6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villabona Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Villabona Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villabona Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villabona Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villabona Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villabona Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villabona Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villabona Basque Country:
Gazteategi offers accommodations in Zarautz. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 12 miles from Gazteategi, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The view outside is very nice + breakfast can be glutenfree upon request.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, the location is great.
- The hotel was tricky to find up a mountain, or it could just have been our sat nav. The accommodation was excellent, very clean and quiet. We enjoyed drinks on the balcony , overlooking the mountain and sea and a very good evening meal and breakfast. I would certainly stay here again.
- Not a lot. No one at hotel when we arrived. Doors locked. Three phone calls eventually prompted two members of staff to attend. An hour waiting was unacceptable having spent most of the day travelling.
- The location was great with stunning views. The room was spotless and very well decorated. The meal was lovely and the cheesecake to die for. I would go back in a heartbeat and would recommend a stay to anyone.
Kanpoeder – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kanpoeder – Adults Only offers accommodations in San Sebastian. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Concha Promenade is 2.1 miles from Kanpoeder – Adults Only, and Victoria Eugenia Theater is 2.7 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 12 miles away.
- The property feels linked you are visiting family; the property has a magnificent apple orchard that produces 2000 bottles of cider per year. Property is outside of town in a residential area with large fields all around. Would definitely stay agsin
- It was 2 km from the centre of San Sebastian but seemed a world away – very rural setting. Easy to find – but only once you knew where it was!! Ines was exceptionally helpful – no hesitation in staying there in the future. Breakfast was simple but very nice – toast, fruit, tea, coffee.
- The owners were friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable about the city. It’s a big house in a lovely setting in the countryside just a short drive from San Sebastian.
- The owners were incredibly friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable about the city. It’s a quaint house in a lovely setting in the countryside just a short drive from San Sebastian
- The location – while out of the city – is wonderful. So green and peaceful! By car super easy to get to from the centre! The owner of the property is a wealth of information – many lovely recommendations.
Surf Camp San Sebastian
Surf Camp San Sebastian is located in Aia, just 10 miles from San Sebastian.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 26 miles from Surf Camp San Sebastian, and Zarautz is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, G-Nature offers accommodations in San Sebastian, just 1,750 feet from Victoria Eugenia Theater.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.La Concha Promenade is one mile from G-Nature, and Monte Igueldo is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from G-Nature.
- Even though bathrooms were shared, it was clean and pleasant stay. Gabriela was amazing
- The situation, very nice neighbourdhood. The atention from the owner, she tries to find another place with toilet inside the room
- Расположение отличное , пляж 100 метров . Кафе и магазины рядом , все в пешей доступности . Хостел очень чистый ( даже крем для лица есть ) . Приветливый персонал . Правда название хостела другое написано почему то.,,
- nein, wir haben es vorgezogen, außerhalb zu frühstücken.
- Está muy bien ubicado, es limpio, accesible (con ascensor) y el personal que nos atendió fue muy antento en todos los sentidos. Fue una estancia muy agradable.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Landarte is located in Zumaia, just 13 miles from San Sebastian.Each room includes a private bathroom.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 30 miles from Landarte, and Zarautz is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 23 miles from Landarte.
- Stunning location, beautiful building, wonderful host.
- Mark was a wonderful, helpful host and the house was beautifully done. Quite exceptional!
- Excellent breakfast, spotlessly clean, helpful staff. The view is lovely.
- The hotel was very nice and we really liked the landlord, Mark, who was welcoming and helpful.
- beautiful, quiet, very tasteful decorated casa rural. fantastic breakfast and very friendly, helpful and sympathetic host. We will definitely come back to Landarte!
Casa Rural Etxaluze
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Rural Etxaluze offers accommodations in Ormáiztegui, just 23 miles from San Sebastian.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 miles from Casa Rural Etxaluze, and Zarautz is 17 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- I stayed here to break my drive from Paris to Lisbon. It is a cute little place in a cute little village. There is a good bar open for lunch and dinner (from 8pm) across the road. Bring cash. Bar prices were reasonable: Homemade burger, fries and a glass of wine came to 8 Euros. There is plenty of free parking very near by. The breakfast is basic but good consisting of bread, jam, ham and cheese, juice and coffee. The host was very friendly and helpful, but doesn’t speak English. We got by in a mix of Spanish and French. The room was warm and comfortable with two small double beds. The bathrooms are shared.
- Friendly owner. Inexpensive. Good bar/restaurant just opposite.
La atención de Maricarmen. Un 10.
La casa muy auténtica.
- Las camas eran amplias y cómodas y ofrecían acceso a cocina.
bon petit déjeuner, nous avons bien dormi, literie de qualité.
Marie Carmen nous a accueilli avec une grande gentillesse et mis une cuisine commune à disposition bien équipée
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villabona Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villabona Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villabona Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villabona Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!