6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Steel Canyon Resort California – Top Hotel Reviews
Steel Canyon Resort California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Steel Canyon Resort California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Steel Canyon Resort California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Steel Canyon Resort California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Steel Canyon Resort California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Steel Canyon Resort California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Steel Canyon Resort California:
Maison Fleurie, A Four Sisters Inn
This bed and breakfast is in Yountville, California, minutes from Napa Valley area wineries. The inn offers a full daily breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres.Maison Fleurie is surrounded by landscaped grounds. Freshly baked cookies and water, coffee and tea are available throughout the day.Guest rooms at the Maison Fleurie feature private bathrooms and bathrobes. A work desk is also included.Platypus Wine Tours and the Napa Valley Wine Train are minutes from the Maison Fleurie. The Krug Event Center is within driving distance.
- The Inn keeper was very nice. She made sure to show us where everything was located on the property. The wine and snacks were a great surprise when we checked in. We would definitely stay here again!
- The hotel was located very convenient to walk in town. Pool and hot tub were great. Breakfast was great too.
The place is outstanding, in the Yountville town, charming and cozy, the room was very comfortable with a lot of plus, I couldn’t imagine what was missing (nothing).
I liked very much the decoration.
They were helpful in our demands.
They offer a happy hour als well.
The American breakfast was ok, but as I am not American used to that food I prefer not to judge it. Nevertheless, everything I tasted was ok.
- Charming B&B, well-located (near restaurants and shops), nice gas fireplace in room, wine and cheese offered in the evenings
This B&B couldn’t be in a better location. Close to everything in downtown Yountville. It’s very quaint and comfortable.
Staff is attentive and courteous.
They serve afternoon wine, coffee, tea and light refreshments then a nice breakfast – all inclusive.
We have stayed 3 times now.
Lavender, A Four Sisters Inn
This Bed and Breakfast is in Yountville, California, only minutes away from Napa Valley wineries. A free full breakfast, and evening wine and hors d’oeuvres are served daily.The Lavender features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Gas fireplaces and mini-refrigerators are also included. An evening turndown service with chocolates is also available.Freshly baked cookies and free refreshments are provided daily at Lavender. Bicycles, books and games can be borrowed from the front desk. Concierge services are also featured.The Napa Valley Wine Train and the Napa Farmers Market are just a short drive from Lavender. The Gourmet Institute of America at Greystone is close by.
- The beds here are so cozy, the coffee is delicious, the fireplace in the room makes for a great ambiance, and the breakfast is amazing! We enjoyed our short stay here. The location is central to everything in Napa Valley and made it easy for us to get around!
- I love that the units at this bed and breakfast have their own outside entrances. We stayed in unit 5 and it had a huge separate bathroom as well as a private patio with a small jacuzzi tub. It was perfect for us! Lauren was friendly and helpful and got us situated in our room quickly so we could get out and explore the area. Very convenient to the Napa area wineries!
- The bed was so comfortable! I slept better than I have in a long, long time. There is nice, cold bottled water in frig (complimentary). The floors in my room were heated so it was nice to walk around barefoot. We walked to French Laundry, right around the corner and could not have been more convenient. Breakfast was nice. Staff was super friendly.
- Our room was immaculate. It was roomy and comfortable. Staff was warm and welcoming as well as helpful. Loved the chocolate chip cookies!
- huge bathroom, comfortable bed, friendly helpful staff, qiuet property.
The Cottages of Napa Valley
Featuring a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival, The Cottages of Napa Valley are located 2 miles south of Yountville. This cottage comes furnished with a full kitchen.This air-conditioned cottage has free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a spa tub, the private bathrooms also have heated floors, a shower and a hairdryer. A patio and BBQ are included. Laundry facilities are provided.Freshly baked goods and fruit are featured in the daily breakfast delivered to your cottage. A picnic backpack is provided for guest use.At The Cottages of Napa Valley, there are BBQ facilities. Other facilities include luggage storage, dry cleaning and laundry. Free bike rental is available. Transportation to Yountville is provided daily from 5 pm to 10 pm.The Napa Valley Wine Train is 7 miles from this property. Chardonnay Golf Club is a 20-minute drive away.
- I liked the feeling of being a bit secluded while still being within 5 minutes of great restaurants in Yountville.
- The cottages were absolutely perfect. Booked them for our 10th anniversary based on the reviews on here, and they weren’t wrong! All the little extras, between the outdoor fire place, the breakfast pastry basket and the concierge service all added up to make this place even more wonderful. You really can’t find a better more enjoyable place to stay.
We can’t say enough about this place. Mike, the owner has paid attention to every detail. And his on site staff (Nina helped us a lot) are just as concerned with your every need as Mike. They are all helpful and so happy to have you there.
And the place truly hasn’t missed a beat. From the firewood stacked with provided kindling and starter every day in your own private chiminea… to the positioning of the shower faucet so perfectly placed…to the door knocker of two lovers that kiss when they come together…this place is a real paradise.
- The property itself is amazing. It is so private and beautiful and peaceful. It is a place to find yourself.
- The cottage was very spacious. The bedding was amazing — probably 1,000 thread count sheets. The morning delivery of pastries from Bouchon was very endearing. Location just south of Yountville is perfect for exploring Napa Valley.
Shady Oaks Country Inn
One of our best sellers in St. Helena! Located in St. Helena, 15 miles from Santa Rosa, Shady Oaks Country Inn features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Napa is 16 miles from Shady Oaks Country Inn, and Healdsburg is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was tasty. Excellent location. Staff was very friendly. Very cute place. Loved the fireplace in the room
- Love the owners and staff, they made us feel like family and were very helpful and accommodating. The property is beautiful, quiet, and in a fabulous location. The room was so comfortable and cozy with all essentials provided. The breakfasts were incredibly delicious and bountiful. And every evening if you wanted to partake, wine, snacks, and wonderful conversation was always available!
- The staff, especially Andrea was fantastic!! My wife and I are both gluten free and she went out of her way to make sure we had things to eat and snack on during our visit. The housekeeping was also great. Our room and the rest of the facilities were spotless.
- I loved the peaceful feel of the location. The room was country vintage style which I felt gave it great character. It was clean. The beds were comfy. The staff were very nice. The breakfast was delicious along with the coffee and mimosas. Happy hour at 5 with wine and cheese was really a great bonus to the day. Location was conveniently close to all the great winery’s and downtown.
Napa Farmhouse Inn
In a Victorian Farmhouse built in the 1860s, this bed and breakfast features an organic garden. It serves a daily breakfast and provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. Sutter Home Winery is just under a mile away.Each air-conditioned room at Napa Farmhouse Inn includes a work desk and a sitting area. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms include free toiletries and towels. Guests can enjoy a view of the grounds from all the rooms.Guests can take a tour of the on-site gardens or relax after breakfast by the fireplace in the family room.The French Laundry restaurant is 7 miles from Farmhouse Inn Napa. The Napa Valley Wine Train is 16 miles away. Free guest parking is available.
- I will be staying here again!! The bedroom was big, the bed was VERY comfortable. We had our own bathroom. It is located about 1.5 miles South of St. Helena. The owners are very nice. The breakfast was eggs, chicken sausage & potatoes, with orange juice & coffee, and bread with home-made jam. The house is big and well decorated with antiques and farmhouse-like items. We felt welcomed and very comfortable.
- First, the location and setting are simply idyllic — absolutely beautiful. The owners are very nice — a genuine warmth and hospitality. Mimi and “Baby Girl” are a 10+ and a wealth of local information. Conversational but also let you have your space. The special treat is that it is an actual “working” farm house (nestled between 4 vineyards) — with real gardens, chickens. Everything is organic — and the meals are absolutely farm to table, simple, and delicious. Everything was comfortable, neat, and impeccably clean. My son and daughter in law — we all remarked about the comfort of the mattresses. And, the views from the 2nd floor were beautiful. One more point. I am closer to 70 than 60 (smiles) — and, found it easy to navigate the entrances and steps. Big THUMBS UP!!!
We enjoyed the king suit and loved everything about our room! The bed was so comfortable, the fireplace was perfect, the shower was excellent and we had our own deck to enjoy!
Mimi and Ed are lovely! I particularly enjoyed how there was always music lightly playing throughout the home.
Breakfast was nice too and so are Mimi’s homemade jams!
The location is great…and surprisingly quiet being so close to so much!
Thank you again Mimi and Ed for a lovely New Years Eve weekend!
Happy New Year!
Mary & Steven
Fabulous gardens &surroundings. Glorious sunny stroll in the a.m.
Delicious breakfast & coffee.
Mimi was a delight. Friendly & informative.
- The breakfast was great and location was excellent! Mimi’s suggestion for visiting Salverstrin Winery was really good.
Inn St Helena
Featuring free WiFi, Inn St Helena offers accommodations in St. Helena, just 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Napa is 18 miles from Inn St Helena, and Healdsburg is 23 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Jeffrey was a gracious host and made our stay memorable. The out side facilities were inviting. Wish the weather was warmer so these spaces could be enjoyed. Next time we’re in Napa we will definitely stay at the Inn.
- Georgous old house, Great bed, yummy freshly made breakfast, parking, very friendly & welcoming staff!
- The owner was very accommodating and kind. She gave me some coupons for some breakfast at the Model Bakery. The cleanliness was awesome and I am very picky about that. I loved my stay!
- Location was great, manager was very nice & helpful! Got bfast coupons for a delicious bakery each day!!
- Hospitality, comfort, shower, 5pm wine and cheese, breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Steel Canyon Resort California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Steel Canyon Resort California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Steel Canyon Resort California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Steel Canyon Resort California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!