6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sutamarchán Boyacá – Top Hotel Reviews
Sutamarchán Boyacá is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sutamarchán Boyacá. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sutamarchán Boyacá. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sutamarchán Boyacá. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sutamarchán Boyacá right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sutamarchán Boyacá with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sutamarchán Boyacá:
Villa de Leyva da Cecy
One of our best sellers in Villa de Leyva! Villa de Leyva da Cecy offers accommodations in Villa de Leyva.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- The views really are spectacular, it’s perfect sitting on the big rocks in the garden with the warm sun. Fantastic place, quite unique!
Camilo is amazing! he was my private chauffeur, cook (he used to be a professional cook in Bogota!) and guide! He was cool to hang out with, attentive but never overbearing. With my limited Spanish, we were even able to have some conversations at a deep level. Camilo also showed me a round to some very cool but more off the beaten path places. It was precocious!
I had a big house all to myself, with living room, kitchen and all. I didn’t end up using all the space as Camilo cooked for all the meals.
- Camilo is a great host, made everything to make me comfortable. I really recommend it, I got what I was looking for: tranquility/peacefulness – it’s a beautiful place!
- Excelente ubicación, un sitio para despejar la mente alejado pero muy cerca de todo, una experiencia inolvidable junto a mi pareja.
Es un sitio romántico a las afueras de Villa De Leyva, con un estilo rústico y un encanto único.
Queda relativamente cerca al viñedo Ain Karim, a la finca de avestruces, al fósil y al convento santo ecce homo. Por lo cual, a pesar de ser a las afueras, están muy bien localizado.
Hospederia Calle Real
Hospederia Calle Real is located in Villa de Leyva, just 30 miles from Paipa. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Very comfortable, clean and well kept rooms. Good location, somewhat dislocated by the center but not far away. pleasant ambience
Close to the plaza (5min walk)
Cozy cottage feeling
- La amabilidad de las señoras que atienden el lugar, el desayuno rico, y la seguridad que ofrece el entorno, la tranquilidad del lugar.
- La limpieza del lugar, muy tranquilo y buen servicio
Maison très bien tenue, décorée simplement mais remplie de magnifiques plantes et de fleurs éclatantes.
Superficie de la chambre très correcte, salle de bain fonctionnelle, petit salon agréable donnant sur une jolie terrasse avec vue imprenable sur la montagne.
Personnel adorable qui donne de sa personne !!!
Lavage de nos vêtements soigné…..mieux qu’à la maison !!!
Mawasi Finca is located in Villa de Leyva, just 30 miles from Paipa. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- One of the best places we ever stayed during our holiday. The location is magical and skilfully designed and created by William. A truly unique place, ideal for relaxing and to enjoy the beautiful view. Breakfast was amazing with lots of fruit and fresh coffee. I would highly recommend going here and a must go for travelers who are visiting Villa de Leyva
- The hotel was built by the owner himself so it is a very special and unique place
- Green. Quiet-except for the birds and frogs. Cozy. Simple but everything we needed to make a nest. Wifi. Very nice shower. Great breakfast. Beautiful walks. 10 min from town by car. Pet friendly. Chimney. Romantic for a couple or rejuvenating for a single….
My son´s girlfriend resumed our feelings: THIS PLACE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
This place is unique in its style!
William offered us a delicious breakfast including fruits, juice, cheese, pancakes with butter, maple syrup, homemade mermeladas and real farm eggs, and coffee.
- All was excellent, first the location and the chalet, second the owner for his kindness & his breakfast, …
Hospedería La Roca Plaza Principal
One of our top picks in Villa de Leyva.Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hospedería La Roca Plaza Principal is located in Villa de Leyva.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paipa is 30 miles from Hospederia La Roca Plaza, and Tunja is 13 miles from the property.
- Unbeatable location. Delicious breakfast & gorgeous courtyard
Although room was small it was confortable. The hosts were extremely nice
The breakfast room sunny and airy – breakfast consisted of
eggs any style served in very hot skillet – bread jam coffee and juice
We had very hot showers – one of the best since 2 months.
The hotel is right on the main square easy access to all the sites , restaurants and shops .
I’d go back any time . I strongly recommend this place for value ,
- Excellent location on the main Plaza. Really beautiful courtyards and welcoming staff.
- Situated on the main square, this guesthouse is perfectly placed for exploring Villa de Leyva the rooms upstairs T the back are light, with windows both onto the courtyard and towards the hills behind. The property is clean and reasonably priced, and the owner was helpful.
- Great location and access on the Plaza Mayor, but still quiet as the accommodation around 2 inner courtyards is set back from the Plaza.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Hostel offers accommodations in Villa de Leyva, just 30 miles from Paipa.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
La situation géographique est top, tout près de la place. L’espace extérieur de l’hostal est très agréable, tout était super propre et une super literie!!
Mais surtout la gentillesse de Camilo qui gère l’endroit, il est vraiment super.
Il m’a aidé suite à petit accident ce que j’ai beaucoup apprécié. Merci encore à lui 🙂
- La ubicación, las habitaciones, el desayuno y la atención del joven.
- Bon emplacement ! Personnels au top ! Une chambre privé très propre ! Pour le prix d’un dortoir !
- posizione centrale, acqua calda, pulizia, tranquillita’
- Personnel très sympa, chambre confortable et très propre. Très bien placé, proche de la place. Je recommande !
- La situation géographique est top, tout près de la place. L’espace extérieur de l’hostal est très agréable, tout était super propre et une super literie!!
Hacienda El Pinar del Viento
One of our best sellers in Villa de Leyva! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hacienda El Pinar del Viento offers accommodations in Villa de Leyva, just 27 miles from Paipa. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- We had an amazing experience with really nice people. We felt like if we where home! Tks to Monica and Peter!
- hosts are kind and friendly, nice breakfast, great nature and garden with mountain view. nicely decorated house, renewed bathrooms.
La atención que brindan Mónica y Peter es sensacional.
El lugar es hermoso. Perfecto para olvidar todas las preocupaciones de la ciudad.
Vivimos unos días esplendidos en familia. Mis padres, mi esposa y mi hija, de dos meses, no pudieron ser más felices en Villa de Leyva.
No hay exageración en mis palabras. Si están leyendo esta reseña ¡No duden en hospedarse!
P.D. El desayuno es delicioso.
Es un lugar maravilloso para descansar, es muy tranquilo y Monica y Peter son excelentes anfitriones. Super recomendado!
Un lugar lleno de magia.
- Absolutamente todo! Moni y Peter son anfitriones increíbles, la hacienda es hermosa por todos los rincones. Y en el cortito tiempo que estuvimos tuvimos exactamente lo necesario para relajar, descansar, jugar y tomar un desayuno deli! Fui con mi novio y mi hijito de 5 años (somos de Perú) y hasta ahora sigue preguntando cuando vamos a volver y lamentando que nos quedamos muy poquito tiempo en el lugar más lindo de Colombia! Muchas gracias.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sutamarchán Boyacá Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sutamarchán Boyacá to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sutamarchán Boyacá but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sutamarchán Boyacá. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!