6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ardooie West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Ardooie West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ardooie West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ardooie West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ardooie West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ardooie West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ardooie West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Ardooie West-flanders:
Hof ter brabant
Featuring free WiFi, Hof ter brabant offers pet-friendly accommodations in Harelbeke. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 27 miles from Hof ter brabant, and Lille is 18 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
De Groote Waere
De Groote Waere is located on the border of the Handzamevaart Valley, which is characterized by its open landscape.The 4 luxurious guest chambers are quietly situated and equipped with a DVD player, free Wi-Fi, a seating area and kitchenette.Books and board games are available.
- It was a country style Bed and Breakfast. The beds were super comfy. The owner was very nice and helpful. Best place I stayed at ever.
- The bed was so comfortable, I didn’t want to get up! Every thing was fabulous.
- Everything! Renate is very friendly and her B&B is super cozy.
The facilities in our room were excellent, could not fault it.
Breakfast was continental and the coffee was plentiful and very good.
Our hostess was friendly and spoke english.
- We are traveling with a kids and the place are very suitable for the family. Quite, lots of clean air and peaceful views outside. Clean, well designed room with all you need inside. The breakfast was good and kids felt like at home ) Thank you!
Home Fleuri Guesthouse
Located in Bruges in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 1,950 feet from Bruges City Theater, Home Fleuri Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 1,950 feet from Home Fleuri Guesthouse, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Home Fleuri Guesthouse is a place with a soul and it’s unique especially considering the very touristic atmosphere in Bruges. Beautiful place with special furniture and big rooms where to rest and sleep. I really liked the atmosphere, the home made breakfast and the kindness of Frederic, the owner. He has been always very disposable to chat and give information about the city but as well very discrete if you just want to stay apart. Bathroom very clean. Don’t miss it.
- Lovely guesthouse, great location, beautiful building, only 5 min walk from the main centre and main attractions but also very quiet. Very tasty breakfast, delicious food and excellent service at their restaurant. Frederic and the team are great hosts and they pay attention and spoil their guests in every detail! Thank you for this very pleasant stay!
- Frederic, the host, was super welcoming. Breakfast and location were the major highlights. The accommodation is a 19h century one, this brings a special thing to ur stay, so don’t expect modern decorations and facilities, but traditional comfortable ones.
- Frederic, the owner, was extremely kind, always attentive to the well-being of the guests. The guesthouse is linked with the Park restaurant. As the restaurant is closed on Sundays, the guesthouse also allows late check-outs on Sunday. The breakfast is utterly amazing.
- Such a great place, exceptional service and the best breakfast ever! We very much enjoyed our stay and we d love to come back. Thanks for everything 😊
Guesthouse Vakantie Logies Hollywood
Located 1,300 feet from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum in Bruges, Guesthouse Vakantie Logies Hollywood features a restaurant and bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bruges City Theater is 0.4 miles from Vakantie Logies Hollywood, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Lovely big bedroom with huge chandelier. Bed was comfy, breakfast was served to us in the room which was nice. Good location as close to centre and big underground car park literally 2 minute walk away. Parking was only €8 for 24 hours. Cannot comment on food as we didn’t eat in the restaurant but was very busy and looked lovely- probably need to book to get in.
- Bright, clean and airy room with large bathroom. The bed was big and comfy, and having a kettle and a fridge is helpful. The staff were very kind helping with bags and sorted out a cot, plus gave advice on things to see. Only had breakfast there once but was a tasty continental ‘platter’ they delivered to the room.
- This is a really nice guest house with a restaurant downstairs and some rooms upstairs as a hotel. There is no front desk, just the bar where they check you reservation in in one of the bar computers. This seems odd but they managed to make really beautiful and romantic rooms which we were not expecting. Really nice place to stay and about 10 minutes walking from the train station and 5 to the city center. Also, you are right at one of the shopping streets so the location couldn’t be better. One thing worth noting is that the official entrance is through the back street, although I believe you can simply use the restaurant door and go all the way back to the bar.
- Really cosy comfortable room. Breakfast delivered to the room was exceptional, good value for money. Daily cleaning. Staff really friendly. Delicious cocktails in the Resteraunt downstairs.
- Very good location, room was lovely, really clean. Breakfast served in the room was a really nice touch.
Guest House Nuit Blanche
Guest House Nuit Blanche is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, 650 feet from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum and 1,950 feet from Bruges City Theater.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.St. Salvator Cathedral is 1,000 feet from Guest House Nuit Blanche, and Memling Museum – St. John Hospital is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- What an authentic medieval Guesthouse and the host David, fits right into the picture. He will cook you a feast for breakfast and every day was different. Location is perfect, with many tourist visiting the lovers bridge, what a bonus to have this destination for yourself each night.
- Location was perfect. Close to everything in Bruges. The house is beautiful and very unique.
- Wonderful night in La Nuit Blanche! Highly recommend!
- Gracious, helpful, knowledgable host. Superb location – canal views, and a Michaelangelo next door. History on both sides of the windows. Breakfast better than Tiffany’s.
- Incredible location and my room was like being in a fairy tale! David the owner is helpful and welcoming, lots of tips for what to see and how to enjoy Bruges.
Canalside House – Luxury Guesthouse
Located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, 350 feet from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum, Canalside House – Luxury Guesthouse features free WiFi access and private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Bruges City Theater is 0.4 miles from Canalside House – Luxury Guesthouse, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great welcome by the owner, very centrally located and very comfortable apartment. Nice view of the church and the canal from the room. Wifi is very good too
- The junior suite was beautifully appointed with a lovely view and great bathroom with tub and shower. We will definitely stay again.
- The room is in a gorgeous old house by the canal, and it’s very spaceous. The breakfast by the canal is absolutely fantastic.
- It was prefect for a romantic getaway. The owner was very nice. The room exceeded our expectations. Everything was within walking distance of the hotel
- Mrs Lyne was very kind and helpful.She loves her job.The position of the House is fantastic.Our stay was fantastic.We will come back to the same place for sure. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Top Guest Houses In Ardooie West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ardooie West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ardooie West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ardooie West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!