6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ampudia Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ampudia Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ampudia Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ampudia Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ampudia Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ampudia Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ampudia Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Ampudia Castile And Leon:
La Casa del Abad Hotel SPA
Located in the town’s main square, this guest house is a stunningly, converted 17th century abbey right in the historical town of Ampudias within the beautiful Tierra de Campos area.Gastro-Posada Casa del Abad features an restaurant, bar and barbecue facilities. It also offers a spa and wellness center as well as a fitness center. Guests can enjoy of the terrace and garden. Breakfast is free for children aged 6 and below.Each room at Gastro-Posada Casa del Abad, includes air conditioning, a TV and a wardrobe. All rooms have a bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Originally established as the residence of the Abbot of the Abbey of St. Miguel of Ampudia, the guest house’ careful conversion has respected many of the building’s original features. The stately porch entrance is on the town’s main square and the hotel itself considered as one of the most emblematic buildings of the town.
- Our room was great, modern and quite unusual. An amazing property and breakfast was fantastic.
- Place with lot of history, really charming. It was great experience for our short trip without our kids. We enjoyed the swimming pool. The restaurant is the best restaurant in the village, more expensive but higher quality without doubts. Breakfast is excellent. We didn’t use the spa.
- I loved the old town & the quirkiness of the old building which is the hotel. Everyone very helpful.
- Beautiful atmospheric building and great location . Quirky furnishings
- The hotel is an old monastery in a charming village in the Spanish country side, with churches, interesting architecture and an old castle. The staff is very welcoming, the restaurant serves good food and a fantastic breakfast. The decor mixes the new and the old successfully and the atmosphere is really pleasant, you do not want to leave. The hotel also has a spa and a pool which is open in the summer. I really did not expect anything like this in such a remote area and it was a very nice surprise.
Duque De Osuna
Featuring free Wi-Fi in all areas and a 24-hour front desk, Duque De Osuna is located in Medina De Rioseco, a 5-minute walk from the village center and Church of Santa Maria de Mediavilla.The rooms include a TV and private bathroom with towels and free toiletries. They come with classic-style furnishings and simple but tasteful décor.The Semana Santa Museum is 1,300 feet from the hotel, while Valladolid is a 35-minute drive away.
- El entorno muy cerca del centro urbano. Aceso y facil aparcamiento en la misma calle y alrededores.
- Es un lugar bastante limpio, con muy buen aspecto y con una cama muy cómoda.
Habitación amplia y cama cómoda.
todo estaba muy limpio y nos dieron todo tipo de facilidades tanto a la llegada como a la salida.
- Muy amable la recepcionista que me permitió dejar la bicicleta en la habitación.
- La habitación triple es muy amplia y cómoda. La ubicación es excelente. La persona que nos atendió muy amable
Hostal Restaurante María Victoria
Offering a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout, Hostal Restaurante María Victoria guest house is located on the National Road 601 in La Mudarra. Valladolid is 20 minutes’ drive away.The simple rooms at this guest house are heated and come with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Restaurante María Victoria Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and has a bar that opens at 06:00.León is 68 mi away and Palencia is a 45-minute drive away. There is free parking on site.
- Great value for money, clean and welcoming. En suite bedroom. Great buffet breakfast, lovely tortilla, cooked perfectly!! I arrived in a classic MGB and was able to park round the back of the hotel, out of sight, perfect location for me on a trip down to Portugal.
- In general everything was nice, a good place to saty when you are traveling
- Excellent communication. The hostal phoned me to explain the limitations of the staffing and services for my New Year’s Eve stay. The new heating system was excellent on a night of -7C. There was even a small gym for guests. Only 10 mins from the airport.
La habitacion estaba muy limpia.
La comida estaba muy bien. Buenas raciones.
La comodidad del alojamiento y cerca de valladolid y e l aeropuerto.
Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Palencia! Centrally located in Palencia, Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza is next to San Lázaro Square and 10 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral, Bus and Train Stations. It offers free WiFi.The property offers single, double and triple bedrooms. Each has a private bathroom, TV, hairdryer as well as heating and air conditioning.There is a cafébar that offers breakfast or tapas and beer. The hotel has a shared lounge.
- Solid place in great location. Nothing crazy but very solid for the price. No complaints
- Great room, clean with super confy beds. Two blocks away from Calle Mayor. Estrella, at the front desk, went above and beyond to help my mother and me. We are very thankful and will return and recommend whenever we visit Palencia!!
- Very friendly lady at desk, no English but with my limited Spanish got through.
- The room was comfortable,clean,on great location,great wifi. All good.
-La cama era enorme y cómoda.
-El tamaño de la habitación era generoso.
-La recepcionista nos recomendó que visitar y dónde ir a comer, explicando algunas cosas y dando algún consejo.
Hostal Serpol is located 1.7 mi from Palencia Train Station and 20 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms are heated and have a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a wardrobe and some have a seating area and desk.Guests can relax in the lounge and there is a meeting room with TV and video.Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry service. You can hire a car from the tour desk. There is easy access to the A65 and A67 Motorways.
- A handy location when travelling by car. Good safe parking and plenty of facilities in the town. Nice big room with plenty of natural light and very clean. A good place to stop when travelling between Madrid and the Atlantic Coast.
- We found the hotel clean and comfortable good value for money – disappointing no restaurant for supper or breakfast. We were travelling from France to the south of Spain so after a long drive it would have been nice to have at least had a bar and tapas but that was the only fault. Staff helpful and nice to be able to stay where we could take our little dog.
Unexpectedly, good value for money, being a two-star lodging. It was clean, you could see it was recently painted, probably also the room, it seemed renovated, enough space and good shower.
Staff desk is on first floor and if not for the large number of rooms, one would guess it looked like an old-fashioned house lodging.
Parking is free, just in front of the lodging. No doubt, it’s a place to consider in Palencia if going by car.
We slept very well, with no noise coming from the place or outside.
- basic hotel i had a big room and a walk in shower and car parking . its in the middle of an industrial estate easy to find but a long way from town .the bar and restaurant were closed down for good by the look of it and its 15 minutes walk to the nearest bar 20 minutes to town and thirty minutes to the railway station .i always ask for a no smoking room and was given a smoking room .
- Central, walking distance to city centre. Comfortable bed. Really well balanced shower, temperature and water flow. Free private parking.
Set 1,650 feet from Palencia Train Station, Hostal Algodon offers heated rooms with free WiFi. The guest house is a 10-minute walk from San Antolin Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in Spain.Decorated with bright colors, the guest house’s rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A range of dining options and shops can be found within 5 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the reception will provide more information about all the activities of the area.
- Boa localização e comodidades dentro das expectativas.
- Excelente ubicación, fácil aparcamiento. Los propietarios agradables y atentos. La habitación, aunque sencilla, amplia, luminosa, limpia y muy silenciosa. Cama muy cómoda. Un lugar sencillo y modesto que cumplió sobradamente mis necesidades: aseo, descanso y reposo, cerca del centro.
- Quartos muito simples mas muito limpos e camas muito confortáveis.
EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL ES MUY CERCANO.
FACIL APARCAMIENTO EN LA ZONA.
EL CASCO HISTORICO ESTA A 10 MINUTOS ANDANDO
- Es un hostal familiar en el que destaca la amable y atenta atención de los trabajadores, además todo estaba impoluto. El hostal está cerca del centro y su relación calidad precio es imbatible.
Top Guest Houses In Ampudia Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ampudia Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ampudia Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ampudia Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!