6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Alhama de Aragón Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Alhama de Aragón Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Alhama de Aragón Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alhama de Aragón Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alhama de Aragón Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Alhama de Aragón Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Alhama de Aragón Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Alhama De Aragón Aragon:
Hostal Las Rumbas
This charming guest house is located in the village of Nuevalos, 1.2 mi from the Monasterio de Piedra Nature Reserve. Set next to the Tranquera Reservoir, it offers a terrace, garden and scenic views.Bright rooms at Hostal Las Rumbas feature traditional, rustic décor and a terrace. Some rooms have views of the Tranquera Reservoir. All include free Wi-Fi, a plasma TV, central heating and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the Las Rumbas restaurant offers traditional Aragonese dishes and set menus. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar on the pretty terrace.The surrounding La Tranquera Region is ideal for fishing and hiking. Las Rumbas offers free parking and is 25 minutes’ drive from Calatayud and 80 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza.
- This is a very basic hotel but great for a stopover. The plumbing was a little noisy but we still managed a good nights sleep. The restaurant was very good. My wife had the best pork steak she has ever eaten! A good variety of food was served for breakfast. All in all a good stopover. Very cheap too.
- The location was perfect for visiting The Monesterio de Piedra.
- The location is just minutes from Monasterio de Piedra and is overlooking a lake. The view from our balcony was incredible! The building was clean, and the sheets were pressed. Breakfast was included.
- Location near Monasterio de Piedra Park. A taste of tourist-free Spanish country town for U.S. family.
- The view from the room was amazing, staff didn’t talk English but was easy to use Google translator. Coffee with breakfast was great.
Pensión Santa Marta
Located in the old part of Calatayud, right in front of Plaza San Benito Square with a park, Pensión Santa Marta offers rooms with free WiFi and heating.The rooms include a TV, twin beds, and a wardrobe. There is a shared bathroom with a shower.There are supermarkets, shops, and restaurants within 350 feet of the guest house. Calatayud Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. You will find a public parking 100 feet from the house.While in Calatayud, you can visit Monasterio de Piedra Nature Reserve, 16 mi from the property, and explore its many lakes and caves.Zaragoza Airport can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- Located in a good position, but problematical on Tuesdays as the parking is in the market square which you need to be out of before 0700 on that day. Very good price but don’t expect the Ritz. need to share bathroom and pay buy cash, so have some. plenty of bars /restaurants nearby.
I have to say that the owner is possibly the friendliest owner of a B-B, I have met. Absolutely magnificent and a true gentleman. 100 meters from bus station and surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops etc.
Spotlessly clean but very basic. No rooms ensuite but no problems. Spotless bathrooms too.
El precio imbatible
La amabilidad de la dueña
Cerca del Monasterio de Piedra
El establecimiento es muy práctico para gente de paso y su ubicación es excelente en pleno centro del pueblo.
Por otra parte, Milagros es muy amable y siempre está dispuesta a ayudar.
- La pareja que lleva el lugar es inigualable, un encanto de pareja, te ayudan y ofrecen todo lo que necesitas.
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Casa Grande is located in Villarroya de la Sierra. With a shared lounge, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Casa Grande also offer a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Calatayud is 14 miles from Casa Grande, while Alhama de Aragón is 31 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 58 miles away.
- The location, old fashioned styling but most of all the fantastic hosts Anna and Miguel.
- This location is truly special, an historic towns ‘palace’ right at the small town square with different bars. When you open the gate you feel like you are back in time with all the historic rooms and ornaments. The hostess and ‘lady of the house’ went out of her way to make us feel at home. The breakfast was enjoyable and more than sufficient. Gracias Doña Ana!
– nice and stylish place, quite unique
– very nice and hospitable hosts, make you feel at home
– good breakfast
- Unique building due to its age. The history of the building was fantastic
- Un sitio genial. Parece un museo. Sin duda es un sitio de los que repetiremos si estamos en la zona.
Posada Arco de San Miguel
Posada Arco de San Miguel offers a traditional restaurant and charming air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is located just 500 feet from Santo Sepulcro Church, in the historic center of Calatayud.Each room at Arco de San Miguel has elegant décor and wooden floors. All rooms offer heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some also have a small balcony.You can enjoy characteristic Aragonese cuisine in the restaurant, which has a beautiful ornate ceiling. The cozy bar is decorated with old photos and memorabilia from Calatayud.The Posada is located 3.1 mi from the Roman ruins at Bilbilis and 4.3 mi from the Paracuellos de Jiloca Thermal Spa. Zaragoza Airport is around a 90-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly, the restaurant is fantastic
- Francisco encantador y los@s compañeros también muy acogedor lo recomiendo y repetiremos
- El personal muy agradable y simpáticos ( sobretodo Francisco) muy amables y pendientes de todo. La cena buenísima y la habitación muy bonita y confortable además la cama muy comoda. Es la primera vez q fuimos pero sin duda volveremos !!
- La ubicación el encanto de la habitación,,,,todo en general
- Es un hotel muy acogedor. Las habitaciones son muy amplias y muy bonitas. La comida es excelente. I el dueño super amable.
Albergue Quinta del Jalón
Albergue Quinta del Jalón offers accommodations in Granja de San Pedro.Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Sigüenza is 30 mi from Albergue Quinta del Jalón, while Calatayud is 27 mi from the property.
- Clean and tidy, basic as expected from a hostel but everything worked well
We were the only group staying at this hostel (3 of us in a place that looks like it could accommodate 30+) so we had the run of the lounge etc. The rooms were basic but spotless. The value for money was excellent.
The Senora in charge was extremely pleasant; she spoke great English and really wanted us to see the best of the local area. Could not have been more helpful.
- El silencio de la habitación y Yolanda que es encantadora. Gracias
- Da tranquilidade, e de estar perto da Autovía já que estava em viagem.
- La amabilidad de la señora que nos recibió y despidió.
Located in Calatayud, La Perla has free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Alhama de Aragón is 17 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 48 miles from La Perla.
- Todo fue genial, desde el trato hasta la comodidad y la limpieza. La ubicación también estaba genial, cerca de todo y con un aparcamiento cercano.
- Una habitación con dos camas juntas muy cómodas y grandes,el baño muy bonito. La climatización de la habitación muy bién.
- Le calme de la rue, parking à côté gratuite. Repas au restaurant appréciable pour un prix compétitifs
- La cama es muy cómoda y la habitación es muy amplia y silenciosa.
- La limpieza de la habitación y cuarto de baño excelente
Top Guest Houses In Alhama De Aragón Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Alhama de Aragón Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Alhama de Aragón Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Alhama de Aragón Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!