6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zaricola Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Zaricola Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zaricola Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zaricola Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zaricola Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zaricola Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zaricola Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zaricola Basque Country:
Kanpoeder – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kanpoeder – Adults Only offers accommodations in San Sebastian. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Concha Promenade is 2.1 miles from Kanpoeder – Adults Only, and Victoria Eugenia Theater is 2.7 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 12 miles away.
- The property feels linked you are visiting family; the property has a magnificent apple orchard that produces 2000 bottles of cider per year. Property is outside of town in a residential area with large fields all around. Would definitely stay agsin
- It was 2 km from the centre of San Sebastian but seemed a world away – very rural setting. Easy to find – but only once you knew where it was!! Ines was exceptionally helpful – no hesitation in staying there in the future. Breakfast was simple but very nice – toast, fruit, tea, coffee.
- The owners were friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable about the city. It’s a big house in a lovely setting in the countryside just a short drive from San Sebastian.
- The owners were incredibly friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable about the city. It’s a quaint house in a lovely setting in the countryside just a short drive from San Sebastian
- The location – while out of the city – is wonderful. So green and peaceful! By car super easy to get to from the centre! The owner of the property is a wealth of information – many lovely recommendations.
Surf Camp San Sebastian
Surf Camp San Sebastian is located in Aia, just 10 miles from San Sebastian.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 26 miles from Surf Camp San Sebastian, and Zarautz is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gazteategi offers accommodations in Zarautz. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 12 miles from Gazteategi, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, the location is great.
- The hotel was tricky to find up a mountain, or it could just have been our sat nav. The accommodation was excellent, very clean and quiet. We enjoyed drinks on the balcony , overlooking the mountain and sea and a very good evening meal and breakfast. I would certainly stay here again.
- Not a lot. No one at hotel when we arrived. Doors locked. Three phone calls eventually prompted two members of staff to attend. An hour waiting was unacceptable having spent most of the day travelling.
- The location was great with stunning views. The room was spotless and very well decorated. The meal was lovely and the cheesecake to die for. I would go back in a heartbeat and would recommend a stay to anyone.
- Beautiful views from lovely clean room. Very friendly and helpful hosts with very good breakfast. Would recommend.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, G-Nature offers accommodations in San Sebastian, just 1,750 feet from Victoria Eugenia Theater.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.La Concha Promenade is one mile from G-Nature, and Monte Igueldo is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from G-Nature.
- Even though bathrooms were shared, it was clean and pleasant stay. Gabriela was amazing
- The situation, very nice neighbourdhood. The atention from the owner, she tries to find another place with toilet inside the room
- Расположение отличное , пляж 100 метров . Кафе и магазины рядом , все в пешей доступности . Хостел очень чистый ( даже крем для лица есть ) . Приветливый персонал . Правда название хостела другое написано почему то.,,
- nein, wir haben es vorgezogen, außerhalb zu frühstücken.
- Está muy bien ubicado, es limpio, accesible (con ascensor) y el personal que nos atendió fue muy antento en todos los sentidos. Fue una estancia muy agradable.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Landarte is located in Zumaia, just 13 miles from San Sebastian.Each room includes a private bathroom.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 30 miles from Landarte, and Zarautz is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 23 miles from Landarte.
- Stunning location, beautiful building, wonderful host.
- Mark was a wonderful, helpful host and the house was beautifully done. Quite exceptional!
- Excellent breakfast, spotlessly clean, helpful staff. The view is lovely.
- The hotel was very nice and we really liked the landlord, Mark, who was welcoming and helpful.
- beautiful, quiet, very tasteful decorated casa rural. fantastic breakfast and very friendly, helpful and sympathetic host. We will definitely come back to Landarte!
Bed&Breakfast Corazón de Irún
Bed&Breakfast Corazón de Irún is located in Irún, just 10 miles from San Sebastian.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Biarritz is 15 miles from Bed&Breakfast Corazón de Irún, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Central location, quiet room away from the lively street at the front of the property. Ample facilities carefully explained by host. Lovely bedroom and use of kitchen and other rooms in apartment included. Seperate bathroom including very nice shower. Host was very helpful to us making our travel plans by bus the following day and making sure our bicycles were secure for the night. Beautiful decor. 100% positive experience.
- La ubicación en pleno centro y con calle llena de bares para tomar algo o cenar. La limpieza y buen cuidado del piso y la amabilidad y simpatía de Alberto que nos atendió y dio todo tipo de facilidades
- La amabilidad de Alberto,la ayuda que nos brindó,mil gracias!!!
- booking dovrebbe dire che la struttura è al secondo piano senza ascensore
- Zentrale Lage, gemütlich, gut ausgestattete Küche, gute Kommunikation und Erklärung bei der Ankunft, vermittelt Sicherheit. Kein Außenlärm
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zaricola Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zaricola Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zaricola Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zaricola Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!