6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Amézaga Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Amézaga Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Amézaga Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amézaga Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amézaga Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Amézaga Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Amézaga Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Amézaga Basque Country:
Set next to the Arantzazu Sanctuary, Goiko-Benta Ostatua is a traditional Basque country house. Offering free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, this guest house has impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
We absolutely loved this place! There was nothing we could fault. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The owners were fantastic, they were able to answer all the questions that we had about the area and they suggested good places to visit.
We highly recommend the hotel restaurant. We ate there twice and the food and wine was excellent!
Would definitely stay again!
Charming, traditional and peaceful boutique hotel in the middle of the mountains, between Bilbao and San Sabastian.
I have discovered a fantastic little village thanks to booking this hotel ! Arantzazu has a fantastic view over the mountains, plenty of trails to walk in the forets and mountains, and a bizarre but superb modern church really worth the visit !
The house is full of characters, with beams, stones and plenty of old furniture and nicely decorated. The rooms are located in the modern part of the building and fully functionning and clean. Great view from the windows as the hotel is on top of the village.
Dinner and breakfast are fantastic with local products and great cooking, a must have at a good price! Friendly staff.
- This ten room family run hotel / restaurant was fabulous. The half board rate was very reasonable and we were looked after with great care and attention. Wonderful, professionally prepared dinner with a good choice of dishes. Beautifully laid out breakfast. Fascinating 500 year old building. Our room was of course in the new section. It was small but adequate. Gorgeous views over the roof of the Arantzazu (Brutalist style) church and surrounding, very alpine, countryside.
- This property is set in a sanctuary and as such is very peaceful and the natural surroundings are magnificent, quiet and serene. The room was spotlessly clean and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were delicious.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- We absolutely loved this place! There was nothing we could fault. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The owners were fantastic, they were able to answer all the questions that we had about the area and they suggested good places to visit.
Agroturismo La Casa Vieja
Surrounded by nature, Agroturismo La Casa Vieja is located in Vitoria-Gasteiz. This guest house offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.Featuring exposed wooden beams, each room at Agroturismo La Casa Vieja comes with free WiFi, a TV with cable channels and a desk. The private bathroom includes a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.The guest house is 8.2 mi from Bus Station, 6.6 mi from Fernando Buesa Arena and 8.3 mi from ARTIUM-Basque Contemporary Art Center-Museum. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi away.
- I had a very clean and tidy room. The decoration was very tasteful.
- Little Gem that is out in the countryside. Quiet and tranquil
- Set in beautiful countryside. Tasty breakfast and a very helpful landlady
- Evereything was just perfect. Spotlesly clean and beautiful house
- Spotless room, friendly owner, cosy room, birding parc nearby
Located in Mutiloa, Mutiloako Ostatua features a terrace, shared lounge, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Mutiloako Ostatua can find nearby.San Sebastian is 32 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 39 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The rooms are basic but clean and functional. A small kitchen provides a fridge and microwave and a sitting room with T V to use in common with other guests. Great location for walking. Dog- friendly.
Good sized room with shared kitchenette and sitting area.
Room was comfortable and the towels in the bathroom very good quality.
Food in restaurant was varied and very good quality.
- The surroundings, the rooms, the staff, all really.
Price and comfort, easy safe parking. Ni
ce to sit outings the terrace and enjoy a beer from the Donostia local brewery on tap
- La atención de los gerentes, la ubicación del hotel, emplazado en un paraje idilico
Zezilionea is located in Olaberría, just off the A-1 Motorway connecting Madrid with Irún. Surrounded by mountains, it has a traditional Basque restaurant with a terrace.The rooms at Zezilionea feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has views of the town square or of the mountains.The hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside, and the Aralar Park is just 7 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to San Sebastián in around 30 minutes.
- Top class restaurant . Both Dinner and Breakfast were excellent. Very close to many walking routes . Only 1 hour drive from Bilbao.
- Large very comfortable twin beds. large room with huge tv. Nice buzzy bar with covered outdoor seating. Free safe parking outside. Excellent meal, although not cheap. Dog allowed all areas.
- Everything – especially the location, staff and quality of the food and wine.
- the waitress /receptionist at breakfast made us omelettes: when travelling with a diabetic all the bread and croissants can be a problem. Dinner was excellent with good jamon , oxtail and steak. The location is good once you have found it.
- Friendly staff, large room and a good selection of bottled beers
Set in Arbizu, Hotel Olatzea is surrounded by nature. By Arakil River near the Basque Country border, the charming country house has free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room featuring rustic décor comes with a flat-screen TV and views. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Housed in an old mill, Hotel Olatzea has preserved the original structure of the building, including the stone used to grind the grain, still in functioning order.Urbasa y Andia Nature Reserve is 15 minutes by car. Arbizu Train Station is a 5-minute walk away, while Vitoria Airport is 40 minutes’ drive. Pamplona is 25 mi from the property.
- Real old water mill still working!!! Lovely breakfast! Beautiful hotel!!
- Excellent stay and very accommodating. The facility is beautifully kept, traditional architecture in a lovely country setting. Although the reception and bar closed at 22:00, for summer period. Room size excellent (large) The hotel is Pet friendly as I stayed with pets.
- The hotel was lovely and exceptionally clean. Would definitely recommend
- Everything was realy good. Staff very friendly. Location perfect.
- The hotel is very good money for value. Simple but clean and modern
Hostal Izar-Ondo Guesthouse
With easy access to the A1 Motorway, Izar-Ondo is located in Arbizu, in the Sakana Valley. It offers simple, modern rooms with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Izar-Ondo feature parquet floors and soft tones. Each one has a work desk and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque food, using ingredients from its own farmland. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.The Urbasa y Andía Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to the city of Pamplona in around 30 minutes.
Good breakfast that we had booked and only Euros 3.50 each with large choice continental style.
Food in bar or restaurant excellent and good local wines.
- I spent a great time there. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. She provided me with all information I need. I ‘ll come back sure
- The room was neat, the staff really did work, I would prefer more information at the restaurant in English. The food I tried was good.
- The beds were just right; not soft and not too hard. The staff were very helpful and spoke enough English to fill in the gaps in my Spanish. The food at the bar was excellent and a good range of beers. The views were stunning and timing it with the Festival of San Juan was a real bonus.
- The room, the staff, the village where the property is
- Good breakfast that we had booked and only Euros 3.50 each with large choice continental style.
Top Guest Houses In Amézaga Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Amézaga Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Amézaga Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Amézaga Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!