6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Woodville Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodville Virginia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Woodville Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodville Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodville Virginia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Woodville Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Woodville Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Woodville Virginia:
Gay Street Inn
Gay Street Inn is located in Washington, Virginia, 22 miles from Strasburg and 29 miles from Middleburg.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Luray is 16 miles from Gay Street Inn, and Front Royal is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Washington Dulles International Airport, 42 miles from Gay Street Inn.
No reviews yet.
Walden Hall is located in Culpeper, just 23 miles from Luray. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking.
- We had a wonderful time at Walden Hall. This place certainly has a reputation in D.C as a luxurious getaway spot so it took us forever to find an opening! The staff was very helpful and accommodating, the property was lovely and the breakfast was very delicious. We enjoyed waking around the property and taking a dip in the pool. We grilled steaks in the outdoor kitchen and ended our evening with a quick theater movie and smores by the fire pit. There is so much to do on-site, we didn’t have time to even try half the activities available. I wish we had stayed more than one night. We will definitely be back!
- Walden Hall is both beautiful and luxurious! We hope to return many times–if we can get reservations–it’s almost always booked up. We would highly recommend it to anyone who wants comfort in a stately home with plenty of relaxing spaces: the front porch, the huge lower level with theater and games, the formal dining room, the gigantic saltwater pool patio. Walden Hall also deserves its reputation for outstanding gourmet multi-course breakfasts. It’s a superb B&B and a the perfect getaway. The grounds would be perfect for a wedding or any event. We will be back and we will rent the entire property next time!
- My family and I loved our stay at the Walden. It was unbelievably the most comfortable place we have stayed away from home. The staff was amazing and very friendly. The property was perfectly suited for privacy and spacious enough to enjoy various activities without being right up under one another. Personally, I enjoyed the wonderful theater room and billiards. I also went fishing on site since all of the equipment was provided. The salt-water swimming pool was very soothing. There is so much more I could say, but to sum it up, I enjoyed EVERYTHING very much~
- i was visiting an Aunt at LOW so was not able to be there for nearly as long as I would have liked. It’s an absolutely beautiful Inn…. The bed was very very comfy.
- This was the best place we stayed in the whole of our 3 week American trip. So homely and a fantastic rural retreat. We shall return for a longer stay. So peaceful and the hosts had thought of everything. Such a wonderful verandah looking onto the lake and a good spot for bird watching.
Caledonia Farm -1812
Caledonia Farm -1812 is located in Flint Hill, 29 miles from Winchester and 20 miles from Strasburg. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Middleburg is 25 miles from Caledonia Farm -1812, and Luray is 19 miles from the property. Washington Dulles International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The “country feel” of the area, with old stone walls and cows in the nearby field.
- Beautiful house and location and incredibly quiet. We were in the summer kitchen dependency and it was very comfortable and private. Enjoyed talking with Phil, the owner and chef, and he made us feel at home.
- The Farm was beautiful. Phil was an excellent host and had a lot of information about the area and the property itself. We loved the breakfast he made for us. We had the summer house which was very cute and we had the whole place to ourselves which was wonderful. The location and views were beautiful. The bed was very comfortable.
- The farm is super charming, stunning views. The owner is extremely friendly and welcoming. Breakfast is in a romantic conservatory with amazing view over the countryside. He cooked eggs benedict for us and it was the best! This place is a gem!
- Incredible location in beautiful rural mountain farmland. Very nice breakfast including mulled cider and omlette.
West Park Gardens
West Park Gardens offers pet-friendly accommodations in Culpeper.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very extensive hospitality items, fresh fruit, snacks, breakfast, wifi, towels, soap, etc.
- It is a lovely and comfortable B&B. A very pleasant place to stay. I particularly enjoyed watching the local kids gathering to catch the school bus. You don’t see that from most motel windows. This was our first night in such a venue. It was pretty close to staying with family.
- I was impressed with the perfectly clean accommodation.
- He hospitality if Stephen was fantastic. The amenities are great. Great food.
- Beautiful house in a quiet residential neighborhood.
Peabody’s ‘Hip Little Stay’ B&B
Peabody’s ‘Hip Little Stay’ B&B is located in Luray, 27 miles from Harrisonburg and 23 miles from Strasburg. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 36 miles from Peabody’s ‘Hip Little Stay’ B&B.
No reviews yet.
Glen Gordon Manor
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Glen Gordon Manor offers accommodations in Huntly. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.Winchester is 25 miles from Glen Gordon Manor, and Strasburg is 18 miles from the property. Washington Dulles International Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Woodville Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Woodville Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Woodville Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Woodville Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!