6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Torrenostra Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrenostra Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Torrenostra Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrenostra Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrenostra Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Torrenostra Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Torrenostra Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Torrenostra Valencia Community:
Habitaciones Chalet Yailja
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Habitaciones Chalet Yailja is located in Alcossebre in the region of Valencia Community. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were very enthousiastic and friendly to help with everything. Their garden is wonderful, with a nice swimmingpool and a lot of fruits which you are allowed to eat (and aloe Vera for mosquito bites).
- Super cute villa outside of alcossebre with lovely owners caring for their guests. We had an amazing time there and really liked the familiar atmosphere of this cute little castle that feels being in the middle of nowhere while actually just being 10 minutes walk from the beach, a cute beach at, supermarkets etc.
- Very beautiful house and garden great place to relax, comfy beds and pillows. But the best was the treatment of the owners, they’ve been so lovely, we had a warm welcome and a great breakfast. We were so at home that is was hard to leave.
- The chalet is really nice and conftortable and Micheline is a wonderful guest. She helped us with good suggestions, a nice welcome drink and lended a pair of bicicles to reach the beach. Very good breakfast. If you plan to stay in the area don’t miss it
- Muy limpio, muy atentos, perfecto para descansar en un ambiente tranquilo y relajado
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Oropesa del Mar in the region of Valencia Community, 23 miles from Peñíscola, Casa Arizo features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Castellón de la Plana is 12 miles from Casa Arizo, and Benicassim is 5 miles away. Castellon Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Charming period property with beautiful Spanish tiles. Lovely breakfast. Our room (number 11) had a four poster bed and little seating area. Hosts are generous and welcoming.
- The staff were some of the loveliest and most welcoming individuals I’ve ever met. They organised a shuttle service for us to travel to and from FIB festival and were happy to help with any problems we had. Honestly would recommend and would definitely return
- Fabulous location – easy to get to shops and beach… Lovely hosts; Carlos, Ashun and Juan accommodated our late-in-the-day cleaning needs due the fact that we got home late from a music festival (so slept late the next day). Great that the hosts were also a ‘taxi-service’. The offer of free fruit and cold bottled water was much appreciated. So lovely that the building had a family history; modernized but hadn’t lost the authenticity of the building.
- We stayed here while we were at Benicassim festival. Public transport wasn’t great, but the owners kindly drove us to Benicassim when we were struggling. We really appreciated it.
- The hotel owners are very nice and helpful. The hotel used to be the house of the hosts’ grandparents. Excellent decoration. We stayed during the FIB time. The bus hours to Benicassim are not frequent but our hosts helped us for the transfers. Hotel is 15 minutes walking distance to the nearest beach which was great. I would definitely recommend relaxing in front of the hotel with the great street view and trying the craft beers they have..
La Sepia Boba (Adults only)
Located in Peñíscola, 28 miles from Benicassim, La Sepia Boba (Adults only) features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oropesa del Mar is 23 miles from La Sepia Boba (Adults only), and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Ubicación privilegiada. Personal muy amable. Decoración moderna y bonita. Desayuno muy rico y abundante. Poco ruidoso (aunque era temporada baja)
- Me gustó todo. El personal muy atento, la habitación ideal, facilitándonos otra superior a la contratada, limpia, romántica, la verdad es que es inmejorable y la ubicación perfecta en pleno casco antiguo, sin duda alguna repetiremos y la recomendaremos.
- La limpieza y decoración, la cercanía y atención del personal y el desayuno. También que nos dejaban todos los días una botella de agua grande y teníamos máquina de café con sus cápsulas, que las reponían también todos los días. La ubicación es excelente, muy cerca del castillo y con bonitas vistas de la parte antigua (romana) de Peñíscola.
- ubicacion muy buena i perfecto para ir con tu pareja, la habitacion deluxe tiene jacuzzi con unas vistas muy bonitas.
- Habitaciones muy nuevas, con una terraza con vistas muy bonita. Muy buena localización, aunque eso tiene sus pegas a la hora de dormir, ya que al estar en el centro se oye todo. El campanario lo que más, a todas horas. Al ser un sitio nuevo quizás debería tener mejor insonorización. El trato cercano y agradable, nos ayudó en todo momento.
Located in Peñíscola in the region of Valencia Community, 0.9 miles from Peñiscola Castle, Casa Nikita features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- We stayed at Casa Nikita at the same time last year, coming back this year felt like coming home! Such a warm welcome, the same lovely comfortable room, delicious, plentiful breakfast and great company. Great location, lovely pool, perfect for relaxing. Hope to be back again some time.
- Really cozy place, with a really tastefeil interior. You feel like home and gives you a feeling that ypu want to stay longer. Friendly staff and nice breakfast and beautiful view.
- Very good welcome and lots of information given about the area, Parking in town and things to see.
- Friendly welcome , immaculately clean , good value for money.
- We had a wonderful stay at Casa Nikita, such a warm welcome from Niki and Mark. The views are stunning, our room was well appointed with a very comfortable bed, a lovely balcony and private bathroom with excellent shower. Extremely quiet neighbourhood. The pool is fantastic. Location is perfect with just a 15 minute walk to town. We were so relaxed and our hosts were great and very generous with their time. Breakfast was superb. We would love to visit again. Thank you
Luz de Azahar Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Luz de Azahar Bed and Breakfast is located in Peñíscola in the region of Valencia Community, just 30 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Benicassim is 28 miles from Luz de Azahar B&B, and Oropesa del Mar is 24 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 21 miles away.
- Excellent B&B. Warm welcome. Perfect breakfast. We were given very good advice as to where we could find good restaurants in Peniscola.
- the interior of the house is beautiful, absolutely spotless; the bedroom is a generous size, very comfortable; the bathroom is perfect – spacious, modern, elegant, everything works as it should; the breakfast room is spacious, breakfast is generous, with excellent coffee; when we had a problem with the evening meal, our hosts offered, and delivered, toasted sandwiches
- Very clean, lots of space. High quality on everything.
- Really nice clear spacious rooms with excellent secure garage parking. Nice continental breakfast but see negative coment.
- Hosts were excellent. Couldn’t do enough for you. Absolutely spotless property. Parking under the property. Nice pool and balconies
Located in Peñíscola, 1.5 miles from Peñiscola Castle, Villa Organica features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely ambiance, very laid back. Nothing not to like
- The place in itself was very beatifully decored, the communal spaces would be fantastic in the warmer season and the hosts were very friendly.
- Une vaste chambre et une literie futon tres confortable.un petit déjeuner agreable servi en terrasse avec une jolie vue au loin sur la mer…
- Ubicación muy cerca del centro. Desayuno muy bueno. Personal agradable y servicial.
La casa se encuentra situada en un lugar muy tranquilo.
El personal es muy atento y agradable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Torrenostra Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Torrenostra Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Torrenostra Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Torrenostra Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!