6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province:
Nanaplern offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ban Song Phi Nong. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.Surat Thani Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Porjai Resort offers accommodations in Ban Pha Saeng Lang. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Surat Thani Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Khao Sok Thara
Khao Sok Thara is located in Khao Sok, just 3.4 miles from Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is valet parking at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Khaosok Homestay Resort
Showcasing a terrace and water sports facilities, Khaosok Homestay Resort is located in Khao Sok in the region of Surat Thani Province, just 2.3 miles from Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 45 miles from ekhaaskohmsety.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, good food!
- Our stay at Homestay was so lovely! The staff really go out of their way to make you feel at home. The food was always super delicious and affordably priced. They are also great at organizing transportation and day trips! Would definitely recommend.
- There was nice views, live music every night and nice seating area
We liked the landscape, it makes you feel in a very relaxing atmosphere. Also for us was very good that we arrived without a plan, and the hostess helped us a lot to organize our three days there.
We recommend the place and they are very nice.
Eid and her wonderful staff welcomed us with enormous smiles and open arms, they made us feel like part of their family. The chef cooks spectacularly delicious meals! Everything very reasonably priced. Very relaxed hotel, with hammock and chairs by the water, located in lush, quiet area with beautiful limestone mountains in the backdrop. Quiet and peaceful at night with the stars shining clear as crystal.
5mins drive to lookout, temples and the politest wild monkeys you’ll ever meet. 60mins drive to the beautiful Lake Kao Sok Ratchaprapha (national park). The water there is so clean, cleaner than most Thai beaches I feel and the area is largely untouched. Here you swim in crystal turquoise water amongst towering limestone cliffs, eat fresh fish and visit hidden caves – this is a must do – hotel can organize for you!
Very friendly and helpful staff, and again the food is amazingly good. Thanks so much! We’ll be back again for sure!! 🙂
Khaosok Island Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Khaosok Island Resort offers accommodations in Khao Sok, just 28 miles from Khao Lak. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Surat Thani Airport is 44 miles away.
- Monkeys were running all around you and the resort is right next to the river. Staff was very friendly
- Staff were unbelievably helpful, kind and took good care of us. The facilities were simple but impeccably clean. Beds and pillows were very comfortable and the resort was quiet. There are many, diverse things to do nearby. The owner is the cook and was EXCELLENT! Literally the best around.
- Quiet bungalows just few minutes away from park entrance. Clean rooms, cheap food, friendly stuff
- The location was great for the park and the staff were really welcoming and friendly, breakfast was good.
- Feels like the middle of the jungle! Monkeys jumping and playing on the roof in a morning and sitting on our balcony. Close to restaurants and bars. I recommend you book tours from the property or on the street as local buses are not accurate or reliable and we ended up not able to visit the main lake. Staff very friendly! Room clean and comfortable. Recommend to all!
Khao Sok Blue Mountain
One of our best sellers in Khao Sok! Khao Sok Blue Mountain offers accommodations in Khao Sok. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 44 miles from Khao Sok Blue Mountain.
- In the jungle! Clean and all you need for a comfortable stay. The owner went out of his way to help us with tours and bringing our luggage to the bus stop afterwards. Very friendly staff and peaceful environment.
- This was a really wonderful stay. The property is absolutely beautiful, and our room had a lovely view of the mountains from our front porch. What really made the stay was how friendly and helpful the staff were; the owner is fantastic. They helped us organize our trip out into the National Park with a tour to the lake and helped us find our way for our self-guided hiking. They have a full menu of room service or restaurant eating, and their fried noodles are quite good. Our room with a fan was quite comfortable when the heat broke in the evening, and we had mosquito netting in our room, which turned out to be very helpful. Overall, this was a really wonderful place to stay, and I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Khao Sok.
I messaged the owner to say we will check in around 12.30pm and would like to book a tour for 3pm. However we didn’t arrive until 3pm due to slow buses. The owner was at the bus stop at 3pm waiting for us! He was so friendly and explained we had missed the pick up for our tour so said he would drive us there himself. We were so grateful!
When we got back from the tour he helped us plan our stay and organised onward Travel for us. We decided to have dinner here and it was amazing food! And very cheap too! The next day we went on a 1 night lake tour and the owner said we could leave our big bags at his property, and also gave us a dry sac to borrow. when we got back from the lake tour my partner had dropped his phone in the water and the owner put it in a bag of rice to dry out. He went out of his way to help us! We loved our stay here and would of stayed longer just for the hospitality.
- Staff did everything to help us out with our stay. They picked us up from the bus stop, organised our lake trip and our onward travel. Food was good value for money and the rooms are cosy and comfy.
- Very close to the nature, you hear birds and see fireflies. The owners are brilliant, friendly, helpful, very kind people.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!