6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Toloríu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Toloríu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Toloríu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toloríu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toloríu Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Toloríu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Toloríu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Toloríu Catalonia:
Located in Músser in the region of Catalonia, 11 miles from Andorra la Vella, Ca L’Isidró features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Ca l’Isidró, and Font-Romeu is 21 miles away.
- Location: completely off the beaten track and with a perfect view of the Pyrenees.
- Location high in the Pyrenees, the remoteness, the views, the nearby walks. Sympathetic owner.
- The view from our bedroom was spectacular. You could look out the window for hours! Very authentic rural village with great walks available right from doorstep.
- Good healthy food from straight out of the garden. Fantastic views over the mountains and lots of hiking paths with occasional places to swim in very cold water.
- Amazing views; peace & quiet; great food and good value plus catered perfectly for gluten and dairy intolerance – Far better than many a fancy restaurant we’ve been to!! Beautiful walking country; owner very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend for those wanting a great location for some hiking. We’ll be back without doubt.
Masia Torre del Manresà
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Masia Torre del Manresà is located in Alás in the region of Catalonia, just 10 miles from Andorra la Vella. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or river.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Masia Torre del Manresà, and Font-Romeu is 30 miles from the property.
- Continental breakfast very good. The room was very clean.
- Peter from South Türol! Breakfast was a dream, exellente! Rooms vary clean and the staff vary friendly!
- Secure parking, lovely lounge with log fire, nice safe walk for our dog and very clean room and excellent breakfast with fresh orange juice
Carmen and Maria were perfect hosts, even gave us a lift into town and back, prepared a wonderful evening meal, a cold beer and water for hot bikers on arrival, we felt very much at home, you will not be disappointed if you stay here.
many thanks Ladies ” simply the best”
see you again sometime, regards John
- This is a fantastic hotel. Do not be put off by the location near a road – the rooms have double glazing and air conditioning so there is little noise from the road. Very friendly welcome, modern, clean, well appointed rooms and bathroom, plenty of parking and a convenient location. Good breakfast, very good value for money and an excellent stay. Highly recommended.
Les Feixes Llargues
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Feixes Llargues offers accommodations in Bolvir. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 19 miles from Les Feixes Llargues, and Pas de la Casa is 11 miles away.
- Una casa molt bonica. L’habitació amb bany, excel·lent. El llit molt còmode. El lloc on està situada la casa no és de directe accès, tampoc massa complicat. Els propietaris estan atents a indicar amb atenció. Un cop allà, el lloc és preciós.
- Espectacular tot, genial l’estada, paisatge increïble i la Txus i en Xavier …. increïbles!!
Nos gusto todo, Xus i Xavi superamables y muy serviciales. La casa increïble. Muy bonita y con mucho detalle. Habitaciónes grandes y confortables. Los espacios de juego grandes y bien estructurado. Recomiendo a parejas porque se pueden relajar y tambien familias.
Cerca de montaña, si quieres esquiar, senderisme y mas.
- Hotel increíble al ben mig de la natura!! Amb unes molt bones instalacions i un tracte huma molt bo!! Molt recomanable i sens dubte repetirem!!
La Casa y sus instalaciones, el trato por parte de Chus y Xavi, un sitio donde poder perderse a gusto. Gracias por las atenciones para El Niño “Vegano” jeje.
Un abrazo de Joan y Carles el vegano….
Located in La Seu d’Urgell, 11 miles from Andorra la Vella, Casa Catharina features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 19 miles from Casa Catharina, and Puigcerdà is 24 miles from the property.
The host is incredibly kind and helpful. She provided all sorts of tips about the town as well as Andorra.
House is within the historic center, short walk to restaurants, etc.
Host also asked us what are preferences were for breakfast and provided a nice international meal.
Many free parking options.
- The views from the room balcony and the Breakfast.
- We were really happy to have chosen that place next to Andorra (couldn’t find suitable to our needs accommodation there)! It is really in the heart of the medieval town center & it’s lovely to stroll on foot after leaving the car on large parking very close to the place (we managed to deposit & pick up our luggage door-to-door with the assistance of local policy who welcomed us. We were met by the younger of two daughters of the hostess and then were taken care of by the elder one. The level of English was remarkable (a definite plus in the deep countryside). Breakfasts served in the room were nice, view from the balcony – full of natural beauty… We shall come back one day for sure…
The location was perfect in the old town and handy for shopping and the Canoe Slalom Course.
Catharina was an excellent hostess.
- Catharina couldn’t have been more helpful – went out of her way to ensure that we enjoyed the canoeing and other whitewater facilities. Location very convenient for the town, lots of nice bars and restaurants. View excellent from the rooms.
- The host is incredibly kind and helpful. She provided all sorts of tips about the town as well as Andorra.
Cal Cinque offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Andorra la Vella is 11 miles from Cal Cinque, and Pas de la Casa is 19 miles from the property.
- Very clean and warm apartment, missing more light in the living-room but good overall.
- Muy buena limpieza y comunicación con la dueña. Económico
No, no hi havia esmorzar, només 4 galetes I café .., vam esmorzar fora
els 3 dies, el llit normalet, no gaire còmode.
- La casa esta muy bien bien reformada y acondicionada. Es amplia limpia y bien ubicada.
Es como un domicilio con tres dormitorios pero cada uno de ellos está destino a diferentes huéspedes. Durante mi estancia no había nadie en las otras dos habitaciones, así que estuve a mi aire y muy bien. Está perfectamente amueblado el comedor salón, con un baño muy limpio y amplio, y una cocina también en perfectas condiciones y con todo lo necesario poder preparar comida y cena además del desayuno que viene incluido.
Las vistas desde su pequeña terraza son espectaculares.
La dueña muy amable en todo momento y dando facilidades.
Los desayunos completos y suficientes.
Chalet “Rec dels Noguers”
Located in Castellciutat, 11 miles from Andorra la Vella, Chalet “Rec dels Noguers” features an outdoor pool and views of the pool.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pas de la Casa is 20 miles from Chalet “Rec dels Noguers”, and Puigcerdà is 25 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y el desayuno,muy bien
- La amabilidad de sus propietarios que hace que te sientas como en tu casa, excepcional 11-sobre 10
- Desayuno espectacular!!! y la casa es impresionante. El trato de la pareja que la gestiona es perfecto y muy encantadores. Muy recomendable y a solo 5 min de Andorra.
- Mónika y Robert son muy agradables, nos prepararon un desayuno buenísimo y abundante. Todo estaba ordenado y LIMPÍSIMO. El armario genial, detalles cuidados. La casa es preciosa y espaciosa, y me encantaron las chimeneas. Si tengo oportunidad, voleré. Gracias! A demás Monika me descubrioó el muesli con zumo 🙂 Qué pena que sólo pasáramos 1 noche!
- Monika y Robert han sido súper hospitalarios y amables, un trato totalmente familiar y cercano. Y el desayuno ha sido fantástico!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Toloríu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Toloríu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Toloríu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Toloríu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!