6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bakers Belize Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bakers Belize Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bakers Belize Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bakers Belize Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bakers Belize Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bakers Belize Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bakers Belize Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Bakers Belize Province:
Bella Sombra Guest House Kings Park
Bella Sombra Guest House Kings Park offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 8 miles from Bella Sombra Guest House Kings Park.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Always trying to help and give advice and suggestions for restaurants and activities.
- The owner Laura was grant! very helpful ! Thank you, Laura!
- Friendly staff drove me to local restaurant very clean safe area
- The host Laura was amazing. so helpful and even drove us to a restaurant our first night as it was raining. She makes the guesthouse a first rate experience!
- Excellent value for the money and the staff are very kind. My son fell down at the street and hurt his knee. Laura took us to the hospital and help us a lot!
Belcove Hotel & Guesthouse
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Belcove Hotel & Guesthouse is located in Belize City.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Very good location and superfriendly staff, the mattress was really comfortable and the tv was able to show main channels, the room was well climated and has also a fridge.
Free tea and coffee in the morning.
Communication via mail was fast and precise and also they provided me for a taxi.
- Downtown Belize City, an instant immersion in Belize.
- Ashley was very helpful. I wish there was a coffee maker in the room
- The room was very clean and nice. The stairs to the room were a challenge if you have bad knees.
- The hotel is within 10 minute walking distance to both the water taxi and bus terminal. They were friendly, it was clean and we got free water.
- Very good location and superfriendly staff, the mattress was really comfortable and the tv was able to show main channels, the room was well climated and has also a fridge.
Sea Breeze Guest House
One of our best sellers in Belize City! Featuring free WiFi, Sea Breeze Guest House offers accommodations in Belize City.Philip Goldson International Airport is 9 miles away.
- stable wifi, comfortable bed, close to city center (water taxi terminal, bus terminal, …)
- It was very clean and the staff were very friendly. A good hotel to stay in if you’re in Belize city.
- It’s a good place to stay at Belize city for a night before going to the cayes. It’s a short 5 minute walk to get to the water taxi from there. Nice common areas and our room even had a small shared balcony
- The rooms where great, outside area to sit, water taxi was close and easy to get land taxi. Really appreciated the locked gate at front.
- The owners were very nice but hard to understand at times. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was missing a screen in the window so I got eaten by mosquitoes every time I used it. Also there was only one bathroom to share between several rooms which was awkward at times. The Wi-Fi was excellent, especially for Belize. The location was close to a couple restaurants but not really much else. Although you shouldn’t be trapsing all over Belize City any way. It worked well as a pit stop to be close to airport for a morning flight but I wouldn’t stay anyhere in Belize City as part of a vacation spot.
Bella Sombra Guest House Downtown
Featuring free WiFi, Bella Sombra Guest House Downtown offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 9 miles from Bella Sombra Belize.
- The neighborhood was a little seedy but everyone said it was safe It was pretty close to everything. Nice to be out of the tourist zone but close to the ferrys and every thing else. Breakfast was lousy. Once you were inside the gate everything was nice. Place to sit outside and have a beer and look out. People were very nice.
- Great base of operations for adventures from San Ignacio.
Owner was helpful in providing rides to the bank and the next morning to ER to acquire an RX. She is very polite.
Right across the street is a small pharmacy that can provide inexpensive meds for a variety of conditions that would have required a Dr. visit and prescription in the US.
- Nice location to walk by water & to water taxi. Good for the price.
- Great place, nice location and excellent service! ☺
Featuring free WiFi, Coningsby Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed with air con only one street back from the waterfront, and within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the boat terminal (to get to the Quays). Needed a place to stay overnight before moving on, and this place fulfilled its purpose, but Belize city does not have much to see to keep you there for long.
- The 2 ladies who were running the show were very friendly.
- We liked the manager and how she cares about her guests. She even offered us a free ride to a bus station after our check-out. Breakfast was OK. No need to go somewhere and look for options. It is convenient, that tourism information center is just two houses away.
- It was a good stay, clean enough, staff was friendly and helful, I felt safe.
- This accommodation exceeded expectations. Nice rooms and helpful staff.
Bayview Guest House
Bayview Guest House offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 8 miles away.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The screen on the window had a big hole in it.
It was one block from the water and all restaurants. That was a bonus
- The room was clean and we had air conditioner. The hotel is in a good area where you can find restaurants, fast foods and club.
- good location, free but slow wifi, friendly staff, clean and comfortable guest house
- It is easy walking distance to a Park right on the ocean and there was some good food being served from the little kiosks there.
Basic place without expected bay view but with an AC. To be honest, you can see the sea but I would not call it close to the shore.
Personnel is helpful but did not keep their promise to order a taxi for us, so we had to leave at 7 a.m. and find it ourselves.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The screen on the window had a big hole in it.
Top Guest Houses In Bakers Belize Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bakers Belize Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bakers Belize Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bakers Belize Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!