6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villa Florida Jujuy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Florida Jujuy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villa Florida Jujuy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Florida Jujuy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Florida Jujuy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villa Florida Jujuy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villa Florida Jujuy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villa Florida Jujuy:
Suyay offers accommodations in Tilcara.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Purmamarca is 14 miles from Suyay, and Humahuaca is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Tilcara Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tilcara.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Purmamarca is 14 miles from Tilcara Hostel, and Humahuaca is 26 miles away.
- A convenient stay in a rural town. Staff is very friendly and facilities are kept in order. Lockers are provided for security
Breakfast was amazing! (you can enjoy lots of fruit)
Staff is very helpful.
Not far from bus terminal
Good breakfast with bread, juice and fruits
Very nice decoration of the room, colourfull
- Staff is very nice! You can get best breakfast. They serve very good dinner with cheap price .
Tilcara hostel is like a home away from home.
The owner and staff treat you like family, and the atmosphere is great. I planned on staying one night only, and ended up staying five!
The breakfast is amazing, with loads of fresh fruit ( that is quite expensive in the North or Argentina ) and freshly pressed orange juice – which should be extra appreciated!
The staff explained into the finest details where to go and what to see around, and showed me the best secret spots in the nature, as well as great restaurants.
The kitchen has everything you need to cook if you decide to stay in. There is also a cute little terrace to read a book or have a meal.
Alojamiento en Tilcara
One of our best sellers in Tilcara! Alojamiento en Tilcara is located in Tilcara, 13 miles from Purmamarca and 26 miles from Humahuaca.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- All was perfect ! One of the best hotel that we went with an amazing value for money. Flor the owner is so nice and helpful. It really worth it . You won’t regret
Small but comfortable room which is cool during day but not cold at nigth.
Very friendly and helpfull host Flor.
Very nice host, super friendly and helping. Breakfast with tea, coffee, muffins, fresh juice…very nice!
Beds were nice and comfy, room and bathroom were clean.
Walking distance to everywhere. (Owed to the size of the town)
- A nice hotel, very good breakfast and the woman who runs it is very nice.
- The Hotel is just a few steps to the center. The owner is very nice and helpful. The breakfast is really good.
Featuring free WiFi, Capec Alojamiento offers accommodations in Tilcara, just 13 miles from Purmamarca. Free private parking is available on site.
Beautiful, confortable beds,
very nice bathroom (hot),
table in the garden for breakfast,
Super nice host,
parking for car
- This is an additional component on the side of a coop school and local development centre, so it’s nice to contribute to those endeavours in some way. The rooms are quiet and spacious and, although the breakfast options aren’t too plentiful, the quality is good, including freshly-made coffee from a proper machine. Everyone working there is lovely.
- Excelente ubicación, habitación confortable, muy buena atención
- Los consejos de Lorena, quien atendía la confitería donde desayuné.
- La ubicación era excelente, en el centro y a pocas cuadras de la terminal. El personal muy atento, siempre resolviendo nuestras dudas. Desayuno riquísimo!! Sin dudas los volvería a elegir.
- Beautiful, confortable beds,
Located in Tilcara, 13 miles from Purmamarca, Pueblo Indio features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is room service and shops at the property.
-the building is beautiful, old rocks, etc
-nice room with private bathroom in perfect shape and stylish
- The place is really nice.And close to everything in Tilcara, which is also a nice place to base for a nice quebrada de humahuaca trip.
- Buena vista desde la habitación. Cama muy cómoda y el desayuno muy rico, sobre todo los días que días incluían frutas. Muy buena atención.
- El fiambre estaba lleno de moscas, Deberían taparlo. El resto bien . En el techo de la habitación había telas de aranas bastante grandes en dos lugares distintos. Lo comente en la recepción pero no hicieron nada al respecto.
- La ubicacion nos parecio excelente, y la relacion precio beneficio tambien.
- -the building is beautiful, old rocks, etc
Posada Campo Morado
Posada Campo Morado is located in Huacalera, just 23 miles from Purmamarca. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tilcara is 10 miles from Posada Campo Morado, and Humahuaca is 16 miles away.
- Very stylish accommodation. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable. The communal areas were tastefully decorated. The owner was very pleasant and helpful, she gave us great tips for travelling in the area.
- We liked absolutely everything. Really beautiful posada to start with. Breakfast was superb with home made jams and cheese and freshly squeezed juice. Staff was absolutely delightful. Comfy rooms and great views – what more to ask!
Tranquilidad y confort, Alicia siempre presente para cualquier consulta o necesidad que tengamos.
Hermoso lugar, la decoracion impecable.
- Muy recomendable! Alicia, la dueña, es una divina! Está en cada detalle y es una atención muy personalizada. La comida es excelente y la hace ella con materia prima del lugar, riquísimo!
- El hotel en sí. El trato recibido por parte de la propietaria y la decoración
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villa Florida Jujuy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villa Florida Jujuy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Florida Jujuy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villa Florida Jujuy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!