte ne me déplaisait pas.
- Endroit accueillant et proposant moult services pour la détente, la relaxation, le bien-être. A conseiller pour les amateurs !
- le cadre était magnifique pour passer un moment agréable
Ferme de la Galoperie
Located in Aublain, 23 miles from Charleroi, Ferme de la Galoperie features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Dinant is 26 miles from Ferme de la Galoperie, and Charleville-Mézières is 26 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 27 miles away.
- The hostess of the accomodation was very friendly and pleasant
- Beautiful location in Belgian countryside. Lovely breakfast room as shown in photos. Owner/operator was extremely friendly & pleasant. Enjoyed breakfast with other guests. Bedrooms/Bathrooms in need of updating. Bathroom is not en suite.
- Good decision, an excellent place to stay, just 7km from the centre of Chimay. Very welcoming, great food. Clean and comfortable throughout. Nothing was too much trouble, highly recommended.
Christine the owner was very nice to us, amd we got there late at 8pm and she made us dinner and it was very good
Pork chops n gravy, French fries,n vege’s
Bread and butter,and desert
zalig om buiten te zitten.
lokale dranken en ontbijt met streek producten
ruime parkeer ruimte
Old Post Office Couillet
Old Post Office Couillet is located in Charleroi, just 18 miles from Namur.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Mons is 23 miles from Old Post Office Couillet, and Dinant is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 6 miles from Old Post Office Couillet.
- Lovely place for people travelling to Brussels to and from Charleroi airport.The owners were friendly,waited for us to arrive late at night.Very clean.The beds are comfortable.
communication was excellent
bed was comfy
parking on the street was not a problem, but better to park under the street lamp
furniture was basic but ok
A lovely little hostel where I was the only guest they had. They were very accomodating and nice people. I arrivef late at night quite hungry and almost all the shops were closed, so they drove me to the nearest nightshop with their private car. It is also very cheap considering that you get your own room, wifi and a kitchen in which you can cook if you wish.
I would definitely recommend staying here if you’re going tl Charlerois.
- Beds.not v comfy, Frederic was.nice and helped find.space for my.bike
- Basic hotel, but did the job. Clean throughout. There is a full-size kitchen as well as a small supermarket opposite. Good for a one-night stay. Excellent value for money.
Top Guest Houses In Beloeil Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beloeil Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beloeil Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beloeil Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!