6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Trevélez Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Trevélez Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Trevélez Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trevélez Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trevélez Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Trevélez Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Trevélez Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Trevélez Andalucía:
Refugio Alpujarra Alta
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Refugio Alpujarra Alta is located in Trevélez.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Granada is 22 miles from Refugio Alpujarra Alta, and Sierra Nevada is 10 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Great place with nice dorm rooms. The hosts were amazing and gave good advice on which hikes where suiting for the season. Very cozy common areas with a great kitchen and a fireplace.
- Wonderful place! Great atmosphere! I would love to go back soon. Long walks, a beautiful house, really fantastic people.
- Beautiful rustic property with fires in the living room area.
- It is one of the most amazing and cleanest places that I have ever been to. Although it is “just” refugio the service of the owners is like in Hilton :). They care so much about their guests that you can not imagine that someone could care more 🙂 Great, fantastic work Miriam 🙂
- Super clean, lovely staff, couldn’t have been better!!!
Sierra y Mar
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sierra y Mar offers accommodations in Ferreirola.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Granada is 23 miles from Sierra y Mar, and Sierra Nevada is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from Sierra y Mar.
- Fantastic garden full of flowers and spectacular views. Excellent comfort and facilities. Brilliant breakfast.
A beautiful, tranquil, peaceful haven with a great host. We really didn’t want to leave.
L’atelier vegetarian restaurant 10 – 15 minutes walk away in the next village is also a real find. Lovely food and friendly owners.
- Peace and quiet. Fabulous views.Great hosts and wonderful breakfast. Kitchen well equipped, great to be able to cook a meal and enjoy the surroundings.
- Incredible location, perfect hospitality (Sepp was really helpful in recommending us walks and a place to eat), possibly the best breakfast I’ve ever had. A really comfortable and beautiful B&B. The garden was especially impressive, such a joy to have breakfast in it. Also our room had truly stunning views, what a way to wake up! I really hope to have the opportunity to visit again and I will definitely be recommending to my family and friends.
- heerlijk ontbijt, heel lieve gastheer, prachtige setting bij sprookjesachtige dorpen Capileira en Pampaneira en ongelooflijk mooie Alpujarras die ontwaakt in de lent
L’atelier B&B is located in Mecina Fondales, 23 miles from Granada and 12 miles from Sierra Nevada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Almuñécar is 25 miles from L’atelier B&B, and Lanjarón is 9 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Very warm and personal welcome, lots of good tips for our journey, a fine and original cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We felt like part of the family.
- A very special hotel with few rooms. Very nice location and helpfull manager. It has a vegitarian kitchen and the food was very good.
- Friendly proprietor, original cosy decor, quiet environment in lovely area. Good breakfast and easy access to explore the area
Very friendly and accommodating owners, who made take away breakfasts if we were setting off walking early.
The vegetarian food was fine, with the starters being particularly good.
Good wi fi. I appreciated the available fridge space, and things for tea/coffee making (unusual in rural Spain)
Whilst there is no parking on site, the car can be left very safely on the road just a few steps down from L’Atelier.
- Michel was so friendly and helpful all the time. He tried to do everything despite the fact that he was doing some renovation at the same time. He picked us form the bus stop and drove us back, because there was no minibus service at the time we needed. He felt more like a new friend than a landlord. The heator in the room was good, so it was not too cold inside. The breakfast was good. Merci beaucoup, Michel!!!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Lanjaron offers accommodations in Lanjarón.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Granada is 19 miles from Hotel Lanjaron, and Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The room was basic but very clean, the shower screen didn’t fit properly so there was a lot of water on the bathroom floor, but the views to the mountains were lovely, its a great location in the town, staff very friendly, would definitely recommend and it’s good value for money.
- Friendly stuff, quiet street, clean room, easy access and additional heating in the room offered.
Hotel lanjarón is super chill. Close walking distance to the thermal baths. Bodega lanjarón Taberna just around the corner has great home-brewed wheat beer.
Hotel Staff met all my needs and then some. Very accommodating. Great view. Really quiet. Strongly suggest you make this your location for your next stay in the Aljapurra region
The lady At the front desk was pleasant
Staff very helpful
Nice firm beds
Nice view of countryside from our room
Location good for walking anywhere
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Cortijo Solera offers accommodations in Soportújar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Granada is 20 miles from Cortijo Solera, and Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The views were spectacular and if we had stayed in the summer relaxing by the pool would have been nice. Our host, not the owner, was extremely welcoming and did all he could to make our stay enjoyable.
Not sure how worth the views are. They’re amazing but to get there is a nightmare.
Once you get there you’re scared to take back the car
- Fantastic views while you have breakfast and dinner. Hosts friendly and helpful. If you are hiking, its a steep climb!
Great garden and skimming pool
Our hosts (Malek and Anna and their son) were super friendly – Anna even cooked us an apple tart at the last minute when they found out it was John’s birthday! How kind is that… (The meal she did for us was good too.)
The finca is in a lovely remote location with fantastic views up and down the valley. The room is a good size and the pool is very nice. The directions to get to there were excellent.
They were looking after a neighbour’s puppy – which definitely got our 2 year old’s vote. He liked looking for frogs in the pond too.
We enjoyed our visit to the nearby O Sel Ling buddhist centre. Marek also gave us a good recommendation for a nearby place to eat (Guillermo’s – just outside Pampaneira).
We are definitely hoping to return.
Casa Rural Fuente La Teja
One of our best sellers in Güéjar-Sierra! Featuring a garden, Casa Rural Fuente La Teja is located in Güéjar-Sierra. Granada is 9 miles from the property.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or terrace. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bidet. Towels and bed linen are featured.Casa Rural Fuente La Teja also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar. The property also has packed lunches.The property has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. You can play ping-pong at the property, and the area is popular for skiing. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 6 miles from Casa Rural Fuente La Teja, and Lanjarón is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 19 miles from Casa Rural Fuente La Teja.
- Location was excelent, staff were really friendly and helpful
A lovely hotel ,very homely Anna and Paco made us and our children feel very welcome.
Delicious home cooked food.
We will definitely be returning.
- I had to leave early as my elderly mother had an accident back in England, my hosts couldn’t do any more to help even driving me all the way to Grenada airport excellent Anna and Pacco!!!
- Amazing scenery, beautiful house, friendly people, quiet, great value
- A wonderful rural location. Nice friendly staff. Very cosy cottage. Beautiful stone bath. Normal Andalusia breakfast for 3 euros. Would stay again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Trevélez Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Trevélez Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Trevélez Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Trevélez Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!